Drama, Drama, Drama

Eight Years Past: Looking For An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a warm Sunday afternoon, and the F4, and their wives had gathered at the Song house for a meal, prepared by Jae Kyung.

Apart from the small fact no one knew where Ji Hoo was, and Yi Jung had said he was busy working. So it was more like the F2, Jan Di, Jae Kyung, Ga Eul and the children.

Also, the meal had been... interesting. Jae Kyung's cooking skills where limited, and for Sunday lunch she had made a full English breakfast, and instant noodles. It was actually quite pleasant, but very weird.

The kids had gone in to the living room to play, while the adults talked.

'Well done Honey, you made an edible meal!' Woo Bin patted Jae Kyung on the back. Jae Kyung tossed her hair over her shoulder.

'I'm an amazing cook, I don't know what you're on about.' She said. Jun Pyo snorted loudly in laughter.

'This, is why I didn't marry you.'

'Not because you where in love with Jan Di?' Ga Eul laughed.

'Well, that was second on the list. First on the list was because of Jae Kyung's cooking skills.' Jun Pyo joked. Jan Di rolled her eyes, and every one laughed.

'When are you going to get married, Unnie?' Jan Di asked Jae Kyung.

'Oh, we're on to awkward questions now are we?' Woo Bin said. 'What's next? Where's Ji Hoo? Don't you just miss Hyo Joo? Why isn't Yi Jung turning up to anything?' Woo Bin said. He immediately clamped his hand over his mouth.

'Oppa, I think you've had too much to drink.' Jan Di tried to cover up for him. Every one at the table knew he'd only had one glass of wine with lunch. Ga Eul turned red in embarrassment.

'Auntie! Auntie!' Min Ki yelled running in to the room, saving Ga Eul of her embarrassment. He ran up to Jan Di's seat.

'Yes, Lovely?' Jan Di said to Min Ki.

'You're a lady doctor, right?'

'Yes, why, are you hurt?' Jan Di said, placing her hand on his forehead. He quickly shook his head.

'No, but, I was playing with Noona, and then she got really slow, and now she's gone all blue, and is lying down.' Min Ki said as quickly as he could. Jan Di nodded, got out of her seat, and ran in to the living room. The rest of the adults looked at each other, feeling confused.

'What's happening?' Ga Eul asked Min Ki.

'Call an ambulance, now!' Jan Di screamed from the living room. Jae Kyung sprung up, and grabbed the house phone.

'Wait, your Noona...?' Jun Pyo said slowly. 'Jin Ae!' He suddenly realised, sprinting from the table in to the living room. Jan Di knelt by Jin Ae's side. She pumped down on her chest, and breathed in to .

'What's happening?' Jun Pyo asked, running over to his wife and daughter.

'Her heart beat is really slow, and irregular. She's not getting enough oxygen. I think her heart is shutting down.' Jan Di said, before breathing in to her daughter's mouth again. Min Ki stood in the door way. Tears poured down his cheeks.

'I'm sorry! I broke Noona! I was the one playing with her.' He cried. Woo Bin picked him up, and hugged him tightly, turning his head away from Jin Ae.

'Sang Min, Jae Sun, Jae Hwa, why don't you go with Aunt Ga Eul, and get in the car.' Woo Bin calmly picked up the keys to the Goo family's large people carrier off the table.

'Lets keep the kids calm. They don't need to see this' He whispered in to her ear. Ga Eul nodded, and quickly took Sang Min, and Jin Ae's frightened Oppas in to the car. A second or so after she left, and ambulance people turned up. The loaded Jin Ae on to a stretcher, and started the defibrillator straight away. Jan Di, and Jun Pyo got in the ambulance with her, and like that they where speeding away. Jae Kyung, Min Ki, and Woo Bin quickly got in the Goo's people carrier. Woo Bin took the wheel, and started calmly driving.

Min Ki quietly sobbed 'Noona.' He repeated to himself. Jae Sun and Jae Hwa seemed confused, and over whelmed by the whole thing.

Around half an hour later, they arrived at the hospital. The three adults looked at each other.

'Ga Eul why don't you ring Yi Jung before we go in.' Woo Bin said. Truthfully he was trying to stall. He didn't want to go inside the hospital and watch his niece battle for his life, and watch her brothers, parents, and friends painfully watch her. Ga Eul nodded. Her eyes where damp, and her hands shaky. She rang her husband's number, and put the phone on speakerphone. The children where still inside the car. Only the adults had gotten out.

'O-Oppa.' Ga Eul said down the phone.

'What is it?' Yi Jung snapped. 'I'm busy.'

'Jin Ae's really sick. Her heart's shutting down. Every one's at the hospital.' A tear escaped down her cheek. Yi Jung sighed down the phone.

'I'm busy. She's not my child.' Yi Jung said, and with that he hung up.

'That jerk!' Woo Bin yelled. He had been calm up until that point 'What is with him? She's not his child?'

'Ga Eul, that has to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter