Captain Hulk

Eight Years Past: Looking For An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie, come meet me for lunch.' Ga Eun, Ga Eul's younger sisters whined down the phone in a cutesy tone.

'Are you in trouble?' Ga Eul asked quickly. Her younger sister was well known for behaving crazily, especially when it came to the one and only Geum Kang San.

'I'm not in trouble Unnie.' Ga Eun said. Ga Eul could practically hear her rolling her eyes over the phone.

'Do you need money?' Ga Eul asked.

'Unnie!' Ga Eun screamed down the phone. 'Just turn up at the Lotus Restaurant, at one o'clock! It's a family event so bring Oppa and Sang Min.' And with that the younger sister hung up. Ga Eul sighed, and slowly walked in to Yi Jung's studio. Her husband was slowly moving around the room, carefully picking up random vases, and wrapping them carefully in bubble wrap.

'Oppa, what are you doing?' Ga Eul asked, leaning around the door. Yi Jung didn't turn to look at her.

'Moving stuff to my new office.'

Ga Eul frowned. 'What new office?'

'The one in my family's museum. Do you even listen when I tell you things?' Yi Jung said rudely. Ga Eul gritted her teeth. He hadn't mentioned anything of the sort to her. She would of remembered. But she didn't want to fight, so decided to brush over it.

'Why do you need an office at your family's museum? You're not there that often.' She asked.

'Because I'm giving up pottery to work there from now on. I announced this at the end of my exhibit opening party in Paris the other week. ' He spoke in an irritated tone. Ga Eul eyes widened. He was giving up pottery, and she was meant to know this from a speech given at the end of the exhibit? At the end of the exhibit the rest of the F4, Jan Di, and Jae Kyung had left early to take the tired children back to the hotel, including Sang Min, allowing her to stay. She had heard the speech, but it had been in French, a language Yi Jung knew full well she didn't understand. And, on the way home where she had asked him what he had said, he had replied that he was too tired to explain it.

'We've going out to lunch in an hour with my family.' Ga Eul said, changing the topic before she truly lost her temper.

'I'm busy, I'm not going.' Yi Jung said. He still hadn't looked at Ga Eul during the entire conversation.

'Busy doing what?' Ga Eul gritted her teeth.

'Moving stuff to my new office. Are you deaf?'

'Can't you do that later?' Ga Eul asked. She counted to ten in her head, trying to control the anger building up inside.

'No, I can't.' Yi Jung said.

'Whatever.' Ga Eul snapped loudly, she slammed the door as she quickly walked away.

'Chu Ga Eul?' Yi Jung called after her. Ga Eul's heart fluttered, she opened the door, expecting a beautiful apology.

'Yes, Oppa?' She asked hopefully.

'My family's upset with you, you'd better go visit them too.' He said.

'Why are they upset with me?' Ga Eul asked quickly. She was a good daughter-in-law. They had no reason to be upset with her.

'Oh, maybe because my grandfather's in hospital again and you haven't been to see him.' Yi Jung said sarcastically. Ga Eul gasped. He was? She called his grandfather every week, and he was fine the last time she called him, four days ago. It must of happened since them. 'You clearly don't listen to anything.' Yi Jung added.

'Maybe you said it in French again.' Ga Eul growled under her breath. She slammed the door for a second time, and walked upstairs quickly.

'Sweetie, are you around some where?' Ga Eul put on her sweetest v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter