Paris, Part 1

Eight Years Past: Looking For An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung's exhibit was tomorrow, so every one had flown to Paris. Ji Hoo had a beautiful house in Paris, and while he wasn't around, his grandfather had the key, and had given it to the F4 and their families to stay in. Currently Yi Jung was out, getting the last bits of preparations ready before the show. Every one else was in the house, resting after the long plane ride.

'Ki-Ki.' Jin Ae whispered to Min Ki. She wasn't very good at whispering, so she said this very loudly. However, her parents had both fallen asleep on the couch, so it was okay. Her Aunt Ga Eul was asleep on the arm chair, and her uncle Woo Bin was watching tv in the other room. Jae Kyung was upstairs slumbering. Min Ki had been asleep, so he sat up extremely groggily.

'Noona, I'm sleepy. Look, every one else is sleeping.' He moaned. The rest of their friends snored loudly.

'Stay awake!' Jin Ae hissed. 'Ki-Ki, I think our parents are keeping a secret from us.'

'Noona, you're being silly.' Min Ki closed his eyes, and placed his head back on the floor. Jin Ae shook him.

'Ki-Ki! Get up, this is serious. I heard them whispering about some one called Ji Hoo earlier. I think they killed some one.' She whispered. Min Ki sat back up.

'They couldn't of killed anyone... they're our mummies and daddies.' Min Ki replied.

'Who did we kill?' Woo Bin's voice suddenly came out of no where. The small children both jumped as he stood in front of them. He was laughing.

'Noona thinks you killed some one.' Min Ki yawned.

'I'm not aware of killing anyone.' Woo Bin sat down on the floor. 'Why do you think that, honey?'

'Because I heard you whispering.' Jin Ae replied. She eyed her uncle suspiciously, but was too honest to lie. Woo Bin ruffled her hair affectionately.

'Darling, I haven't killed anyone. However, I do whisper.' He paused and smiled. 'Should I take you two out? You seem to be very much awake.'

'She's awake! I'm tired!' Min Ki whined loudly. Jae Sun stirred in his sleep, but did not wake up.

'Min Ki, you should be a gentleman and Jin Ae out, if she wants to go out.' Woo Bin grinned. Min Ki kicked his legs.

'No fair.' Min Ki pouted. Jin Ae ran out the room to find her shoes. Min Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter