Chapter 2

My Absolute Idiots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Um, can you explain it to me now why you guys are here?' she writes and back away from everyone so she can have some breathing space. The room is not that big and she somewhat feel very uncomfortable with how some of them are so close to her.

"Well we are you boyfriends, let sing again!" Suho said and about to sing until Sooyoung shakes her head. It is not she didn't like the singing, it just a little too much. She is still a little scare of all of them, after what she saw. Who wouldn't be scare to see 12 men right in front when you wake up.

"You don't like our singing." Baekhyun tear up.

"Man up Baekhyun you are suppose to be a man, men do not cry!" Kris said and punch his arm, causing a whimper to escape from Baekhyun mouth.

"It hurt...hyung don't punch me." Baekhyun said and Kris scoff. He knew he have to man up Baekhyun or he will turn in a very emotional man. As a very manly man, he will able to teach this emotional Baekhyun how to be a true man.

"Yeah girlfriend you don't like our singing." Luhan said and move closer to her, which cause Sooyoung to back away more. She can't get close to that guy she saw his little mini me and the image is still haunting her poor brain.

"Luhan don't get to close with her she still creep out seeing you ...I am still too, damn you have a big ding dong." Sehun said and back away from him too.

Luhan pouted, "Yah Sehun! It is not like I want a big one..!" he mumbles, now he doesn't want to be anymore because he will just get tease by that maknae and maye from the others too.

"I don't want to be anymore..." he said while covering his body with his arms.

"You won't, you won't traumatized anyone eyes again. I don't think anyone will view you the same anymore. Because I won't, my cute eyes got ruined too!" Xiumin said and turn to look at Sooyoung, and waves his hand and puff up his cheeks.

"Don't I look very cute girlfriend!" he said and Sooyoung just innocently blinks her eyes, hoping this time it will work and they will get scare of her, maybe going away quietly. So she will forget about everything and move on with her life, like nothing happen.

"Aww, if you keep blinking like that Kyungie will pinch your cheeks!" Kyungsoo said while squealing. Sooyoung sighed and knew she will never ever do that again. But she keep saying that to her that she won't do it, but in the end she still think the blinking technique will work.

"I think we all want to pinch her cheeks, thank you for giving us such a cute girlfriend." Kai said while looking up like he is saying to one specific person.

"I hope no one steal her away from us, she is ours and only ours!" Chanyeol said and the others nod agreeing what he said. They didn't want to lose her, when they are stealing try to win her heart. It take a while for the 12 of them but they won't give up until they will make her happy.

"~We are you boyfriends!~' they all sings, surprising Kris join in with them. Sooyoung sighed and just pout wondering why won't they explain to her why they are here. The only thing they told her is that they are her girlfriend, but why? She never met anyone of them, and she is pretty sure they never met her. So why are they saying she is their girlfriend. And also what do they mean when they say robots? Because the boxes really make her think they are robots. But who the heck send them to her?

'Mhm how can I make them stop singing and get a explanation out.' Sooyoung thought and look at her right and saw the the robot Sehun and use her pillow to poke him. Sehun felt a poke and look to his right and saw their girlfriend blinking at him. He tries his best to not attack her into a hug right now because he didn't want her to get scare.

"Yes girlfriend.." he softly ask.

"Can you tell them to stop singing...I want a explanation why you guys are here, please for me.' she writes and Sehun nod his head, if his girlfriend ask him to do something he will do it no matter what.

"Shut it!" he shout loudly and everyone stop singing, and glaring at the culprit. They were having so much fun, but one you little meanie ruin everything. Even the diva Kris was enjoying singing, even thought he still think it is unmanly.

"Yah! Why would we listen to you!" Chen said.

"Because our girlfriend, want a explanantion for her of why we are here. It is time to tell her everything. Don't you think? Then we can go back singing!" Sehun said and Sooyoung facepalm herself.

'I hope they won't sing anymore, even though it is very catchy. We are y-' she shook her head and knew she can't let that song get stuck in her head. After they give her explanation, she hope it is a bye bye to them because she doesn't want people or even robots in her life. She just want to be alone for now...her heart can't handle anything anymore, she just want a life without the outside world.

-----------------------------------------

"So the the most manly in the group I should be the one explaining everything." Kris said.

"Psh, you will just ruin us if everything come out your mouth. So girlfriend, well how can I explain this. Well we got send to you by a special person." Suho said.

'Who is that special person send you to me?' she writes and the others look at one and the others and knew they couldn't tell who that person is, because they aren't allow.  In the guide saying that, you aren't allow to tell your girlfriend who is the person send them here.

"Someone..." Kai said.

'Who?'

"Someone not human like." Lay innocently said.

'Why are you not telling who that person is...?' she writes and all 12 of them put their head down. The weren't allow, but they want to tell her, because boyfriends don't keep secrets from their girlfriend. And they already made her cry, and they didn't want to keep secrets from her.

"Sorry girlfriend we can't tell you, we aren't suppose to. We are very sorry I hope you won't dislike us again because of that." Tao said and the others nod. Sooyoung just look at the 12, maybe she shouldn't ask that. There should be a reason why they can't tell her, she can't force them to. Maybe she can ask him why that person choose her and not anyone else.

'Why me?' she writes and that question they can't answer now, but later on they can when are allow to from the secret person.

"We can't answer that question now, but we will tell you later on. The only thing we can tell you is that we are yours and only yours and we won't leave you." Suho said

"When you wah, we will wah too. But we hope you won't wah anymore...we don't want you to break again. Because we don't know how to stop you from wahhing.." Sehun said.

'They are so weird...' she thought.

"I like wahhing it very fun! I want to wah right now!" Xiumin said and starts crying.

"So unmanly, I really you need to teach you and Baekhyun how to become a man!" Kris said and Kai scoff and just laugh.

"Then who will teach yourself how to be a man! You're not a man Kris, you are D.I.V.A!" he said and Kris glared at him and punch him on the chest just making Kai laugh even more.

"You are also weak too. Our girlfriend is even stronger than you!" he teases and Kris pout.

'Meanie, I am not weak or a diva! I am the most manly person you will ever meet! I will prove them wrong that I am definitely more manly than them!' Kris thought, but before he prove to that he want Sooyoung to view him as a "manly man".

'Can I ask you another question?' she writes and all of them nod their head.

'Are you guys robots?' she writes and they all grin widely at her, except Baekhyun who is too shy to look at him because each time he do look at her he would feel his face always feel so warm.

"Yes your robot boyfriends! We can do anything human like except fly...damn it I wish we can fly, fly fly!" Chen said and starts moving his arms like a bird.

"Maybe one day..flying would be so cool." Chanyeol said and waddle his arms like a penguin.

"Do I look like a penguin?"

"Yes a clueless penguin, a very clueless one!" Lay innocently said.

"How rude!" Chanyeol pouted and went to a corner to sulk again. He been doing this alot today. Blame those meanie robots that always bully his y self. He know they bully him because they are jealous that he is way good looking then them!

'Were you guys inside those boxes?' she writes and they nod.

"Yes! And we magically came out...hehe like how we were brought inside your home! hehe that was very fun I hope we can do it again!" Kyungsoo said.

"A little too fun...." Baekhyun mumbles and avoid eyes contract with Sooyoung, but he couldn't. His cute eyes can't take his eyes off her.

'Why does she have to be so cute..' he thought and shyly look at her in a far distance. They suddenly a comment came out of the diva mouth.

-----------------------------------------

"We should live with you.." Kris said and Sooyoung eyes widen and shakes her head. She can't let them stay here when she doesn't even know if everything they are saying the truth. And another reason he apartment is so tiny, how can she fit 12 people include her here.

'Huh?' she thought and about to write something until she heard one of their voices.

"We want to stay here with you is that okay? Maybe we can even share bed?" Kai ask and Sooyoung look at the 12 animals and she throws her ugly pillow at him and she hit him perfectly on the face. Other people would get mad, but for Kai he just grins widely.

"Aw she is too cute, everything you do seem so cute..I bet your voice is cute too." he said and wink at her. Sooyoung just hide behind the only person she feel safe around and that is Sehun.

"Hyung...Stop!"

"~Nope, we are your boyfriends!" Kai sang.

"~We are your boyfriends!" they all sang except Kris who sang a different song.

"~I am very manly~" Kris sings loudly at the others just throws the first thing they saw and this is their shoes.

"Yah! Don't throw your stinky shoe at me! And who the heck throw a panda slipper at me, you hit my very manly face!" he said and glare at each one of them and saw only person wearing panda slippers and that is their girlfriend.

'Sorry' Sooyoung writes and look down.

Kris face soften, and he just smile at her and got the panda slipper and help put it on her. Sooyoung look at him and slowly back away after he did that and she just blink her eyes again.

"Did you see that, hyung smile." Tao gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter