Chapter 1

My Absolute Idiots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sooyoungie!" a familar voice is heard and Sooyoung looking around for him. This time she is not letting him leave her again like he did before.

"Oppa, where are? Wait for me!" she said and the same voice echo to her.

"Sooyoungie!"

"My sweet little baby!"

"My panda!" the voice echo again. Sooyoung starts to panic while looking around,  because she is not able to found him anywhere.

"Oppa come out right now!" she cries out and then heard two familar voices she never want to hear ever again ever since the night they almost killed her.

"Filthy human being! Even you own boyfriend doesn't want you. Nobody will ever love you. You are just a useless person who deserve to die!" her umma suddely appear right in front of her.

"You should of died in the rain! Nobody should of saved you, because in the end you just make everyone suffer." her appa also appeared.

"You should of died!" both her parents mock at her. Sooyoung cover her ears beause she didn't want it, because if she keep hearing what they say she will believe that is the truth. She starts crying out wondering where is Jaewon when she need him the most.

"Jaewon where are you! You promise you protect me!" she mumbles.

"You promise me. I thought we will with each other until we are old and wrinkly." she cries and close her eyes wondering if she is having one of those nightmares again where Jaewon left her broken heart because he will never come back to her.

"Sooyoungie!" she suddenly heard his voice again and open her eyes and saw him right in front of her. Jaewon smile and caress her right cheek.

"I love you, I am sorry. Please don't cry anymore where is the beautiful smile that I love to see on your face. Sooyoungie, ever thought I won't physical be by your side, but in spirit I will like. It will see like I never left you."

Sooyoung shook her head, "Oppa please don't go!" she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I am sorry." he said and wipe her tears away and gave her one last kiss.

"I love you Sooyoungie." Jaewon whispered.

"I love you too." she finally said to him. But suddenly saw Jaewon slowly fading away.

"Bye Baby Youngie." he smiled.

"No oppa don't go, don't leave me again!" she said and try to hug him. But before she could he disappear into thin air, quietly whispering words she didn't notice.

"Oppa you promise." Sooyoung cried.

Sooyoung suddenly woke up with tears in her eyes. This always happen each time she dream about Jaewon. Her dreams are the only way she is able to see Jaewon once again. Sometimes the dreams are good in the beginning but most time in the end it always turn into a nightmare to her.

She took out the only picture she had of him and her together. Sometimes she wonder why does he have the one that had to die. He never did anything that deserve him to die this early in his life. Why wasn't she the one that die first. She deserve to die first before him, because the only thing she does is make people suffer.

'Oppa, I am sorry.' she thought and a tear fall down onto the photo. Sooyoung wipe her tears away and blankly look at the clock. It is 11:30 p.m., 30 minutes until her shift starts in the market. She put the pillow safety back under the pillow and went to change her clothes. Sooyoung changed into her normal wear, a t-shirt and jeans, also tying her hair up in a ponytail. Then she off to work, that is the same routinue she do every single day. She starts her shift at midnight until 6 a.m. and, she is back home to sleep. Home and the market is the only place she really go now. But other time if she have to go to the hospital in the morning for checkups those days are hard for her because there are so many people and and she is scare that they will touch her.

For example for her checkups, her doctor know about her fear of being touch so the only thing they do is talk. It is more like he talk and she nodded or shook her head. When the doctor want her give him a respond she would write it down. The doctor try to get her to talk, but she won't. Because the last time she did, is 2 years ago when she called Jaewon. "Oppa" was her last word she ever said. 2 years later she still doesn't talk, and the doctor question if she doesn't want to talk or is there really something wrong that why she can't talk. Nobody still do know the answer why she can't talk, they never will because Sooyoung is the only one know why she is temporary mute.

Other than the market and the hospital, she doesn't associate with the outside world. After the brutual assault she got from her parents, and losing Jaewon the same day she develop a trauma the she can't ever forget. Her fear of physical contact, develop after she woke up in the hospital.

Sooyoung believe everyone around is like her parents. Just a tiny little touch can make Sooyoung feel very scared. That is why it is so hard for her to go out. She is lucky she can ever last 6 hours at the market without having a panic attack. Because when she does have panic attack, it is a very heartbreaking scene that nobody want to see.

 

She lock her apartment door and stroll through the danger streets. Throught out the walk she avoid any eye contact with anyone. Sooyoung is like a lost little girl who doesn't know where she is going, because she lost hope in everything in her life.

"Excuse me.." she suddenly heard a voice while she is walking. Sooyoung immedately speed up her pace to the market.

"Miss, you drop your wallet." she stop when she heard what the man said. Sooyoung didn't want to turn around because she doesn't know what that man will do. But she knew she had to in order to get her wallet. Sooyoung slowly turn around and saw a older man staring at her and she immedately lower her head and slowly walks towards him. But she knew she regret ever turning back because she just realize she didn't bring her wallet with her because she she left it back at the apartment.

She tried to get away but the man grab her arm, and fear roaming through her body when she felt the suddenly touch.

"Naive as ever, like the day your parents command us to beat you up." the man smirked and Sooyoung eyes widen she just realize that the man is the one who hurt her the most. She immedately pull her arm away and back away slowly.

"Why are you backing away huh?" he said and walk forward making Sooyoung back up even more.

"if no one was at the house that night I would of made you my precious toy. And after that I can sell you to a auction where I can win a lot of money because of you. A little change in your hair and wearing revealing clothes I would make a high profit out of your y self." he said and starts give her ert looks. Sooyoung quietly whimper and she knew she have to run or that man will definitely hit her breaking point. That breaking point you don't want to know except that it involve death.

"Why are you not talking, are you scare that I will do something to you my dear y girl. When I get my hands on you I will make you screaming loudly for me!" he said and Sooyoung eyes widen and she did the first thing in her mind, she kick him in his ding dong or other may call it their precious mini me.

"You !" he groan and Sooyoung ran away immedately to the market. She hopes she hit him harder enough that he won't be able to follow her and know where she works. The whole time while she is working, is to hope that the man doesn't come into the market and try to hurt her again. Happily he didn't find her, but she was still scare to walk out of the market, because he could be waiting for her.

She slowly peek out and made a run for it! Sooyoung never stopped and look back because she is scare that he could be chasing her from behind. She got to her apartment and nervously took out her key from her pocket and open the door and went in immediately and shut the door. She lock the door and also pushing a chair in front of the door incase "he" could been following her. Sooyoung immediately huddle in her bed and hug her blankly tightly, while her body is shaking because of fear. Many negative thoughts came in to her mind wondering what if her parents are trying to find her so they can torture her to death again. She is so scared that she just want to lock herself in a closet and never come out. But she couldn't do that so the only thing she can do is cry...the only thing that can help disappear her pain and fear.

'Jaewon..' she cries out in her mind.

'Please come back, I promise I won't be a food monster anymore. Please just come back to me...that is the only thing I want, for you to come to me..' she thought and cry herself to sleep. After 2 hours, she finally fell asleep, not knowing someone up there is watching her this whole time, with tears streaming down their face.

"So sad, she doesn't deserve this." a voice is heard

"Sooyoung I hope they can make you happy again..." the same voice is heard again and that person flew away hoping the special gift that they will send her will give her the happiness that she deserve to have. But while flying away that person also had something else in their mind.

"I hope they behavior well...please don't let them do anything to embarrass me!' the person thought and knew if they do misbehaviors they will have to suffer through a punishment.

'Keke...I wonder what should that punishment be.' the person mumbles and lay on the cloud and thought of the most evilest punishment they can think of.

-----------------------------------------

The next morning, a boom sound immedately woke up Sooyoung from her sleep. She tiredly open her eyes and her heart jump when she saw 12 tall boxes surrounding her small apartment. Sooyoung look around wondering how the how heck did they get inside and why are they here. She didn't know if she should get up or not because there could be someone hiding somewhere.

'Is there a burglar in here?' she nervously thought...and back away slowly but her eyes are still staring at those boxes, hoping if she stares at it this whole time it will just disappear.

'Disappear you boxes, you don't belong here. You got the wrong place..' she thought and look around hoping there is no one in her apartment. Because if there is, she doesn't know what to do except panic and hope they just don't go near her then she will be okay. You can take anything except her pillow and she will be okay. Because her pillow is her comfort....she will miss it if they take it, so don't take her precious panda pillow :D (I want a panda pillow too keke..)

Sooyoung didn't hear any sound...so maybe nobody came in. But she wonder how did these boxes get inside her room with her knowing. Did she sleep walk and let the packages come in or did they just magically come in. She look at the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter