The Years Later.

With This I Say I Do
5 years later.
 
Yna was getting ready for bed with Sehun. The little ones have been tucked in bed an hour ago and it was now time for the two of them to sleep. 
 
"Hunnie, I'm cold." 
 
With just those words, Sehun immediately climbed on to the bed with her. She felt one side of the bed dip, before she felt his warmth. He carefully wrapped his hands around her waist while she rested her head on his chest, tracing invisible words on it. The intoxicating smell of his cologne filled her nose and the steady beat of his heart, soon lulled her to sleep. 
 

 

The storm had reached their area and the strong winds had caused the trees to sway outside. Lightning split the sky, crashing ferociously on the ground. It was a few minutes to midnight when a scream was heard from the other room. Yna flinched in bed, waking Sehun up in the process. She was about to check on the little ones when Sehun held her back by grabbing her wrist. 
 
"I'll check on them, stay here." Sehun whispered to her before kissing her forehead and running off to the room opposite theirs. 
 
It wasn't long later before he appeared with their children in his arms. One was the two year-old boy, Yhun, and the three year old girl, Sena. Yhun had tears in his eyes and Yna quickly walked over to get him and calm the baby down. 
 
She settled down on the bed with Yhun on her chest sleeping, while Sehun was beside her doing the same with Sena. 
 
"I'll never get used to seeing you with kids, being sweet, being fatherly, Oppa," She commented as she turned to look at him. 
 
"Well, get used to it." He replied as he chuckled then kissed her cheeks. 
 
She was still observing him and her kids, feeling grateful to have them in her life. They were her source of happiness and strength. She was now married to the man she loves the most and had kids of their own.
 
"Stop staring at us, I know we're good looking." Sehun spoke suddenly, disrupting her train of thoughts. What she didn't realise was that she had been staring at Sehun and the kids for so long.  
 
"Gosh, so conceited." She muttered to herself, but it was loud enough for Sehun to hear.
 
"I heard that," He mumbled before attacking her with tickles. He knew it was her weakness. 
 
"Ya, s-stop! Y-you'll wake the kids up!" She laughed as she squirmed. But even though she was squirming, Yhun had already fell into deep sleep. 
 
"Go to sleep, long day tomorrow. EXO and the girls will be coming over," He told her before he placed Sena on the crib beside their bed and took Yhun from her arms. 
 
She patted the empty spot beside her bed to Sehun who made sure that the kids were alright. Then, she turned around to face the window. She felt Sehun jump on the bed and it wasn't long later before her back was leaning on his toned-chest. His arms also s around waist and his warm loving embrace soon surrounded her. 
 
"Go to sleep, hmm.." He hummed before resting his head on the crook of her neck. 
 

 

It was now morning and Yna was up early to prepare breakfast for her family. It was the usual bacon and eggs for their breakfast, and cup of freshly brewed coffee for her husband. She was flipping the bacons when a pair of strong hands had turned her around and a pair of lips crashed on to hers. Shocked, she didn't have the time to react and just stayed put. 
 
"T-the kids might w-walk in!" She said in between the kisses but Sehun captured her lips again. 
 
"Mommy and Daddy!!! That's gross!" Sena screamed from the kitchen door and she was holding to Yhun's hand. Yna had shoved Sehun away by instinct. 
 
"I told you so!" She yelled back at Sehun who was chortling at what had happened. 
 
"Don't tell me you didn't like it," He retorted as he wiggled his eyebrows. 
 
"Come here babies, give Mommy a kiss." She turned to where the voice had come from and found Sena covering Yhun's eyes with her tiny hands and the little boy standing there obediently. After they heard her voice, they immediately ran to her and placed a long wet kiss on her cheeks. 
 
"What about me?" Sehun asked as he pouted and squatted down to the children's eye-level. 
 
"DADDY!" Sena and Yhun squealed as they ran to him and placed a kiss on his cheeks. Yna giggled at the sight before walking over and hugging her whole family. 
 

 

"MR AND MRS OH, OPEN UP!" 
 
"YAAAAAAAA!"
 
One after the other, loud voices called out from the outside the Oh's residence. It was as if EXO and the girls were announcing their arrival to the whole neighbourhood. 
 
Yna walked over to where Sena was and opened the front door. She managed to step aside before people barged in almost immediately. 
 
"Hey there, little one." Baekhyun said as he took Sena from Yna's hands. Baekhyun had poked her chubby cheeks causing Sena's round eyes to become crescent moons as she giggled at what he did. 
 
"Where's Sehun?" Suho asked as he gave Yna a hug. 
 
"I-in t-the kitchen," Yna replied in between hugs with everyone. 
 
"Awww, hello there little baby!" Yna squealed as Yara and Minseok's daughter grabbed her legs in a tight hug. She quickly bent down to carry her.
 
The last person was Minseok who closed the front door and all of them walked to the living room. It was now a routine for them to gather every Saturday afternoon to play and catch up. They had a rotation on who will be the host of the next hang out and this week, it was the Oh's.
 
"Yhunnie, Sena come here." Sehun said as he plopped down on the floor beside Yna. 
 
"Greet and kiss Aunties and Uncles, alright? Go." Sehun continued as he led the little ones to the people nearest to them, it was Minki and Luhan. 
 
The two obediently followed Sehun's requests until they reached the last person. It was Jongdae. Sena stuck her tongue out before grabbing Yhun's hands and running away. Everyone couldn't help but laugh at the poor Jongdae.
 
"Ya!" Jongdae shouted as he was now embarrassed. 
 
The kids were playing in the corner of the living the room while the adults were busy catching up with another. 
 
"So, Kyungsoo and Jaehee just got married half a year ago, any plans of having a baby?" Kris asked as he leaned back on his seat and munched on the chips on his lap. 
 
"Err..." Kyungsoo began as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"I'm actually pregnant. Three months," Jaehee interrupted and all of a sudden, silence filled the room. A few seconds later, they were both welcomed with cheers and congratulations from everyone. 
 
"Hyung, that was fast," Jongin commented before getting smacked in the head by Tao. 
 
"Awww, Minki and Luhan, Lay and Eluna it's about time you guys make some," Kris said nonchalantly, earning glares from them. Slowly, the said couples' faces turned bright red in embarrassment as they tried to hide it with their hands. 
 
"Anyway, how about the wedding plans Suho Hyung and Hyominnie?" Chanyeol asked as he stood up and carried Yhun is his arms. 
 
"Going well, mark the date kids!" Suho cheered but was interrupted when Yhun started squirming in Chanyeol's arms. 
 
"Come to your favourite Uncle, Yhunnie." Baekhyun said as he reached out for the little boy. Instead, Yhunnie started crying loudly and Baekhyun had to step back and sit down. 
 
It was no doubt that Jongdae was the only one of the boys who can make him calm down. He carefully placed Yhun on his lap before playing peek-a-boo with him. It wasn't long before Yhun was actually giggling again. 
 

 

More than anything, Sehun and Yna were thankful to have their friends around them. Without their love, care and support, the couple wouldn't have been what they are now. Just a simple "yes" 6 years ago, and "with this, I say I do" 5 years ago had totally changed her life for the better. She became a happy married woman with children of her own. 
 

I'm finally done.

It's not as fluffy as I originally planned so pardon me. 

I hope you guys liked this. 

As usual, y endings. 

Comments please,

 

xx