The Reception

With This I Say I Do
As the couple entered the hotel ballroom, they were both in awe as they observed the decorations. It was as how they had planned it to be, and it was all thanks to their brothers and sisters who had helped set up the place. A pastel flower centre-piece were on each table with a small little angel figurine for the guests to keep as a remembrance of the wedding. They took their seats all the way in front with both of their parents, watching everyone enjoy themselves. 
 
"Enjoying yourself so far, Baby?" Sehun asked as he held her hands and placed a sweet kiss on her cheeks. She turned slightly to face him and nodded. 
 
"Did they torture you during the Bachelor's party, Hunnie?" She asked and the said boy nodded shyly. He shook his head as he tried not to remember the things that they did to him that night. 
 
"Awww. I suffered too. I'll show you what the girls got me. It's unbelievable." She whispered before she looked infront and focused on the program. 
 
Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had just finished their congratulatory song and Eluna had just stepped forward to the microphone and gathered everyone's attention. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Eluna, a group mate of Song- I mean, Oh Yna. It's weird calling her that now. But I'm here to congratulate the both of them. Unnie has always been taking care of the whole group ever since we were trainees. She always had these aura that made her seem unapproachable but she is the complete opposite when you know her. I still remember how she had kept us up all night long years ago, spazzing about Sehun oppa. How she squealed in the middle of the night thinking about their dates. I'm thankful that after all these years, Unnie finally found the one for her. Unnie finally had someone to take care of her, someone who can make her happy. She always told us how she had wanted to start a family with him and now, her dreams have come true. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Oh!" Eluna ended before walking over and hugging her Unnie and giving a big smile to Sehun. 
 
"So.. I didn't hear about that dream huh," Sehun teased as he poked Yna's sides. Yna jumped up in surprise and glared at him, but before she can do anything, Baekhyun was already on the podium getting ready to talk. 
 
"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun's group member and Yna's childhood friend. I am also here to congratulate the couple. I've always seen Yna fall in love with the wrong guy and her heart broken many times. I'm glad that she met someone like Sehun in her life. As for our Maknae, I can't believe you got married before most of your hyung." Baekhyun said as he shook his head. 
 
"I wouldn't want to hear her crying because of you. You'll get it from the rest of EXO because she's a little sister to all of us. Always make her happy and make her fall in love with you every day. As to my dear dongsaeng, if Sehunnie does anything, you can tell the Oppas, neh? Don't regret your decision of marrying him either, because he's such a brat." He chuckled before turning to look at Yna, who nodded in her seat. 
 
"Give him all your attention because he loves that even though he doesn't show it. You made our dear Maknae all grown up and I'm proud of you. Always love him and make him happy. Congratulations to the both of you again," Baekhyun finished and went to the couple. Giving a peck on the cheeks to the bride and a brotherly hug the groom. 
 
After everyone had their turn of speeches, it was finally Minki's. She was the last and definitely the most anticipated one. 
 
"On this wonderful day we are gathered for these two beautiful dickheads." Minki began as she gave everyone a sweet smile. 
 
"I would like to congratulate the two of you for tying the knot. To my dearest Unnie, you just got married," she said in a very dramatic voice, with a little fake tears here and there.
 
"Don't you dare forget about us! oh hehe i expect a little SeNa or a little YHun soon kk. To sehun oppa, please treat my unnie nicely or I will get lulu to castrate you, slowly." She paused, exaggerating on the last word. 
 
"and painfully." She continued with a bright smile, earning cheers and laughter from the guests. 
 
"Thank you for listening to me and have a nice day." She smiled widely before bowing and heading over the couple. 
 
It was then time for their first dance together. Their theme song had started playing in the background and they were slowly moving to the music. She had placed her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his chest. On the other hand, his arms were wrapped around her waist. His head rested on top of her head as they slowly swayed side to side. 
 
"Thank you for marrying me, Hunnie." She whispered. 
 
"No, thank YOU for marrying me." He replied as he leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead. 
 
The couple was too absorbed in their own thoughts that they didn't realise that the music had changed. Before they knew it, the girls and EXO were already dancing to the song. They had actually planned it long ago as a surprise for the couple. All of them ended up exhausted from dancing the night away. 
 

 

All the guests have left and only the couple, the girls and EXO were left in the ballroom. 
 
"I think it's time you guys go up to your suite and do your thing." Jongdae said as he wiggled his eyebrows. 
 
"Shut up Oppa," Yna replied as she slapped his arm. 
 
"Well, who said we're not?" Sehun asked as he carried her effortlessly in his arms. 
 
"Put me down!" Yna squirmed in his arms but it was of no use since Sehun was a lot stronger. He had also started walking to their hotel suite. 
 
"I want to sleep tonight, don't be too loud!" Xiumin shouted at the couple who were on their way out of the hotel ballroom only to be playfully hit on the chest by Yara who was chuckling.
 

Third Chapter.

The congratulatory message was written by Minki herself.

Because I was writing this at 12midnight and I couldn't think anymore. 

 

xx