The Wedding

With This I Say I Do
 
 
On the day of the wedding, everyone was busy running around the hotel room. The two has yet to meet each other due to some superstitions that if a couple were to meet before the wedding, the wedding wouldn't happen or that it will bring bad luck to their marriage life. 
 
The girls and some of the boys were busy running around making sure that everything was perfect while some were, of course, playing. What would the couple do without these bunch of people to help them? Yara, Minseok, Luhan, Minki made sure that the wedding goes according to plan. Eluna and Lay were in-charge of the visitors. Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo were the ones singing the congratulatory song and the rest were playing around. 
 
Once they made sure that everything was ready. The girls went to the Yna's hotel room to get her ready while the boys went to get Sehun ready. 
 
Yna was still asleep by the time the girls reached her hotel room and they had a shock when they found her dark eye circles all the way to her chin. 
 
"Unnie! We told you to sleep early! Now look at you." Hyomin nagged as she pulled her out of bed and into the shower. 
 
"You have 20 minutes to bathe and do whatever. We need to do a lot of things today!" Minki reminded as they got down to work. 
 
They started to lay out all the make up that they will need. The dress, shoes, accessories, the veil and what not. They started to change into their dresses to save time. Their dress was a cream toga dress with a pink velvet band with a bow at the back of their waist. It was be very slim fitted through the bust, waist and hips to accentuate their curves. 
 
Meanwhile, at Sehun's hotel room, the boys were a mess. 
 
"Ya, Maknae aren't you going to get ready?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Your wedding is in a few hours. Get your out of bed." Suho ordered before he pulled the sleeping Sehun up from his bed. 
 
The poor Maknae had to squint and blink a couple of times before getting used to the brightness of the room. He quickly rushed to the washroom to wash up before his hyungs could nag even further. 
 
After he was done, he wore his white button up shirt, his black dress pants before getting his hair done by his brothers. His suit was custom-made by a friend in France and though it was simple, it looked elegant on him. 
 

 

 
"Omo, you look beautiful Unnie!" Jaehee squealed as she took a look at her Unnie in her wedding gown.
 
It was a lily-white dress that cinches in at the smallest part of her waist. It then flares out into a gradual A-shape with atleast a metre and a half train at the back. It had very little embellishments on it, since their theme was simple. 
 
The said girl blushed a little before she was pushed to a chair in front of the mirror and the girls started to do their magic. Minki was the perfect one to do her make-up. She made sure to keep it light since Yna had requested for it. Eluna straightened Yna's hair and added a little wave at the ends. They decided to keep it down because Sehun prefers having Yna's hair down. Hyomin then put Yna's veil on top of her head. 
 
The girls were all busy chatting when Yna's parents and siblings entered the room. They were in the clothes Yna had specially prepared for them. 
 
"My daughter is getting married already, I still remember when you first brought him home." Mrs Song commented before giving her daughter a light squeeze. Mr Song was just behind her observing the scene, he was too touched and emotional to say anything. 
 
"Unnie, promise me that you will come and visit us after you moved with Sehun Oppa!" Her little sister chirped before pecking her cheeks. 
 
"Ofcourse I will. You can stay over at our house too!" Yna replied as she ruffled her little sister's hair. 
 
"For something old, here's a plain gold bracelet that I wore when I got married to your Dad," Mrs Song said as she reached over and put it on her daughter's wrist. 
 
"Something borrowed, my tiara when I got married to Minseok Oppa." Yara stated before she put it on top of the veil to secure it in place. 
 
"Something new, the diamond earrings we got together." Jaehee said as she passed it over and Yna put it on. 
 
"Alright, don't worry okay? We'll be watching later. " Mrs Song said as she pecked my cheeks one last time and left with the rest. 
 
"I'll be back 10minutes before the wedding alright. Stay calm." Mr Song whispered to her daughter before leaving. 
 

 

 
"You better stay here, we'll just go over to see your bride." Kris demanded before he got the rest of the guys to go with him. 
 
Everyone was already in their suits and they looked perfect. They left Sehun near the altar while they went over to the room Yna was in. 
 
"Hey there, Miss Song," Chanyeol shouted at the top of his voice as he walked into the room. The once serene room was now noisy and rowdy.
 
"I'm gonna miss that name," Yna commented before she was surrounded by 11 loud guys. 
 
"Come on, how do you feel?" Suho questioned.
 
"I'm nervous, ofcourse. What kind of question was that Oppa?" Yna replied as she hugged him and hugged the rest of the guys. 
 
"Just so you know, your groom is panicking outside. You need to see his face," Chen stated before bursting into fits of laughter. 
 
"Oh yeah? Time to go guys. The guests will be coming soon!" Minki said as she pushed the boys out. 
 
"YA HAN MINKI!" Luhan shouted after he was shoved out of the room with the rest of the guys. 
 
"GO."
 
"I don't know how such a small person like you can have so much energy and push 11 of us out of the room." Tao mumbled before closing the door. 
 

 

 
"We're back!" Kyungsoo yelled as he approached Sehun who was pacing back and forth near the altar. 
 
"Dude, she's really pretty. Don't you dare do anything stupid." Jongin stated before pulling the Maknae to sit down beside him. 
 
"H-hyung, were you like this back when you were g-gonna get m-married to Yara?" Sehun stuttered as he asked Minseok and rubbing his palms together. Minseok smiled before nodding to the Maknae. 
 
"Ugh, I'm gonna go crazy!" Sehun called at the top of his voice before he jumped up to his feet and paced around again. The rest of the boys could only shake their head as they watched the anxious Oh Sehun. 
 

 

 
"Unnie, it's time. Your Dad will bring you down the aisle. Minki Unnie will be behind you, and the rest of us will be watching. Hwaiting!" Eluna cheered as she pumped her fists together and giving a kiss on her cheeks. The rest did the same before leaving the room. 
 
"Dad, don't let me fall alright." She mumbled before Yara and her Dad chuckled. 
 
"I won't, baby. He looks dashing by the way." He replied.
 
"Hmm," she hummed as her Dad gave her a peck on the cheeks. 
 
"I'll miss you," her Dad commented, tears were seen in his eyes. 
 
"Dad! I'm still your little girl, I'll still visit you guys!" She bursted out before hugging her Dad. Their moment was interrupted when wedding march started playing. 
 
"Let's go?" His Dad asked as Yna carefully hooked her right arm on his left arm. 
 

 

 
"Dear, our little baby is all grown up and here he is, standing infront of the altar waiting for his bride." Mrs Oh commented before hugging her son. 
 
"You'll take care of her well, right? Be a good boy too." Mr Oh added on as he patted his son's shoulders. 
 
The slow and sweet wedding march song started playing and that was their cue to head back to their seats. Only Sehun and Luhan were left near the altar to wait for the bride. After all, Luhan was the Best Man. Sehun had his eyes at the door of the church and waited for her to appear.  
 
"She's really beautiful, trust me." Luhan whispered to Sehun who was waiting anxiously as the flower girls started walking down the aisle. They were followed by the bridesmaid and the guys. 
 
Slowly, Yna appeared from the main door of the church with her Dad. A lot of people were busy snapping pictures of Yna and her Dad. Gasps were also heard and murmurings of how pretty she looked. They took small steps and Minki was behind to make sure her train wouldn't get messed up. The once jittery Sehun was now still at his spot. His jaw dropped at how pure she looked. She looked like an angel in her white gown. 
 
"Maybe you'd like to keep your mouth shut, an insect might fly in." Luhan whispered as he nudged the surprised Sehun beside him. 
 
The moment the two had an eye-contact, they knew that it was the best decision of their life. The two of them broke into huge smiles as they got closer together. 
 
Yna and Mr Song finally reached where Sehun and Luhan were standing. 
 
"Take care of her from now on," Mr Song said as he patted Sehun's shoulders. 
 
"Neh, Appa. I will." Sehun quietly said before accepting Yna's hand and they made their way quietly infront of the altar. 
 
Once they were both together infront of the altar, Sehun quickly leaned over and whispered, "The guys told me that you were beautiful. But that's an understatement." Yna's face turned into a light shade of pink as she slapped his arm playfully. 
 
The priest's cough got back their attention and this is it, they were finally getting married. 
 

 

 
Sehun and Yna had promised in God’s presence and the presence of their family and friends to comfort, honour and protect each other and to be faithful to each other for as long as them both shall live.
 
Then, it was time for the traditional vows.
 
"Mr Oh, please take your wife's right hand and repeat after me." The Priest said as Sehun quietly reached out for her hand. 
 
"I, Oh Sehun, take you, Song Yna,"
 
"I, Oh Sehun, take you, Song Yna,"
 
"to be my lawfully wedded wife,"
 
"to be my lawfully wedded wife,"
 
"to have and to hold, from this day forward,"
 
"to have and to hold, from this day forward,"
 
"for better, for worse,"
 
"for better, for worse,"
 
"for richer, for poorer,"
 
"for richer, for poorer,"
 
"in sickness and in health,"
 
"in sickness and in health,"
 
"until death do us part."
 
"until death do us part." Sehun finished as he had a huge smile plastered on his face. Yna had already started crying at the very moment Sehun started to say his vow. Sehun had reached for his handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her to wipe her tears. 
 
"Now, may the bride please take the groom's right hand and repeat after me. I, Song Yna, take you, Oh Sehun,"
 
"I, Song Yna, take you, Oh Sehun,"
 
"to be my lawfully wedded husband,"
 
"to be my lawfully wedded husband,"
 
"to have and to hold, from this day forward,"
 
"to have and to hold, from this day forward,"
 
"for better, for worse,"
 
"for better, for worse,"
 
"for richer, for poorer,"
 
"for richer, for poorer,"
 
"in sickness and in health,"
 
"in sickness and in health,"
 
"until death do us part."
 
"until death do us part." Yna finished as well before breaking into a huge smile. Sehun ended up hugging her. 
 
"Both their friends had requested for the two of them to write their own vows, so now the both of them will present it to you," the priest said as Sehun was handed one of the microphone. 
 
"Testing?" Sehun spoke, and the guests erupted into loud laughter. Yna wanted to palm her face right there but ended up chuckling at her husband's cuteness. 
 
"In front of everyone, this woman right here, is strong, independent, cold, mischievous and what not. But when we are alone, she's not as strong as she seems. She becomes a completely different person when she's just with me. The thing is, she's whinier than Tao hyung, more huggable than Minseok hyung, unpredictable like Suho hyung. Nobody knows how much she cries over Korean dramas or We Got Married's endings. Nobody knows that she's allergic to clams and some seafood. Nobody knows how much she had always wanted a puppy and how much she despise cats. Nobody knows how immature she can be and insists that I sing her a lullaby to sleep. Nobody knows how she always tell me that my voice is better than Kyungsoo hyung's, Baekhyun hyung's and Jongdae hyung's." 
 
"Ya!" The trio shouted from where they were seated, and the guests started laughing. Even Yna couldn't help but giggle and give a small nod of apology to the three. She continued to listen attentively with her tears falling one after another. 
 
"Nobody knows that you're a good cook. And lastly, nobody knows how perfect you are to me." Sehun continued as he stared at her brown orbs once again. 
 
She chuckled before grabbing the microphone, surprising Sehun for a moment. 
 
"Well baby, now they know." She spoke into the microphone and the guests started laughing again. She handed back the microphone to him and he continued once again. 
 
"You're one of a kind and you made me happier than I already am. You were my pillar of strength when trainings get tough. You were always there to cheer me on and you never fail to give me your affections. I'm more than thankful, and grateful to be married to you. And with this, I say I do." Sehun finished, earning an applause from the guests.
 
Mrs Song and Mrs Oh both had tear-stained cheeks and watched as Yna cried even more. The girls were crying as well, touched by what Sehun had said in his vow. 
 
"I guess it's my turn? This man right here, have supported me in every way possible. Like he had described me earlier, I was cold, distant, strong, independent and what not. But thanks to him, I have managed to step out of my comfort zone. He knows why I do things even without asking. He knows when I'm serious and he understand when I'm being playful. His very existence in my life had made such a huge impact. He made me fall in love with him every single day, over and over again, since we first started dating. He always assured me that it will always be okay, as long as he is beside me and I'm sure I'm more than willing to face the future challenges with him. He loved me unconditionally and was always there when I was at my lowest. It's funny how he was the one who comforted me when I broke up with exboyfriend years ago. But look at who I'm getting married to? He may appear the coldest in the whole of EXO but this man right here, is even funnier than Jongdae Oppa. Sehun makes me laugh and makes me happy. I feel contented to be with him and have him. Thank you for wanting to spend forever with me. I love you so much and with this, I say I do." Yna finished before she cried even more. Sehun held her steadily before wrapping her in his warm embrace. 
 
"You may now exchange your rings as a sign of this marriage and reminder of the vows." The priest spoke. Both Minki and Luhan had stepped forward to give the rings to them. 
 
The exchange of the rings was done efficiently and the both of them were now waiting for the priest to finish up. 
 
"Now, I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the Priest said and Sehun a smirk was plastered on his face. 
 
He carefully took a step forward, and lifted her veil before leaning in and kissing her. She hesitantly kissed him back, embarrassed with the huge crowd around. EXO and the girls were yelling and screaming at the kiss. Even after so long, Sehun have yet to let go. Yna had to tap him a couple of times so that he will let go and she could catch her breath. Both their faces had turned bright pink and traces of Yna's lipgloss were on his lips, causing her to giggle.