First Day

I Was Lost And Then You Found Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Omma, Appa, I finally found a job! My boss is weird and mean, but I can’t be choosy, right? I’ll do my best! I’ll work hard so that I can finish my studies after I earn enough money. I’ll get our company back, don’t you guys worry. Wish me luck on my first day!” you say to the photograph of your parents you hung on the wall. You were a bit nervous and you wished that you had someone to cheer you on but you had no one. You had to be strong! Eunhye-ah, fighting!

 

                You arrived at the office at exactly 5 am and saw that it was still closed. Aisht! That man! He made me wake up so early and then he’s going to make me wait out here in the cold? Despicable! You were thinking as you clasped your hands together and rubbed them trying to make them feel warm. You didn’t wear anything thick since you thought it’d be hot and uncomfortable in the office and now you were wishing you did. Suddenly you heard someone calling your name and saw the man who pushed you into the office yesterday.

 

                “Hey! Why are you out here so early?” he asked you. “Well, Mr. Kim said I had to be here at 5 am sharp or else he’ll probably do something weird again,” you replied. “Something weird? What did he do to you?” he asked. “I- I can’t say,” you replied since it was such a mortifying experience that you didn’t want this stranger to know about it. You keep your head down and looked at your feet. “Okay. You know, he’s really a bit spoiled and mean, but he’s good at his job and is really responsible. He used to be really kindhearted and nice until his mom died a few years back and since then, he’s changed. Oh, how rude of me! By the way, I’m Kim Jongdae,” he told you as he reached out to shake your hand. “I’m Park Eunhye,” you shyly replied as you shook his hand back. It’s not that you were scared of men, but you weren’t used to be in contact with them. “I know, you’re that princess right? I saw you on the cover of many magazines and I’ve read the tabloids. Don’t worry, I don’t believe any of the crap they’re saying, I feel that there’s something genuine about you. Besides you got the job and saved me the trouble of going through that search again so for that I owe you. Let’s be friends, Eunhye-sshi! Good luck on your first day! And don’t give up on him, arasso? I know deep down, the real him is still in there somewhere. So just be patient and do whatever he asks. Eunhye, fighting! If you have any problems just approach me, okay?” Jongdae told you. Then you both saw that the building was now open and went to your respective areas.

 

                Eunhye, you can do this. Don’t be scared. You thought as you approached your boss’ office. You had been working on your desk since you and Jongdae went on separate ways and about three hours had already passed. The world was peaceful when you suddenly heard your boss yell for you to come to his office. You turned the knob and opened the door. You silently closed it behind you and approached his desk.

 

 

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------♥---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Do you need anything, sir?” you asked. “Of course, would I even bother calling for you if I didn’t? Anyway, have you already finished the paperworks I’ve left on your desk?” he asked.

 

                “Yes, I’ve finished it,” you replied.

 

               “Good. So here are more files that need to be filed. I want them to be done before you go home today. And bring me a cup of coffee and my lunch! Make sure that it tastes good or you’ll get a beating from me, understood? Now go!” he snaps at you after handing you tons of papers and files.

 

                “But sir, which coffee would you like? And-"

 

                you were about to ask more questions when he cut you off, “I said GET OUT! That is your problem! Quit yapping and figure this out or else you’re fired!!!”

 

                You quickly left the room and afraid that he’ll really fire you on your first day. You wondered what coffee he likes. Ah! I know, Jongdae-sshi will probably be able to help me! Thank goodness I met someone like him, otherwise I’d be dead. You smiled and headed towards the elevator.

 

                So Eunhye went to the 3rd floor where his office was located. You knocked on the door and heard him say to come in. You entered the room and saw his back facing you, he was busily typing in his laptop. He then turned and saw you.

 

                “Oh! Eunhye-sshi, what a surprise,” he remarked. “What are you doing here?” he asked as he looked at you standing infront of him slightly fidgeting.

 

                “Well, I need your help. I know we’ve just met but you did say that if I’d have any problems I could come to you,” you told him.

 

             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter