A day with Luhan

I owe you a Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byunghun ah..." she violently shake him up, people were asking if she's alright but she can hear nothing but random noises. She look around and scream for help. People were busy dialing through their phones and the ambulance is only on it's way. She rip the hem of her skirt and put it around Byunghun's head, she wants to prevent the bleeding so bad but she just can't. People were telling her to stop, but she also can't.

"Byunghun ah... Why are you sleeping here? C'mon, let's go.." she whispered. Tears just continue to roam her cheeks. She felt numb, but she can't just leave him like this. The ambulance finally came and they immediately carried Byunghun's body, they also pulled Haeun with them. They were asking her some questions but she is just hearing blurd sounds, and her eyes were stuck at Byunghun's lifeless body. The moment she finally get on the ambulance, the paramedic is putting a bandage around her head, she is asking her basic questions but she's not answering, it feels like she's also not blinking.

The trip towards the hospital feels like forever, the lump in doesn't go away, it's just there. They brought Byunghun's body in the emergency room and she was prevented to go inside, instead there was a nurse and a doctor that pulled her from the other room, where she got treated.

"What's your name?" the doctor asked.

"H...Haeun... Bang Haeun." she replied.

"What is your relationship with the patient you were with at the emergency room?" he asked.

"He....he's my... he's my boyfriend." she said. The doctor told her to rest for a while and he went out the room. Haeun stared at the empty wall, then she cried, hard. What would happen to Byunghun? What would happen to her? What about this day??? Her birthday???

Moments and moments had passed, it felt like she's practically living in that small room. The doctor open the door and spotted her lying in her back while staring at the ceiling.

"Ms. Haeun?" he called. Haeun look at him with a surprise look.

"Someone need to talk to you." he said, he guide Haeun away from that room, every steps feels like she's about to walk on her death. She can hear her footsteps so loud. The moment they reached the outside of the ICU, a doctor welcomed her with a chaotic look.

"Ms. Bang Haeun?" the doctor asked. She nodded and look at the doctor sadly. The doctor lowered his head first before speaking up

"Mr.Lee Byunghun...... he didn't make it." he softly said. Haeun look at him in horror, what is he talking about?!! What 'he didn't make it?' That doesn't make sense!!!! It's too absurd!! Byunghun??? Her Byunghun??? L.JOE???!!!! No way he'll die in that accident... He's... he's strong.

"T...that's... are you serious?" she asked. The doctor nodded. Haeun cried, she somehow expect this part in the very corner of her heart, but she doesn't want to accept it... All she wants to do is to see him on the day of her birthday... All she wants is to spend this special day with him, walk around, watch the people walk around, see the sun sets, buy a couple rings, get crazy, tell inside jokes, be romantic to each other, and do things that'll make them both happy.... Today was supposedly a nice day.

 

 

 

"Thanks Luhan. Today is a great day." she bid. Luhan nodded and get something from his pocket.

"Oh, here, it's limited." he handed her a gold certificate of his restaurant, that certificate that can allow you to eat all you want and have a great service.

"I said that you can go and eat at my place too." he said. Haeun didn't believed it.

"You are joking, I mean, why would you do that?" she asked. Luhan chuckled.

"I don't know. Because we're friends, and because you're the very first person that I brought there, that meanse you're totally allowed to go in there." he said. Haeun smiled and get the certificates from Luhan.

"Thank you. This can absolutely help me, especially when I don't have money for foods." she said. Luhan laughed.

"I hope it can. Really." he replied. Haeun nodded and pointed the old brick apartment of her's.

"Well, we can hang out again sometimes... I mean, it's not that I'm busy or anything like that." she said, but then she realized something and look at Luhan with wide eyes.

"Oh, I mean, you are busy. Well, guess I'll just see you when I see you." she said. Luhan smiled sincerely at her.

"You are so cute!" he said, he didn't actually mean to say that and he doesn't even know why the hell did he say that.

"God, guess I ate too much." he said. Haeun just chuckled.

"Well, guess this is a goodbye for now. Surely we'll see each other again some time huh?" he asked.

"Sure.." she said. 

Luhan went away and Haeun proceeded to go inside the her apartment. What time is it already? She's absolutely late. But oh well, she already ate and she has no one to serve in here anyway. Luhan, he's a really nice guy. Guess a lot of people don't see that, but when deep inside, he's a really nice person. Maybe towards his friends, but overall, being a nice friend is definitely good.

"I wonder what's his story." she said as she lied down on her bed. The room feels empty and cold. Unlike those times when she would just randomly hear some noises or pets growling or something like that. Everything changed so fast... and it feels like someone is pushing the fast forward button on her life. She doesn't have any idea what will come tomorrow, what surprises will come her way, but she's kinda excited. And Luhan, he's becoming a part of her life now, because she's getting to know him better. Deep inside, she knows that Luhan has his own side story, and she wants to know it too. Saying her story to Luhan feels good since it's making the pain inside her heart vanish a little. Although, she didn't give him any more deep down details. That moment in her life really break her own self. 

"I'm too tired to think on this kind of stuffs." she murmured. After dilly dally she later on fell asleep.

 

Her sleep was sudddenly got interrupted with her phone violently vibrating. She check it out and saw Luhan's name registered on it. God! What time is it already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter