The old friends and memories

I owe you a Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can't you see the time?" Haeun groaned as she felt a histerical shake on her sides. She saw Luhan standing there wearing a formal black suit already. Then all of a sudden, she sat up and her eyes widened.

"Eeeeeeehhhhh? Is it that time already?" she asked. Luhan stood still, this kind of Haeun in the mroning is so beautiful!! Not that simple beautiful~ she was beautiful in that way that she is totally herself. Like she's not trying so hard. He don't know but her hair always caught his eyes, everytime!  He never seen someone who has hair like her's, it's not that odd, it's just really curly and looks so soft.

"Are you high? Looking at me like that? I just wish you woke me up earlier than this." she complained. Luhan look at her, he was out of words right there, not because on what she said, but because on how she perfectly looks. 

"Do you look like this last night?" he asked. Haeun glared at him, what is he talking about? And why is he looking at her that way? She was weirded out for a while, but then she saw Luhan's eyes with that kind of spark, her heart soften suddenly. She immediately look away. No! Not that eyes!!!

"You are so weird today Luhan. Wait outside, I'll get ready. Oh wait, I don't have any spare dress! Just what the hell? Wait, are you waking me up to kick me out already?" she asked Luhan.

"Go get ready alright. We have some appointments before yeye's." he said. Haeun yawn again.

"Oh, what appointment?" she asked. Luhan didn't answered and check up his phone. Haeun saw the screen of his phone broken.

"Oh, what happened?" she asked. Luhan wants to chuckle so bad on how Haeun is acting, she looks very curious.

"Just get ready please?" he pleaded. Haeun stretch up.

"Alright I will, if you get out." she said and Luhan left the room and let her fix herself.

The moment Haeun went out the room, Luhan already complained about the time But seriously, Haeun didn't really fix anything and just wash her face, stuffs like that. She shook her head in amusement. Luhan is so bipolar!

The next thing Haeun knew is that they are already in front of an expensive looking salon in the center of Garasogil in the center of Gangnam, where rich and famous gathers. Haeun was never been into this kind of place. This place... the people, everything around her is really different. She maybe have a really rich and famous grandma now, but she can't get used on this kind of feeling.

"Come on!" Luhan pulled her and she saw stylists lining up to meet them.

"Wait, is this place already opened? It's freaking 8 in the morning.." she asked.

"Who cares? I own this place." he said.

"Really? You own everything!" she said back. 

"Good morning sir and ma'am." the head stylists greeted.

"Make sure to use the best items in here." he ordered. Luhan went out and Haeun follwed him, but the stylist pulled her into a room. When she entered the room, she was awed, everything is so puffy and cute. 

"Just stay still miss. We'll make sure you will look more beautiful after this." the stylist smiled at her. She look at him weirdly, whaaaaaaaat? Well, it is all so clear now that Luhan wants her to look pretty on wherever they will go later on. But she thought that they will just visit Yeye? Why does Luhan wants to make her look 'more beautiful'?

"You know, I really don't know why he wants me to look that way, I mean, it's a funeral." she whispered to herself. The stylist look at her then to her hair.

"Is this your natural hair? Kinda different." the stylist touch her hair freely.

"Yeah. I get that a lot." she replied. The stylist turned to ask her what is her relationship with Luhan.

"Oh, we're friends." she said. The stylist doesn't believe that though. Why would a girl and a guy be friends? He's not just into that idea of it and believes that a girl and a guy is maybe friends for some reason, not because they just want to become friends. Haeun noticed the stylist maliciously looking at her. She wants to explain things but it's not her responsibility anymore. She's also sure that Luhan is paying this guy and asking personal questions isn't one of the things why.

"Mr. Luhan doesn't bring girls here. We were all really shock when he ordered us to come here early and he also said that we have to do our very best for this special girl." the stylist rolled his eyes. What is so special about Haeun? Her hair? or what? Maybe she's good in bed.

"Special girl huh?" Haeun's ears fluttered. So, she's special to Luhan? Oh yeah! Special, like in  a special kind of friend.

"He also asked us to straighten your hair no matter what." the stylist said. Oh well, he should just do his job and not 'say/complain' about this. She don't want this either.

After a lot of minutes, her hair was perfectly finished off with a straight and shiny appearance. She was awed too on how pretty it is. It's not that she never get a chance to straighten her hair either, but this thing is different. This thing looks expensive.

She was also asked to changed clothes and she was told to wear a very beautiful dress. It was a plain black dress that has a satin on the hem. The sleeves ended up to her elbow. She also wore a black pumps. Then when she look at the mirror, she knows to herself that she changed a lot. Everything about her appearance changed.  It feels good in some way but she felt really sad on the corner of her heart. This look, is absolutely not her. 

"You like it?" a girl stylist asked. She fake a smile and nodded. The stylist lead her out that room and when she got out, she spotted Luhan sitting and waiting, constantly looking at his watch. When she saw him, she felt relief for some reason. Luhan look at her and he hide his face for a second there. He look at her again and stare right into her eyes.  She break that stare, she's not comfortable when she has this smoky thick make up on her eyes.

"Let's go. We're late." Luhan offered his arms to her, and she took it. Luhan just look at her while they're walking towards his car across the street, but she didn't look at him. She felt pretty but not really beautiful.

"Don't you like how you look today. Basically, I ask the stylist to dress you up like you were be modelling our business. That's the best look they can give." he said, partially defending his employees. That business is owned by his company, premiere stars and rich people were being styled in that place.

"It's not that! I just felt really overdressed for a funeral." she replied. Luhan look at her, they were in the middle of the road, Luhan stay looking at her and she look back at him for the first time, their eyes met and he smiled. His face went closer and closer until she can feel his breath on her. Her eyes widened as her heartbeat increases. 

"You look beautiful." he whispered. She close her eyes for a moment as she felt his hot breath touched her side cheek. It's tickling but it's giving her stomach something special, butterflies.

"Just looking at you, makes me really proud. Like you're my girlfriend." he smiled. He gently grab her hand and Haeun gulped. God! Luhan is so asdfghjkl! How can a man have that eyes? He can really deceived girls with that kind of look.

"Luhan?" she asked. He titled his head, and smiled at her again.

"You do know that we're in a very public area right?" she asked. Luhan nodded and look around. He saw a lot of people looking at them. Some were even taking pictures of them. Luhan turned to smile at Haeun, and he gently guided her towards the car. Haeun shyly went inside. Luhan being like that makes her heart really beat abnormally!! He's not making her fall in love to him right? No! It can't be!

"Let's go shall we?" he said. 

Throughout the ride, Luhan seems tense. They almost die on that ride when Luhan overtake and a truck appeared in front of them. Haeun on the other side, is really traumatized! But when they finally reached the place, Luhan sighed hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter