Chapter 9

Forever Will Love You Until I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After cheondoong ‘kidnapped’ his sister from Myungsoo, Myungsoo decided to hang out with Infinite.

“Hyung,Sungjong-ah, thanks for coming” Myungsoo said as soon as he reached Infinite’s table. They were happily chatting about school and random stuffs Until……….

“OPPA!!!!!!” Someone screams.

Myungsoo’s POV                   

“OPPA!!!!!!!” Someone screams. I searched for the voice and saw someone unwanted walking towards me.

“Sojin-ssi, what are you doing here? As far as I know you’re not invited and as far as I know you need the invitation card in order to enter. So how did you get in?” I asked politely eventhough inside I was burning up.

“Well, easy. I just said to the man that I’m one of the relatives. Oppa I miss you so much. Can we dance together?” She said cutely while hugging me.

“Are you here to ruin my engagement party? Cause if you do, I would most-likely to throw you out of the party. Well if you don’t want that to happen then,YOU MAY KINDLY LEAVE THIS HALL NOW!!” I said harshly as I tore her arms away from me. I know she’s up to something.

“What if I don’t want to? Oppa why must you marry her? She’s not even pretty. I’m waaaaay prettier than her oppa. Please cancel off this marriage.” What?

“And why should I? I love her and she’s the prettiest woman I’ve ever met if you don’t know. Now get away from my sight.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter