Chapter 10

Forever Will Love You Until I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

I was dancing with Thunder oppa when he suddenlt spoke

"Hey, why don't you try to get closer with Myungsoo?" 

"Should I?" I'm actually starting to fall in love with him.

"Yeah. Plus I know you love him sis. You just didn't want to admit." How did he know?

"How did you know?" I was blushing cause no one knew even Bora.

"I've known you for freaking 19 years. You know. I pity Myungsoo cause he loves you but you keep on ignoring him and all." Right...

"Okay oppa. Oppa I wanna go to the toilet first. You go and dance with unni or just sit with MBLAQ or do whatever you want. Bye bye" I said.

As I was about to go out of the hall, I heard a commotion outside.

"Did anyone or anything asked you to come here? And the answer is no. You're here to ruin my party and secondly I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE A F.....IN B***** HERE. THIRDLY YOU MAY GET LOST NOW. THANK YOU" That's Myungsoo's voice. Why does he sounds mad? Who is he talking to?

I walk out and I saw sojin kissed Myungsoo. I was beyond mad. I quickly tore her arms away from Myungsoo.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY FIANCEE? AND WHO THE HELL INVITED YOU HERE?!" I shouted.

"no one did. And why do you care? It's not like you love him" She said with her annoying voice.

I slapped her face.

" And what if i say that i love him. What would you do?" I replied. he was about to slap me when

"Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter