Chapter 14

Forever Will Love You Until I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : This will be a very shorrt chapter because i'm using my sister's laptop instead of mine and i saved this chapter in my laptop sooo...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When both of you got outside of the hotel,you got into the taxi and heads to Big Ben.

after about 5 minutes,both of you reached there.

"Oppa! It's so pretty."You exclaimed. You were so amazed to see the enchanting Big Ben. 

"I know right. Do you want to take photos?"Ask Myungsoo as he held your waist. You nodded and myungsoo took out his camera.

Both of you took hundreds of photos like kissing on the cheeks, hugging,selca,kissing on the lips,backhug and many more. 

Both of you walk around there and spot a shop that sells merchandise and you decided to stop by and buy some stuffs for family and friends.

Obviously Myungsoo pays for everything of course getting scolded by you. 

you went back to the hotel and changed. you decided to wear a pair of hotpants and tank top since it was quite warm.

"You look hot" Said Myungsoo. He kissed you on the lips and well yeah it's your wedding night and no protection available. 

 

 

to be continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter