Chapter 16

Forever Will Love You Until I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, both of you woke up, took a shower and heads to Heathrow Airport. Once you reached there, both of you went into a restaurant to have breakfast.

"What do you want to eat,baby?" Myungsoo asks you while browsing through the menu.

"I'll just have some salad" Myungsoo nods his head and went to order your food.

After half an hour, both of you finished eating and went to the departure gate. You still have an hour so you chat with Myungsoo.

"We're graduating in 3 months. Are you excited?" You ask him as you lean on his shoulder.

"Yes. Which university are you planning to go?" Myungsoo asks you and wraps his around your shoulder.

"I'm planning to go to S.N.U and obviously I need to take business course and i'm sure you have too since you're the only heir. How about you,oppa?" You said.

"Since you're going to S.N.U, I will too. I need to stay with my baby 24/7 or not I'll go crazy" He said and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you oppa" You said and lean closer to him.

"I love you too, my baby" He said and kiss your forehead.

A steward walks to both of you and informed that your private jet has arrived. Both of you went into the private jet and sat on the seats provided. 

"babe, I'm hungry" Myungsoo whined. He is definitely not hungry for food. He is hungry for something else that is definitely not a food nor drinks.

"What do you want to eat? Inform the steward in-charge"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter