Mixed Feelings

Uncontrollable Love

------The Next Day-------

"Mmmm , what time is it ? " Ji Hyo said as she rubbed her eyes while stretching her arms.

"Ah , there is Running Man filming tonight...."

As Ji Hyo thought about Running Man , she remembered her aegyo outburst moment with Jong Kook.

---Flashback---

"Oppa , spare me this time ! "

---End Of Flashback---

"What am I doing ?! I'm really such a pabo ! " Ji Hyo said softly as she covered her bedsheets over her face.

Thinking about Jong Kook , she remembered the piece of paper Jaesuk gave her.

"9XXX-19XX" she keyed in Jong Kook's number.

"선배님, 저는 어제 정말 죄송합니다. 지금부터 당신은 오빠 호출하면 될까요?" she said out softly as she pressed 'Send'.

(Sunbaenim , I'm really sorry for yesterday. Do you mind if I call you oppa from now on ?")

"Should I have really texted him? It's early in the morning ......What should I do until night time ? "

"Ah ! I could really surf the internet for today , it's been a while anyways. " Ji Hyo said as she went to get her laptop.

"Let's type in Running Man and see what shows up . " as Ji Hyo pressed 'Enter' on her keyboard.

"Members.... Hmm.... Lee Kwang Soo... Ji Suk Jin ... Kim Jong Kook ? "

Ji Hyo was curious all of a sudden. Why did she had this curious feeling inside her that wants to know more about Jong Kook ? 

"A-Ani , it should be just because I want to know all of them more and their preferences , dislikes to bond with them ! " As she shakes off that thought in her head.

"Let's see , Favourite food ; Chicken Milkshake ? Haha , this oppa is hilarious ! " Ji Hyo said as she burst in laughter.

"He's hilarious enough to make you interested in him ? " Hye Min , Ji Hyo's manager whispered in Ji Hyo's ear with a husky voice.

"U-Unnie?!When did you get here?" Ji Hyo said , in a flustered state.

"I'm here to give you breakfast ~ " Hye Min said , lifting up Ji Hyo's favourite food , jjambong.

"Dae~~~~~Bak Unnie ! Komawo ! " Ji Hyo said as she begins to eat.

-----Meanwhile-----

"pant,pant....2 more lifts to go and I'm done." Jong Kook said.

He was already up in the morning , jogging to the gym and exercising there . This was his routine almost everyday.

As Jong Kook puts his towel over him and gets changed , he noticed his phone was beaming light.

"Oh , what's this ? A Message....from Ji Hyo ? .......Hmm , it should be fine . The sooner the better anyways , it'll be less awkward."

" You have a message . You have a message . " 

"Ya , shouldn't you check what that message is ? It's from Kim Jong Kook " Hye Min said.

"Ayyy , food comes first ! No matte-...Jong Kook oppa ? Unnie , give it to me." Ji Hyo said.

Hye Min hands Ji Hyo her phone as she smiled.

"It's really obvious ... that she likes him...What to do ....Anyways , I hope Gil oppa's prediction is wrong... otherwise.... this could turn drastic.Ottokae?"

"Unnie ! Unnie ! Are you listening ? " Ji Hyo shouted.

"O-Oh , yeah mianhe . What were you saying ? " Hye Min replied.

"You were spacing out for no reason ? ...... Anyways , Kim Jong Kook oppa said I could call him oppa from now on ! " Ji Hyo smiled.

"Ayyy , drop the 'Kim' out of 'Kim Jong Kook oppa' . You sounded like a fan calling out for a celebrity." Hye Min teased.

"Anyways , I'll be taking my leave for now . See you later tonight , take care ~ " Hye Min said as she left Ji Hyo's house.

For Ji Hyo , her manager most of the time , let Ji Hyo does what she wants as long as it's not out of control , because she trusts her .

"Anyways , I should reply back to Jong Kook Oppa.But I don't know how to reply back. "  Ji Hyo thought as she finished her noodles.

"Aish , I'll just call him." Ji Hyo said , scratching her head.

"O-Oppa ? "

"What's up , Ji Hyo ? "

"A-Ani , it just stil feels kind of awkward .....to call you '오빠'..."

" Haha , you'll get used to it. Anyways , why did you call me ? "

"Ah ! Oppa do you want to have lunch or dinner together ? Wi-"

"Two of us alone ? " Jong Kook said , cutting off her sentence.

"Aniyo Oppa ! Aish , I haven't even finished my sentence ! With other members also that is ! " 

"Arasso , I'll call the other members . How does dinner sound ?" 

" That'll be fine oppa . See you later at Eulji Myun Oak Restaurant  "

---Later that night at the restaurant---

"Annyeong Jong Kook oppa , Haha oppa and Kwangsoo." Ji Hyo said as she entered the restaurant.

"Noona , for a moment , I thought you were going to call me oppa as well ! " Kwangsoo teased.

"Ya , nuh jjinja michyeosseo ! " Ji Hyo said as she laughed.

"We should pick our order now , I'm starving ~ " Haha said.

As they finished ordering their food , Ji Hyo pulls out something from her bag.

"Oh noona , what's that ? " Kwangsoo asked curiously.

"Jong Kook oppa , this is for you. You like chicken milkshake right ? " Ji Hyo handed Jong Kook the milkshake as she smiled.

Jong Kook , was surprised. 

"A-ah , komwao Ji Hyo-yah." Jong Kook said.

"Ayyyy , noona . You gave Jong Kook his favourite food then what about us ? " Kwangsoo teased.

"Maybe she likes him ~ " Haha followed.

"Ani ! You're getting the wrong idea . " Ji Hyo said.

For some reason , when Ji Hyo said that , Jong Kook was sad.

"I don't know what to feel about this...It's only the beginning ..."

"Okay , we can go now." Kwangsoo said as he paid the bill.

"Komawo , Kwangsoo-yah " Ji Hyo said , patting his shoulder.

"Kwangsoo is so respectful , Haha oppa is funny . I'm sure I'll have alot of fun times with them as time goes on."

"Let's go for filming now ~ " Haha said.

-----During Running Man's opening-----

Today's guests were Victoria , Lee Joon and Park Jong Kyu.

--During the Chopstick Mission--

Ji Hyo couldn't do anything like Victoria did.

She remembered that sudden burst of aegyo once more with Jong Kook oppa , it was embarrassing. It wasn't like she couldn't do it , it was just too much for her.

Suk Jin ; " What are you good at , Ji Hyo-yah ? "

Ji Hyo was stuck . She couldn't think of anything . Just then , a gentle voice said ..

"Love?

All Ji Hyo could do was to laugh about it , hearing Gary being so cheesy.

"Gary yah , it's only episode 8 and you're already replacing Kim Jong Kook for a love-line and revealing your heart ? " Jae Suk teased.

"Revealing his heart?..."

Jong kook felt uneasy upon hearing that.

"Why am I like this? It's normal for people to have a love-line on a show but-"

"She has lovely eyes ! " a voice cried out , cutting off Jong Kook's train of thoughts.

"Ah , what a surprise ! " Suk Jin said.

"Then hyung , what are you good at ? " Lee Joon asked.

"I'm good at enduring blows!" Gary said.

"So random..." Victoria said as she burst out laughing.

"Wae ? Wae ? " Gary asked.

But it was true. Gary could endure the pain .

Even Jong Kook who exercised more than 10 years couldn't endure it.

"Wa Gary oppa , you're really strong. Stronger than Jong Kook oppa ! " Ji Hyo said while clapping.

Gary blushed and looked away.

Jong Kook was looking at both of their reactions , thinking .

"G-Gary oppa ? Stronger than me...? When did they get close ?

For the first time , Jong Kook felt he was inferior.

"Anyways , I just need to get this broken right ? " Haha said while giving a mischievous look .

"Yah yah , don't cheat ! " Jong Kyu said.

Upon hearing that , Jong Kook remembered he should focus on the mission.

"Your fingers will be broken if you can't break this ..." Jong Kook said in a serious yet jokingly tone.

"My fingers are already bruised....Hyung..." Haha giving him puppy eyes.

"It's better to be bruised than getting bruised right ? ~ ^^ " Jong Kook said.

"Wae , did he not satisify you again ? " Jae suk joked.

Finally , all of the missions ended.

The Blue Team ( Ji Hyo , Lee Joon , Jae Suk , Kwang Soo and Suk Jin ) had 2 Running Balls and 

The Red Team ( Jong Kook , Victoria,  Joon Kyu , Haha , Gary ) had 3 Running Balls.

The punishment went to the blue team.

The blue team decided to split into two teams with Kwangsoo-JiHyo taasking a bus to go home and the remaining 3 using another bus.

While Ji Hyo and Kwangsoo was in the bus , Kwangsoo asked 

" Noona , what do you think of Jong Kook hyung and Gary hyung ? "

"I don't know for now but I think Jong Kook oppa is very shy and Gary oppa is very entertaining . "

"Even though I wished i could've said more about Jong Kook oppa."

As Ji Hyo and Kwangsoo alighted the bus , they both waved each other goodbye and went home.

Upon reaching her home , Ji Hyo quickly went into the shower and cleaned off her 'Make-up' .

"Ahhhh~ I'm so tired ~Time to sleep ! " Ji Hyo said .

---At Kwangsoo's house---

Kwangsoo , like Ji Hyo , went to clear his 'Make-up' and dialled someone's number on his phone at the same time.

" Jong Kook hyung , noona said you are a very shy person."

"Ah... Arasso , komawo Kwangsoo . "

"I'll see you next monday hyung ! " 

Kwangsoo hung up the phone.

Looking at the milkshake Ji Hyo gave him , Jong Kook remembered about the moments Gary and Ji Hyo had together.

"Did.... I really fall for her ? Is it just a crush or.... ... This is too complicated..."  Jong Kook thought as he drank the Chicken milkshake in one shot.