Commander's Punishment

Uncontrollable Love

"Annyeonghaseyo ! " Ji Hyo said as she skipped happily to the filming of Running Man.

Today was the 21th Episode , so Ji Hyo was paired with Jong Kook.

The members already knew ahead that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook was going to be paired together .

"And .... action " Jo PD shouted.

" I feel like today , I won't be in for the punishment , so I made these dried fishes for the members who's going to be in the punishment. But just in case , I made everyone these ." Ji Hyo said as she flipped her hair arrogantly.

"Ya....Song Ji Hyo. What makes you think you can escape the punishment today ? I'll be laughing when you're the only one to take the punishment." Suk Jin as he felt belittled by Ji Hyo.

"I mean , I'll catch you all with Kim Jong Kook anyways." Ji Hyo said , stressing out that she'll be with the commander.

"Yah....Song Ji Hyo......Reminds me of 'Family Outing' with Jong Kook." Jae Suk said as he remembered the fun times he had with the commander.

"Yah , why do you keep having memories with him ? I even tried to cut my hair just like you!" Suk Jin said he tries to be "Jae Suk Parody".

"Sunbaenim's really pitiful." Lizzy blurted out unconsciousally.

"Yah Lizzy ah ! Hajimaaaa ! Now they're going to insert sad music . " Suk Jin whined.

"Last night , when I was about to pick up my drunk friend or should I say hyung . I saw noona dancing on the pole while she drank shots and shots of Soju instantly . " Kwang Soo joked as he tries to potray his framer image.

"Ya Ya Song Ji Hyo ! Did you go to the club or stayed up late yesterday ? " Haha teased.j

"Both ~ " Ji Hyo joked while she acted out of her dancing and drinking too while sticking out her tongue.

Her members were not expecting that reaction from Ji Hyo and was taken back by surprise.

"Ya Song Ji Hyo , even before the filming ends , you're already drunk ? " Jae Suk joked.

"Did Ji Hyo already forgive me ? ..... She's so weird today...Aish , I don't know what to think . "

********************

Now it was the final mission.

The Commander and the Ace against the other members.

The other members ( Along with guest Jae Dong ) had to find 4 tickets in the train station within 1 hour while at the same time , not letting their name tags being ripped out by the catchers.

As Ji Hyo and Jong Kook was about to film the preview for next week's episodes , they must act like they're walking together in unison and put their foreheads against each other and hold hands.

"Kim Jong Kook , let's get this over with." Ji Hyo said sternly.

"Ji Hyo yah , oppa's really sorry , so I got you these flowers." Jong Kook said as he gestured Gap Jin to hand him over the flower bouquet.

"Hye Min ah , this is for you. Kim Jong Kook told me to give it to you." Ji Hyo said as she quickily snatches away the bouquet and toss it to Hye Min.

Thankfully , it wasn't that embarrassing for Jong Kook when they were filming the preview as only Jong Kook's cameraman , Gap Jin and Hye Min was there.

As expected , the mission team failed and both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook escaped the punishment.

During the closure of the episode 

"Yah , your wish came true " Jae Suk commented as he pointed to Ji Hyo while teasing her.

"We don't need you anyways!" Suk Jin exploded as he mocked her.

"Next time , can I be in the same team as Ji Hyo noona and Jong Kook hyung ? " Joong Ki commented.

"Yah Yah , why are you like this Joong Ki ah ? " Kwangsoo said , acting like he was going to cry.

"But next time ,I want to be in the same team as Gary oppa and Joong Ki." Ji Hyo happily said as she stood between Joong Ki and Gary ,holding their hands.

Gary , playing the Monday Boyfriend , shyly whispered " Don't do this to me " to Ji Hyo while Joong Ki was cheering .

Jong Kook was shoved aside and feeling lonely.

The members decided to go to Haha's restaurant for supper , except for Lizzy ,Joong Ki and Ji Hyo.

At the Restaurant

"Just you know , the usual meal please." Haha said as he ordered the food.

"So , what happened?" Jae Suk bluntly asked.

"What do you mean hyung ? " Jong Kook , pretending like nothing happened , answered.

Gary and Suk Jin was oblivious to the situation.

"Wae , did anything happened ? " Suk Jin curiously asked.

"Jong Kook ah , had a fight with Ji Hyo I assume.....right?" Jae Suk said with confidence.

Jong Kook just sat there in silence , not answering the Grasshopper's question.

"Oh wae hyung , what happened with you and Ji Hyo ? " Gary said as he nudged Jong Kook.

 But Jae Suk and Haha knew what was the situation , but they had to carefully pick their words to say it out verbally , because this was a sensitive topic.

"Aish nevermind , I have to leave now hyung. I hope you take care your argument with Ji Hyo or whatever you did with her." Gary said , a little irritated as he left the restaurant.

"Just now,  Ji Hyo was acting weirdly and she was really bold in all her actions..." Haha said.

"Now's the chance to do it."

" Hyung , did you see Ji Hyo noona just now during the closure ? She was really affectionate towards Gary hyung." Kwangsoo commented.

"Oh! I saw that too." Suk Jin said.

"You had a fight with Ji Hyo . And then she got angry , and tried to make you jealous right ?" Jae Suk said.

Jong Kook , from all this time , was silent. But upon hearing that comment , he froze.

He didn't know how to answer that.

Haha knew they fought but he was confused by that statement.

"Jealous ? Jealous of what?J Suk Jin and Haha asked simultanelously.

"Love...Love....Love....Love....Love....Love.....Love....Love...."

As Suk Jin was about to say it , Jae Suk quickily took the chance to whisper to Suk Jin.

"Hyung , I know what you're thinking right now , but dont' say it yet. Wait until the times come , you know what I mean." 

"Well it's already near closing time , so let's go." Haha said.

********************

"Hyung , looks like we don't have to worry about this right now. Tell that to Gil hyung for now." Kwangsoo said as he quickily ended the call.

"Hyung , can I sleep over at your house for today ? " Kwangsoo asked Jong Kook.

"Ah .... sure." Jong Kook replied blankly.

"So.... I'll drop you both at Anyang ? " Jae suk asked.

"Ne hyung." Kwangsoo replied.

 

********************

"Unnie , why did you........." Hye Min asked.

"What's the problem ? I'm having fun ~ " Ji Hyo said as she burst in laughter.

"Yah yah , did you see Kim Jong Kook's reaction just now ? " Ji Hyo said as she clapped.

"This was supposed to happen , but not in this kind of way....."

"Should I contact them ? ....."

"I can't go on seeing everyone like this , everything's my fault....... We should've never did this in the first place......."

"Oppa , we should've never did this in the first place. How are we supposed to fix this situation right now?"

"Hmmm  ..... let them solve it on their own then . When things get out of place , we step in . "

 

*********************

 

Hours after Hours ,

Days after Days ,

Weeks after Weeks,

After a month and a half , Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hasn't talked since after the show.

Throughout that period of time , the Monday Couple got more popular and of course , Jong Kook wasn't happy about it.

And someone knew about that.

"Interesting , let's see how long you can keep that state , Commander."

 

Sorry that it's a shorter chapter this round , since I didn't really have any ideas for this chapter . But for the next few chapters , it's when it starts to get more interestng ~ Thanks for reading my fan-fic :DDD~