The Gym Fight

Uncontrollable Love

"Hmm , I think ..... this should be good enough ! " Ji Hyo said as she stopped the blender and poured the drink into a thermos.

"Now , for the salad...hmmm.... Jong Kook oppa likes it healthier , so maybe grilled chicken and ham." Ji Hyo mumbled to herself.

"Unnie , I'm home ! " Hye Min shouted as she left her shoes outside of Ji Hyo's house and enters it.

"200g of ham , chicken , tomatoes , lettuces , shredded cheese and green olives . Yep I have all of them." Hye Min said.

"Unnie , you're really serious about this training ? You even bought yourself a brand new sportswear set of clothes . To top it off , you even woke up earlier and got all this prepared ? It's so rare of you . " Hye Min said as she opened a little.

"Unnie's also a woman and Jong Kook's oppa a male . A lady need to show some lady-like image and give off a sweet image you know ? Plus.... I haven't been asked out by a m-man for a long time....." Ji Hyo said as her words trailed off at the end of her sentence , her face starting to redden.

"Isn't Kwangsoo oppa a male as well ? So as Jae Suk sunbaenim . " Hye Min said.

"Kwangsoo's younger than me ! I like older man . Plus , Jae Suk oppa is more a caring father to me. But do you have some kind of connection with Kwangsoo ? Shouldn't you call him like '-ssi' ? " Ji Hyo asked.

"Well ... I mean Unnie your family is my family y'know ! " Hye Min said as she smiled awkwardly.

********************

"So let's settle down now. This might come as a shock to you guys , but it's only a prediction , so don't get too nervous. Just observe the three of them afar got it oppas ? " 

"Hye Min ah ....if Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona isn't .... you know ..... true .... then please help me apologize to her after all this . Because I was afraid of them ruining their career , I've already started plans ahead. "

"No problem oppa ! Well for now let's just observe them and see how things go a month or two later. Any questions ? "

"No , but wa.... I can't really describe how I feel.... it's like a time bomb ticking away yet you don't know when it's going to explode..... I just hope the three of them know what they are doing .... " 

" Don't worry Gil oppa ! That's why Gap Jin oppa is here as well . " 

Just then , a voice came out behind them .

"Hyung sorry I'm late ! So what's this urgent "thing" you want to talk about ? Oh and isn't this Gi-"

"Kwangsoo ........-ssi , what are you doing here?"

"You see , before we even met up . I didn't even know these two had a possible attraction to each other until Kwangsoo asked me about it."

"What's happening ? Oh annyeonghaseyo Gil hyung .... and aren't you Ji Hyo noona's manager ? Oh and just comfortably call me oppa " 

"A-Ah.....Wait. Kwangsoo oppa can observe for us and we can just know what's happening with the three of them outside the show ! " Hye Min suggested

"H-Huh ? What are you guys talking about ? " Kwangsoo asked curiously , dumbfounded of what's going on.

"Kwangsoo-yah , it's a love triangle." Gil said.

"Love Triangle ? Who's the parties ? " Kwangsoo asked.

"Gary hyung , Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hyung." Gap Jin answered.

Catching on to the situation , Kwangsoo finally understood what was Gap Jin talking about by "urgent thing" .

"Well since Kwangsoo oppa knows about this , it'll make our jobs easier. Oh and thanks for the meal . " Hye Min said as she quickly slurps up her last bit of Caramel Latte.

"Well I need to go now kids . Have fun and thanks for the meal , I'm busy composing songs for LeeSsang's next album." Gil said as he quickily excused himself.

"Ah hyung , I need to go for my drama's filming . Komawo hyung ! " Kwangsoo said happily as he quickily exited the shop with his fist pumping the air.

"Lee Gap Jin-ssi , here's the bill." The waiteress said as she gently handed Gap Jin the bill.

After realizing the situation , Gap Jin knew his attention was diverted.

"Yah these people ..... how cheap of them." Gap Jin said as he quickily paid the bill and left.

********************

"Ah Unnie , I'll help you. I often make family meals at home so leave it to me ! Just make your own meal . You may think people might like your cooking , but it's a little burdensome at times ! " Hye Min said teasing Ji Hyo.

"Yah ! Aish , this brat...You don't have to be so blunt about it !"Ji Hyo said , raising her voice.

But it was the truth so she couldn't argue about it.

" I'm done with the salad , so just put in a nice container unnie . Have fun ~" Hye Min said as she takes off her apron , running straight to Ji Hyo's room and plunges herself into Ji Hyo's bed."

"Komawo Hye Min ah , unnie's going to go now . Take care of the house for me ! " Ji Hyo said as she dressed herself in her sportswear and wearing her sneakers , ready to go off to the gym.

"Oppa , I'm here ~ " Ji Hyo said as she shouted across the gym . Since it was the morning , no one was there except Jong Kook and her.

"Oh , Ji Hyo yah you're here already ? I was about to call you . So let's start the training now. For starters , we're going to do 100 Sits Ups and Pushs up , lift up 10kg Dumb Bells 20 times and repeat that cyc-"

"Yah Kim Jong Kook ! Nuh Micheosseo ! I'm a woman . Plus , I'm not a machine like you ! " Ji Hyo said as she slapped the masculine man's shoulder.

"I was only kidding . But we need a good meal before we start so let's have breakfast first at the shop near here . " Jong Kook said as he was smiling.

"Omo.... His smile is just melting me...."

"You don't have to worry about that . I was really sorry about that time , so I prepared this for you ! I made this all for yourself ! " Ji Hyo boasted as she begins to take out her pre-made breakfast meal for the both of them.

"Grilled ham salad and Chicken Milkshake for you." Ji Hyo said as she gave a arrogant look.

"What are the ingredients inside ? "

"W-Wae ? " Ji Hyo said as her eyes escape the eyes of the Commander.

"Just you know...healthy stuffs ! " Ji Hyo said , as she unpacked her breakfast .

An Americano Coffee and her own packed Bento box was satisifying for her.

" I decided to go a little more adventorous today , so I went for Japan Cuisine ! " Ji Hyo said as she quickily chomped down her meal.

"Hye Min made most of this.... right ? " 

That line made Ji Hyo choke on her meal.

"How did he knows ?! If I admit it , maybe he wouldn't been upset about my insincerity. But I have to show him I can cook as well ! "

"Hye Min helped me just a little , but I did most of the things ! " Ji Hyo replied , giving an exaggerated gesture.

"You're lying." Jong Kook , replied sternly.

"W-What?" Ji Hyo answered , a little nervous.

"Why did you have to lie to me ? " Jong Kook said as he put down his chopsticks and looked at Ji Hyo , as if there were flame in his eyes.

"Y-Yah , Kim Jong Kook . Are you seriously upset over things like this? Enough of this over-reaction , let's start our training." Ji Hyo said as she chuckled a little.

"I hate liars. And you should know that.I don't like it when someone takes the credits and efforts of another person's hard work away." Jong Kook said , as he stared at the ground.

Ji Hyo , ignoring his sentence , asked " Oppa , how many kg should I do for the dumb-bells ? " 

"Show some sincerity if you want to apologize . Not like I was upset about that time , but this is too much." Jong Kook said as he moved closer to Ji Hyo.

" I guess I will do 5kg just for today. Don't you agree Jong Ko-"

"Yah Song Ji Hyo ! Do you think is a joke ? Do you think it's funny ? " Jong Kook shouted as he held Ji Hyo's hand tightlly in the air , giving her a cold stare.

"Oppa , stop . It hurts..."

"B-Bo ? Yah , you're seriously funny. You're upset over things like this ? Oh I see , I didn't know you were such a petty person." Ji Hyo said as she used her strength to free her hand from Jong Kook's grasp.

"Jong Kook oppa , why are you acting like this ? "

"You're seriously funny oppa ,  I didn't know you would act like this . Now , can we drop the topic ? " Ji Hyo smirked while saying that.

"S-Song Ji Hyo ..... are you serious right now ? " Jong Kook shouted at the top of his lungs.

"No, I can't shout at her just because of what happened between Gap Jin and me..."

Taken aback by his sudden anger , Ji Hyo looked at him , dumbfounded of how childish the Commander could get.

"Kim Jong Kook ! How can you just shout at a lady like that ! What's wrong with you ?! " Ji Hyo screamed back , tears starting to form in her eyes.

"So this is the side of you when the camera's off. Hah , what a joke." Jong Kook said , chuckling a little as he looked away from Ji Hyo.

"Kim Jong Kook , I've prepared all this for you , for this training we're going to have together and you want to act like this ?! Okay... I get it . I grasp the idea of what you are thinking of . " Ji Hyo said , with tears falling out from her eyes , as she takes a step back from the Commander.

"Just .... what is that pabo Kim Jong Kook doing ?!"

Knowing of the damage he've just done to Ji Hyo, Jong Kook snaps back to reality and tries to control the situation.

"W-Wait . A-Aniyo Ji yah , it's not what you think . Oppa just wanted to tell you no matter of what the outcome of your actions is , if it's 100% from you with sincerity , it doesn't matter.  Oppa never in the first place wanted to hurt you and you know that . " Jong Kook said as his anger turned into sorrow and apologetic.

"It doesn't matter anymore Kim Jong Kook." Ji Hyo said as she took off . bursting in tears.

"W-What have I done to deserve this ?! Kim Jong Kook , I hate you ! "

"Mianhe Ji Hyo yah , it wasn't my plan to do this..."

Jong Kook went home , feeling apologetic.

"Should I text or call her ? I mean , I know I'm a person who never shouts at a woman.....Aish , Kim Jong Kook . You seriously...."

********************

Ji Hyo couldn't help but feel stupid for her own actions as tears trickled down her rosy cheeks.

"Unnie , I'm home ! Oh and I brought some guests too . " Hye Min said as she stepped into the house.

"Mianhe oppas , my house's really messy and unnie's house is neater than mine" Hye Min said as she invites her guests to come in.

"Oh , we have guests ? " Ji Hyo said as she quickily wiped off her tears as she steps out of her room.

"Oh , Kwangsoo and isn't this.....J-Jong Kook oppa's manager.......

Ji Hyo was reminded of the fight and she started to cry again.

"Omo , unnie . Who made you like this ? What's wrong ? " Hye Min said as she quickily rushed by Ji Hyo's side to comfort her.

"Noona , are you okay ? " Kwangsoo said as he gives Ji Hyo a tissue.

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi , I'm sorry for my behaviour last time . I hope you accept this little token .... " Gap Jin said as he bowed lightly.

"I don't need that ! " Ji Hyo said as she uses her hand to swipe off the cookies from Gap Jin's hand.

"Unnie , why're you acting like this ? He's our guest you know." Hye Min said as she pleaded Ji Hyo to stop.

"No wonder you're Kim Jong Kook's manager. How pathetic." Ji Hyo said as she quickily went to the kitchen and gulp down a bottle of Soju.

"Kwangsoo oppa , ottokae ? " Hye Min said as she was about to cry as well.

"Hye Min ah , calm down . I think Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo unnie had a fight...But doesn't that ... .make our jobs easier ? " Kwangsoo whispered.

Upon hearing that , Hye Min's face lit up.

" Anyways , I think the both of you should go for now . Leave the rest to me ! " Hye Min said.

"Ah , okay . Then Gap Jin hyung , let's go . See you next time Hye Min ah . " Kwangsoo said as Gap Jin and him made their exit.

Just as Hye Min was about to go comfort Ji Hyo in the kitchen , she couldn't believe what she saw.

"Hye Min ah Hye Min ah ! I know what you're already going to do so don't even tryyyyyyyyyy ~~~~ " Ji Hyo said as she waved her finger at Hye Min.

"Unnie , are you drunk ? " Hye Min asked as she quickily took her hands to support Ji Hyo.

"I'm seriously not ! It's just that..... I've came to realise people can be really unpredictable at times you know ? The hard truth always hit you when you're not expecting it." Ji Hyo said as she laughed it off.

"Are you really okay Unnie ? " Hye Min asked as she was worried for Ji Hyo.

"Hye Min ah , just leave me alone for a few hours and I'll be fine by tomorrow's filming." Ji Hyo as she made her way to her room.

Little do they know , what's going on in the Ace's mind.

"This is going to be fun....hmmm...."