Unexpected Thoughtfulness

Uncontrollable Love

Hey guys , I know my story might be a little too heavy-based on the show , but as the story goes on , there'll be a lot of action and moments where you'll squeal later on ! 

" I knew they were close..... But .... how can they have so much skinship so naturally ? "

"Even making jokes that they'll get married..."

"Ah why am I like being so envious ? ...."  Ji Hyo thought as she watches episode 9 of Running Man on her laptop , her eyes glued to her laptop and she falls into deep thoughts and remembers "Bong Kook" moments in a corner while she's shooting episode 10 of Running Man , while the staff are setting up the equipments to film.

----Flashback----

"Oppaaaaa ~~~ " Bong Sun said as she flinged herself onto Jong Kook.

"Oppa , it's our first night together ~ "

"You're an amazing woman Bong Sun Ah."

"Oppa , forehead kiss ~ Chuuuu ~ "

"Yah Ji Hyo-ah , you have to do this as well as Bong Sun ! " 

---End of Flashback---

......What am I doing really ?...

PD : " Alright , it's time for filming ! "

Ji Hyo quickly snaps out of her thoughts and closes her laptop to prepare for filming.

Today's guests were Yoon Se Ah and Cha Tae Hyun.

"Oh , is Ji Hyo-ssi my dongsaeng ? " Se Ah asked.

"Neh" Ji Hyo politely answered back.

"Ah..."Se Ah said with a questioning expression on her face.

"Ya , she looks old doesn't she ? " Suk Jin said.

Everyone laughed , including Ji Hyo.

But deep inside , Ji Hyo was hurt.

Even though she knows this was a variety show and there had to be jokes to keep the show alive , she wasn't close with any of her members except Jae Suk.

"Ji Hyo yah , this is only the beginning . Endure it , you'll laugh it off one day without holding these thoughts."

The first mission today was the Auction mission.

The punishment was chopsticks hitting on their forehead.

Members could auction themselves for a certain prize ( like Punishment Immunity ) , auctioning on hits they wanted to get.

The highest bid ( number of times the chopstick will be hit on their head ) wins the prize.

Usually , Ji Hyo doesn't make jokes because she's not witty.

But this time , she wanted to have a go.

"I want to auction my heart to Jong Kook oppa ~...Merong. " she said with a cheeky smile while sticking out her tongue.

"Ya , Song Ji Hyo ! Nuh michisseo ! " Haha said , in a serious tone.

"Omo..." Se Ah just looked away while saying it softly.

"What are you doing spoiling the moment!" Suk Jin mumbled , trying to not let other member notice what he was saying to her.

Jong Kook was flustered yet shy at the same time.

Ji Hyo was on the verge of tears , she didn't know what to do.

"Ya ya Ji Hyo ah , the man should always make the first move to start a love-line ! You're totally Daebak ~~~ " Jae Suk jokingly said.

"Eun Hye ah , you should visit this show ! " Tae Hyun said to the camera.

"Noona , you stayed up late last night and drank right ? " Kwangsoo said.

Upon those comments , everyone laughed. But not Ji Hyo .

Kwangsoo had this Framer image , that's why it sounded natural.

Taehyun was confident in his jokes.

Jae Suk was a comedian , of course he knew what to do.

"Song Ji Hyo , you're a pabo. A big one. Don't get so full of yourself . Who do you think you are ?You can't be even as funny as them so why do I bother....even....."

Ji Hyo had that kind of thought until someone special came along.

--At the Memory Drawing mission--

" Ji Hyo , what are you good at exactly?" Suk Jin said.

"Love!Love!" Haha jokingly said.

"Let's leave them alone , let them get closer to each other ! " Se Ah joked.

"Ayy unnie , we're close ! " Ji Hyo retorted.

"Do you have each other's numbers ? " Jong Kook asked

"Mullayeo ( I don't know )" Ji Hyo said softly.

For Jong Kook , that response was good enough. He felt some sort of joy in his heart when she said no.

"What's your age difference?" Jae suk asked.

"4" Gary answered , but he hasn't completed his sentence.

"4..... like for Love to Death." Gary cheekily said while covering his ears.

Everyone clapped and bursted out laughing when Gary said that.

"Ohhhhh , what is this atmosphere ~ I've never heard such a mushy thing in my life ! " Jae Suk joked.

"Gary ah , make it look like Love to Death." Jong Kook said with a awkward smile.

Jong Kook couldn't say that kind of stuff to any woman , he was shy and he knew he was going to made fun for his lovelines in shows.

"Why am I uneasy?.." The masculine man thought as he left them alone.

"Ah , it's really hot." Ji Hyo said as she fanned herself.

"It's really awkward ....with gary oppa...What should I d-"

Her thoughts were cut off when Gary suddenly closed her eyes using his hands , saying " Guess Who ~ "

"Wah , Gary oppa's hands are warm......"

"Ji Hyo yah , I'll be back . " Gary said as he went out of the shop.

"Neh , come back soon oppa ~ " Ji Hyo said as she nodded slightly.

As Ji Hyo was thinking of ways for her to bond with the members , Gary came back with an Ice Coffee and gave it to her.

Ji Hyo was touched.

Besides Jae Suk , Gary was the second member to actually reached out a hand to her .

"Omo , komawo oppa....You're so thoughtful" as she said while covering with her hand as she bowed 45 degrees.

"Ah , that's right ! I have an idea!"

Ji Hyo took another cup and halved her ice coffee with Gary . 

"Here you go , Gary oppa ~ " Ji Hyo said .

"Ah...Komawo." Gary said , pretending to be cool.

" Pfft , Gary oppa , you're trying really hard to look cool ! " Ji Hyo said as she burst out laughing.

Gary quickly hid his face and replied " Ya Ji Hyo ah , let's pretend we're close when they come back because I don't want to embarrass myself . "

---During the Coffee Mission----

Jong Kook had to drink 1 normal spoon of coffee powder  while Se Ah had to drink 1 Ladle of Coffee powder.

"Se Ah-ssi , you like coffee right ? " Jae Suk said.

"I absolutely loved Cof-Omo ! " Se Ah said halfway as her eyes opened wide when Jae Suk dumped in the amount of coffee powder into her cup.

"Ottokae...." she said while laughing.

Unknowingly , Jong Kook halved Se Ah's amount of coffee powder with his .

"Jong Kook hyung , this is your 4th Loveline." Kwangsoo said with confidence.

"Yoon Eun Hye noona , Lee Hyori noona , Park Ye Jin noona and now Yoon Se Ah noona ? " Joong Ki joked.

"...Can I be his fifth loveline ? "

"Ani ... more than a loveline...."

What they didn't know was that a pair of eyes was watching them from afar, observing them.

Filming was over.

Jong kook got into this manager's car , saying " Ah , that was so embarrassing Gap Jin ah ! "

"Embarrassing ? I find tha- ... nevermind . Let's go . "  Gap Jin said arrogantly as he drove off.

Jong Kook couldn't help but wonder what Gap Jin was going to say . He was like a brother to him and shared secrets.

"Ya ! Gap Jin , what are you talking about ? " Jong Kook asked curiously.

"You don't need to know for now . I'll see how it goes , then I'll tell you at the right time . " Gap Jin answered coldly.

"What's wrong with Gap Jin today......And why am I uneasy .....with Ji Hyo and Gary "

Jong Kook thought as he slowly fell asleep , tired.