Welcome , Song Ji Hyo !

Uncontrollable Love

Note : Kwangsoo did not appear in this chapter because he couldn't attend the filming of his drama during Episode 7 of Running Man . I also take a lot of reference from Running Man's Episodes and might make changes to it. Words in Italic are the character's thoughts.

Jaesuk ; "After one week , Ji Hyo is back with us again ! "

Song Ji Hyo was going to be one of Running Man's member and the only female member after being a guest in Episode 2 and 3 .

- Everyone cheers for Ji Hyo -

JH : I'm very excited to be here and one of RM's member ! Thank you for having me as one of your members and please take care of me well ! 

It was episode 7 of Running Man and today's guests were Eunjung from T-ARA , Yonghwa from CNBlue and Jo Kwon from 2AM.

As Jaesuk was asking the two male guests which team they wanted to join , Ji Hyo couldn't help but stare at JongKook.

"Wa.... He's so handsome....His smile is so..N-no ! What am I'm thinking" Ji Hyo snapped out of the thought .

Joong Ki , Gary , Haha , Eunjung and Jongkook were the Red group while Jaesuk , Ji Hyo , Yong Hwa , Jo Kwon and Suk Jin was the blue team.Their first mission was to form a pyramid in a large picture frame in 10 seconds. While Ji Hyo was running with her team , she gave a beautiful smile that allured Jong Kook .

"Her smile is so fresh..." Jong kook thought as he watched Ji Hyo run while smiling unconsciously.

"Oppa , why are you smiling for no reason ? Looking at Ji Hyo Unnie ?" as a gentle voice spoked beside Jong Kook.

"Eun Jung-ah , It's not like that !" Jong Kook said.

Jong Kook and Eun Jung laughed.

As 1 hour passed , they have to do their final mission which is to have the Red Team to tear off all of the nametags of the Blue team , while the Blue Team needs to find 5 Haechis in 1 hour without getting caught.

After 45 minutes , Jaesuk and SukJin are OUT and they proceed to the jail.

As Jong Kook and Eunjung visit him in the jail , Jaesuk asks " Two of you are going together ? " and then says " Kim Jong Kook's falling in love " to the walkie talkie.

Jong Kook : " We're just following the plan ! "

What they didn't know was that , Ji Hyo was hiding behind the pillar , eavesdropping .

Ji Hyo falls in deep thought , reminded of the loveline Jong Kook and Eun Hye had during the X-men days , she snapped out of her confusion and thought " I can't be like this ! I have to focus on the mission . " as she tries to run away her VJ's camera knocked into one of the pillars and due to fast reflexes , Jong kook rushed to where Ji Hyo was and Ji Hyo ran as fast as she could but she was in no match for Jong Kook . 

Ji Hyo was just a few foot away from Jong Kook . Ever since Ji Hyo was a guest in Family Outing two years ago , they didn't contact each other ever since.Ji Hyo didn't know what to say because the atmosphere was so awkward and she kept on staring at Jong Kook. 

Out of the blue , Jong Kook ran towards her and Ji Hyo was in a mess. 

"Omo, what to do ?!" Ji Hyo thought . 

"Oppa , spare me this time ! " Ji Hyo burst out with aegyo.

"O-Oppa?" Kim Jong Kook repeated.

"Omo ! Mianhe Jong Kook sunbaenim " Ji Hyo said.

"Song Ji Hyo, you pabo ! What do you think you're doing ?! He probably thinks I'm being disrespectful.... "

As Ji Hyo spaces out for a moment , her nametag was ripped.

In the end , the Blue Team still won with Jo Kwon remaining after all 5 Haechi dolls have been found.

"You've worked hard ! " As Yonghwa , Jo Kwon , Eunjung said simultaneously as they bow and leave the filming of Running Man.

Just as Ji Hyo was about to leave , someone tapped her shoulder.

"Ji Hyo yah , we're meeting at a restaurant near here to have supper and maybe we could get to know each other better. Are you coming ? " Suk Jin asked.

"Ah , I'm tired , I'm not coming . Bianhe sunbaenim " Ji Hyo said as she bowed to Suk Jin.

"Ah It's okay , maybe next time then ! " Suk Jn said as he walked away.

Wait.. Song Ji Hyo ! What are you doing ?! You're given a opportunity to bond with the members and to make up with Jong Kook sunbaenim ! 

"Just wait a moment sunbaenim .... Can  I come as well ? " Ji Hyo politely asked.

"Sure , why not ? " Suk Jin said as he indiciated that they should go now.

----At the Restaurant-----

Everyone was there , laughing along while eating ....except for Ji Hyo.

"Ah , we should exchange our numbers to contact each other , since we're going to be a family soon ! "  Haha asked.

Everyone was exchanging their numbers .....except for Ji Hyo. She was too scared to voice it out since she was the only female and she felt awkward.

"Aish , they should hire someone better than Ha Dong Hoon , like a Hallyu Star ! " Jae Suk joked around.

"Ayyyyyyyy hyung ! How could you be like this " as Haha said , acting like he was hurt.

Nobody paid attention to Ji Hyo. Just as Ji Hyo was about to take her leave , Jae Suk nudged her , handing her a piece of paper.

On the paper , there was a list of every member's number and a small message saying " Ji Hyo ah , you might feel uncomfortable now , but call me later."

Ji Hyo was thankful that there was someone knowing her existence and didn't outcast her , she was touched at the same time.

"Komawo Jaesuk Oppa" Ji Hyo said as she left with tears of joy trickled down her face.

She has never called Jae Suk 'Oppa' before . But she knew he wouldn't mind and she was happy and comfortable with talking to him.

"Jae Suk hyung , why was she crying ? " Jong Kook asked worriedly.

"Oh , Kook Jong ah ! You actually noticed that ? Ohhhhhhhhh." Jae suk said with his eyebrows raised .

"Hyung! It's not like that ! I'm just worried for her since she didn't talk at all ! " Jong Kook said.

Every member started to take their leave slowly one by one and there was only Jong Kook and Jae Suk.

Then , Jae Suk received a message from Ji Hyo .

"Oppa , komawo for just now. Can I talk to you ? " 

Jong Kook noticed the message but pretended not to. " Ah hyung , it's getting late , I should go . " 

Jong Kook went into his car and was silent during the car ride home.

"Oppa?I mean , Ji Hyo did called me oppa just now but I guess it was just aegyo ... but it felt natural when she texted Jae Suk hyung.....and why was she crying?"

"What's wrong ? " As Jong Kook's manager , Gap Jin asked.

"Ah hyung , it's nothing . I'm just tired " Jong Kook replied.

---Ji Hyo's POV---

"Sunbaenim, I hope you don't mind me calling you Oppa from now on ! And I'm really comfortable with talking to you ... Can we talk ? I trust you." Ji Hyo said.

"Ani , it's alright to call me Oppa ! It's better for us to be comfortable with each other as soon as possible anyways ! So , what seems to be the problem ? " Jae Suk asked.

"I just feel like I'm super awkward and shy with the members as of now and I can't voice and act naturally..... I also accidentally called Jong Kook Sunbaenim 'Oppa' to plead him to spare me when I was being caught " Ji Hyo said.

"Of course , being the only female is scary and lonely and you might not be comfortable with everyone in Running Man as of now but I'm sure you will get along just fine sooner or later. Start casual conversations with the other members as times go by. As for Jong Kook , he might have a strong image because of his masculine figure but he's a very gentlemanly and kind person deep inside . He also has soft spots for women so I'm sure he wouldn't mind it . In fact , he might like it ! " As Jae Suk .

"Ah Oppaaa ! Tch. But seriously , komawo.... I just feel overjoyed knowing that I have someone to talk to" Ji Hyo said calmly.

"You can also talk to Suk Jin hyung if you're having problems when I'm not free , we'll be there for you anytime Ji Hyo yah." Jae Suk said.

"Kamsahamida Oppa " Ji Hyo said as she hung the phone.

After Jae Suk's advice , she mustered up the courage to send a text to Jong Kook.

Sorry for any grammartical mistakes. This is my first chapter of my first ever fanfiction , and I hope you guys enjoy it !