A new world

My Lucky Charm

Two weeks passed and Korra and Haru slowly accommodated with the studio and with the guys. Everything went smoothly: Korra posing for the company, Haru was with her all the time like an assistant. In the middle of a photo shoot Haru entered the room breathless from running and smiled. Like an assistant she need to have care of the schedule, clothes, make-up and many others things that Korra needs. When Korra saw her friend she took a break to talk with her.

“What’s wrong? What’s with the rush?” looked Korra worried at her friend.

Haru took a deep breath and then screamed enthusiastically “Kyaaaaaaaa!!!” in that moment all the staff members in the room turned their look at the girls.

“Haru, what’s wrong?” asked Korra more worried.

“We are going to India~” replied Haru. For a moment Korra looked at her friend and asked not believing what she just heard “You serious?” Haru nodded and then both girls started to jump and shouting ‘we are going to India’. Once again the people in the room turned their look at the girls.

“Korra the break is over” someone from the stuff interrupted to girls.

“In two days we are off. Now you should go …….. that photographer is not a kind person at all” whispered Haru grimacing at the man with the camera. Korra returned to her place continuing the photo shoot.

“Aren’t you a bit inexperienced to be a model?” asked the photographer.

“The pictures what tells you?” replied Korra sarcastically. The man only rolled his eyes and continued with his work. Suddenly Aoi, Reita and Kai entered to take pictures with Korra as a model for their new song. First was Uruha; he wore a sleeveless shirt which revealed very well his chest and a waistcoat. He sat on a simple chair with backrest and leaned on it. From behind Korra was commanded to put her hands on his chest like she tried to cover it. While Reita and Kai waited for their turn, they couldn’t believe that the girl is Korra. Their impression of her was that she was a lamb, but seeing the shoot with Uruha they changed their impression, now she is a lioness. Reita was the second; he also wore a sleeveless shirt and a jacket which was dressed only on one arm. He rose his hands and placed them behind his back. Korra move in front of him and placed her hands on his biceps leaning her head on the empty arm and turns her head to capture the facial profile. There wasn’t much and their bodies were glued up and down one another. The last one was Kai; he wore a dark red opened shirt, black trousers and a black belt with a red buckle. He sat on a retro couch and with Korra on his lap. She placed a hand behind his neck and one on his chest. The photo shoot took almost six hours because Korra had to change her outfit and the make-up for each of the guys. After half an hour from the photo shoot with Kai, Reita and Uruha, Korra changed her outfit ten times for the next shoot with Aoi and Ruki.  While trying a new outfit, Aoi and Ruki appeared and saw Korra only with her and bra. She haven’t realized that they were in the room until Ruki spoke:

“Are you posing for the playboy magazine and I don’t know?”asked Ruki smirking and analyzing Korra from top to bottom.

Korra turned to the guys surprised and ran toward Aoi and hugged him. Then she turned her look at Ruki and said “In your fantasy” and stuck her tongue out at Ruki. Embracing Korra, Aoi felt her goosebump “Summer arrived faster than I thought” he teased Korra. “Shut up, I’m freezing to death” she complained and she snuggled in Aoi’s embrace.

“Korra?” someone from the wardrobe called her.

“Finally something to wear” she sighed happily and ran to dress-up. Meanwhile the guys were making the last retouch, Korra put on a short dress without braces, very tight and below the bottom. First was Aoi; the scene was like a bathroom: on a low cabinet on the side and the other where two white modern sinks. On the wall in front of the cabinet, were a mirror which covered the wall from top to the cabinet and ends on the sides of cabinet. Korra was standing between the sinks and Aoi sat in front of the model and she crossed the left leg behind him and her hands were crossed behind his neck. While Korra was preoccupied with the shoot with Aoi, Haru came in the studio without anyone realizing it. Looking through the room, she saw Ruki looking at the shoot curiously and she went straight to him.

“You like her, don’t you?”asked Haru innocently.

“What?!” he turned at her surprised. “How did you come in?”

“I’m Korra’s assistant so I am able to walk around freely” she replied smiling looking at her friend.

“Aren’t you the girl from the Catwalk party?” asked Ruki looking at the girl with an eyebrow rose.

“Yeah …… that’s me” she turned at Ruki and smiled. ”But you haven’t answered me, you like Korra…. Don’t you?”

“Why would I like her? I don’t even know her.” replied Ruki blushing and looking away not to see Haru.

“I can tell from your expression that you like her” said Haru smiling at him.

“Look, I don’t have time for your stupid question and I have work to do, so please……. go” sighed Ruki putting his hand on his forehead looking annoyed.

“I know you like her” was the last thing Haru said before leaving.

“What’s wrong with that girl?” whispered Ruki for him. ‘Now seriously…. Why would I like her? ……. After all she is a model ……. Ever since highschool she was pretty shy……. She would never say something or do what she just did when she saw Aoi…… running to hug him in and bra was …… it wasn’t like her…….. but why she run into Aoi’s arms?’ When he realized what he was thinking, Ruki started to hit slowly his forehead “What the am I thinking?”

“I don’t know…… you didn’t tell me” suddenly Aoi appeared smiling and heard Ruki talking alone.

“What? ….. Nothing” Ruki gasped because he was worried that Aoi heard what he was saying.

“You were asking what you were thinking and I thought it was something bad”

“No, everything is ok” smiled Ruki. ‘Thanks God he haven’t heard me’ he sighed easily now.

“Korra is such a cool girl…..” started Aoi.

“You too? Korra up, Korra down, Korra left, Korra right, Korra everywhere. What’s so special with her?” asked Ruki frowning and headed to the shoot.

“Did I say something wrong?” asked Aoi raising his eyebrows worried.

Korra’s make-up was almost done when Ruki appeared behind her. Sitting on the chair in front of the make-up table, Korra saw Ruki in the mirror and she blushed a soft pink. After she was ready they stared the shoot. Korra tried to act all normal because she didn’t want Ruki to know she like him. For the last shoot Ruki was sitting on the arm of the couch with one leg on the couch and one on the ground. Korra was sitting on the couch in front of him looking at Ruki and put one hand on his chest grabbing the collar of the shirt. For few times Ruki downed his eyes at Korra and smirked. Korra started to feel uneasy every time he looked in her eyes.

“Why are you blushing?” asked Ruki ironically.

“I’m not allowed to blush?” replied Korra unsecure feeling her cheeks getting hotter.

“You blushed like I asked you come in bed or anything” he laughed.

Before she could reply to him the photographer spoke “That’s all for today, you guys were great”

“Thank you” said Ruki and then he left to change into something comfortable. After the shoot was over and the stuff were packing, Korra stayed on the couch where she finished the photo shoot. She was lost in her thoughts when the girl from the make-up put a hand on her shoulder “Are you okay?”. Korra winced when the girl touched her shoulder “Yeah, sorry…… I’m a bit tired, that’s all” she half smiled and went to her room. On her way back she was greeted by the people she passed by. When she opened the door, Saku was the first who came to welcome her. Haru was standing on her bad messaging with her boyfriend.

“Finally over” sighed Korra and took Saku in her arms.

“Man, like how you look you must be tired” Haru chuckled.

“With who are you messaging that makes you smile like that?” asked curiously Korra who made a place near her friend “Let me guess….. Jace, right?” and raised an eyebrow.

“Look what he wrote me” said innocently and showed Korra the message.

“Awwwww…… he’s so sweet”

“I know, that’s why I love him”

While the girls were gossiping, they heard a knock on the door. Korra was changing herself and Haru opened the door. Haru was surprised to see the GazettE guys. The boys invaded and Korra screamed because she was only in her and bra. She tried to hide behind the t-shirt she was going to put on her. When the guys saw her, all of them turned their look away and blushed because Korra was half , even if Aoi and Ruki saw her for the second time in the same day.

“Sorry” apologized all of them at the same time.

“Can you guys turn around for few seconds to change? Please?” begged Korra.

“Sure” said Kai ashamed and they turned around so that Korra could change.

“Better time you couldn’t find to come over” Haru laughed.

“From where were we supposed to know when we could come?” asked Uruha.

“You should have called…..?” suggested Haru sending a message to her boyfriend.

“Then give me your number” said Reita turning around and looked at Haru.

“No” replied Haru instantly raising her head to look at Reita.

“Why not?”

While Haru and Reita were arguing like five years old kids, Korra dressed and went to the guys. Now they were looking at those two fighting and Uruha spoke the first: “I don’t know why but I think they will end together” and Ruki, Kai, Aoi and Korra nodded in agreement.

“The reason why we came was to show you the pictures from the shoot” said Kai.

“You got them so fast” said Korra and Kai smiled at her heading the photos. Korra took them and she remained surprised to see the photos. “Guys?..... Are you sure that’s me?” Korra remained with agape.

“I want to see too.” And Haru ran towards Korra and took the photos from her hand.

“Wow……..” and Haru remained with agape too “These photos are so cool……. Korra you are awesome.”

While they were admiring the photos and laughing, Haru threw her phone on her bed where she and Reita were arguing for nothing. Not long after she left so see the pictures she got a message from her boyfriend. Reita saw her phone and a short part of the message. ‘Let’s meet tomorrow at 10 am……’ was all he could see when the phone screen lighted.

“The photos are great” said Haru amazed and Reita went to the others.

“And to celebrate our model I brought a bottle of sake” said Uruha smiling and raising the bottle.

Uruha poured some sake in glasses for everyone. To get the others attention, Uruha drank from the bottle. His bandmates and the girls jumped on him to get the bottle because they didn’t wanted him to get dunk. After all, Uruha was the one who drunk much. Suddenly, Ruki asked Korra why she wanted to become a model and she blushed a light pink. Only Haru could tell that Korra was blushing because she knew how she blush when is talking with a guy she likes. This time was different.  Laughing and talking about what they plan to do next, Korra told them that she is going to India.

“How long are you going to stay there?” asked Aoi pouting.

“Maybe until Christmas…… I don’t know for sure” replied Haru trying to smile like everything is fine.

“I heard the model with who I am supposed to have the shoot is sick and he doesn’t know when is ready to shoot and in two days we still have to go there and that’s why we aren’t sure if we are back for Christmas. Maybe we have to wait some more for him to recover.” Explained Korra annoyed.

“Damn it …… he is very lucky that he looks so good.” Said Haru frowning.

“Not better than me” said Reita smirking and everyone laughed.

The guys stood with the girls until midnight. Korra was so tired she slept until ten thirty. When she woke up she didn’t see Haru but she found a piece of paper near her phone. She stood up and saw the message: ‘I’m out to see Jace and at 1 you have to try some new dresses’ Korra sighed and went to take a shower. Meanwhile Haru was on her way to the park where she is supposed to see Jace. She was waiting at the red light to turn green. She ran on the alley from the park to reach the fountain. She reached her destination and took a deep breath and closed her eyes to calm down from running. After she opened her eyes, she wished that never happened. On a bench near the fountain was Jace and a girl she have never seen before. They were kissing and Haru felt that her heart stopped for a second. Not believing what she is seeing, suddenly Jace opened his eyes and saw Haru’s teary eyes watching him and the girl near him. He broke the kiss and started to walk toward Haru like nothing happened “Haru…….”. Tears flowed on her cheeks and made one step back when he was almost near her. “Haru…….” He said once again and she started to run back to the company. When the elevator reached the floor where the girls lives, she ran with the face looking at the floor. Running she bumped into someone.

“Look when you’re running” said a familiar voice.

She recognized who it was, no other then Reita. When she rose her head, Reita was surprise to see Haru crying. “Why are crying?”

“It’s none of your business” shouted Haru and left letting Reita with his eyes in the sun.