6. BoA's fear

CALX

Onew and Baekhyun were not moving an inch, to the field, cause Baekhyun continued his way down— so he could get out of there. While Onew didn't bother either and stayed seated. Well they really have no intention anyways. But Max's patience was running thin. 

 

"Onew! Baekhyun! Come forward." 

 

Nowhere to go for escape, they did as they were told. Stoping their tracks as they were facing across each other on the field. 

 

"I'm too lazy for this." Onew said, as he ruffle his hair by his hand.

 

Yawning Baekhyun replied. "Then let's end this quickly."

 

"Don't get the idea that I'll let you win." Onew scoffed.

 

"Well, I don't plan on losing to you either, Onew."

 

"Hmmmm...." Onew cooed, as if he's teasing. "Bring it." he taunted.

 


 

"I don't know if Onew-oppa is a crazy person or what.."  Krystal commented as she rested her chin on her palm.

 

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked.

 

"I don't mean to be dis-respectful, it's just....Baekhyun-oppa is our beta, isn't he even scared?" 

 

"Well he isn't cause he always thought of Baekhyun as a good-for-nothing-brat, as if Baekhyun would give a about it." 

 

"But why? the Tyro coven is just so mysterious, why do they have a leader? which is Suho-oppa? why do they have two purebloods? does Baehyun-oppa lack at something or what?"

 

"I'm sorry, Krystal but I can't say anything about that." 

 

"It's just, why does the Tyro coven always hogs up to much attention, it's like all their actions are being anticipated and being watched. It's like their hiding something big." 

 

"All the members of the Tyro have extra ordinary powers Krystal, I've told you all before. Their the only coven that has too much extra ordinary powers. Powers concerning nature, time, mind and more.." 

 

"It's because Baekhyun-oppa is the beta right?" 

 

"Well yes, he's the second strongest here, second to BoA." 

 

Krystal nodded, she knew that she can never let her pureblood speak about the weird story behind the Tyro, but what can she do if it's a secret. 

 


 

Max's clone who came from BoA had returned to him. He gained the information about ending the match quickly so everyone can prepare for the soiree later night. 

 

"We'll we end it, now?" U-know asked.

 

"It would be very dis-pleasing if we end a pureblood match." Max sighed. "Give them 30, then let's just cut it short when things get out of hand."

 

"How many for tonight?" 

 

"About 5..." 

 

"Let's start this.." 

 

"Okay..."

 


 

 

Without anyone knowing, except for Baekhyun together with both Max and U-know. BoA had slipped to watch the match. Looking behind his shoulder to where BoA was, Baekhyun glared at her and gave a sigh as he faced Onew again. 

 

 

BoA wasn't amused on how Baekhyun was treating her, but what can she do, she has no control for him, either his coven. She was afraid deep inside, cause she has discovered the mere fact that the Tyro coven and their pureblood was even stronger than her. Baekhyun wasn't second, he never was. Ever since BoA had biten him, she knew. He was different from Max and U-know. Baekhyun's first 5 days of being a new born was fierce. He had learnt how to transform a human to a pureblood. 

 

When a pureblood vampire wants to make a pureblood like himself, after blood from a human, he will bite once more, but he will not , but return the lost blood with another content which was the pureblood's blood itself. 

 

And Baekhyun was smart. He had made Onew, Taeyeon, Victoria & Leeteuk. He was indeed a natural, all the vampires he ever biten, good example is the Tyro coven, turns out to have extraordinary abilities. 

 

Everyone had always been curious about the Tyro's secrets, always bickering about why do they have two purebloods. But actually Suho is not a pureblood, but rather a half. It happened a very long time ago. Baekhyun didn't want to have responsibilities and task to be given to him. He never really liked that. He refused to be the leader, of the Tyro coven. He didn't like the position, so he had told BoA to make Suho the leader. But she doesn't want to because, only the coven's pureblood is only allowed to be the leader. So for the first time in their history, Baekhyun made Suho into a pureblood, not full but half. Because when a pureblood bites a normal vampire, only two results will be anticipated. To be a monster or to be a half-pureblood, which was totally rare. And because of Baekhyun's stubborness and BoA's cowardice, she let Baekhyun do what he wants. Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Victoria knew that they couldn't do anything about it, but Onew wasn't very pleased. He kept wondering why BoA let Baekhyun do what he wanted, but never to them. He felt some sort of favoritism but it was to be expected, as what Leeteuk kept explaining to him. BoA made Baekhyun, it's normal. After that meeting, BoA had made a truce to all the pureblood who witnessed the happening to never speak about it. They all drop a single drop of their blood into a metal wine cup, and as that BoA had sealed their secret by drinking the cup of blood. When a pureblood every leaks any information, he/she will burn into ashes. 

 

Suho was given every rights of what a pureblood can do. Every responsibilities thanks to Baekhyun. He was followed and was even recognize a pureblood, so that any unwanting questions about him being a leader but not a pureblood won't surface. Tyro coven was in BoA's watchlist most of the time, actually everytime, since the strength of the coven is a no kid. And only Max and U-know knows about her concerns towards the beta and his coven. 

 


 

 

BoA didn't realized that Suho had felt her presence when she got there. Even until now that Suho had looked at her slightly. She was always naive to Suho's abilities. She never knew that Baekhyun taught Suho a trick. Concerning BoA. He taught Suho how to feel her presence, cause BoA sometimes use her ability to be invisible when it comes to presence so that the other vampires wouldn't know if she's there or not. Well Baekhyun saw the loop hole of all BoA's abilities. 

 

Sighing Suho didn't mind but redirected his sight back to the field. "What's wrong?" Kris asked.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Don't make me dumb Suho."

 

"She's here.."

 

"She is? what do you think she wants?"

 

"She's watching Baekhyun."

 

"Oh.."

 

And Suho used another trick, BoA can hear anything from afar. Tiny talks and even small conversation. Baekhyun taught Suho how he can make BoA deaf to that. And he had used it as he talked to Kris. He had always been careful whenever BoA's around. Baekhyun had told him so, because he had stated that BoA has many ideas and plans under her sleeve.

 


 

 

"30 minutes on the clock, START!" Max started.

 

then eventually biting his lips to bleed, Onew said. "Enticing."

 

All the other vampires got attracted by the pureblood's blood. All the other purebloods did their best to tame their covens. Suho altered the scent of blood once more, before something bad starts. And besides, who would want to watch an anticipating fight with uncontolable audience. 

 

Onew's power is so dangerous since it concerns blood.

-

 

Blood whip.

 

-

 

An ability to form his own blood into a whip-like weapon. An acient ability that is only been seen from 2 other pureblood vampires. 

 

-

 

Baekhyun has this accesorie, which was given by BoA. It controls his powers, he uses it whenever he feels he needs to. When he feels like his power will overflow. 

 

Slowly bringing the accesorie out, Baekhyun wore it on his hand. He feels that he might not control his powers as he expected to.

 

Onew felt pitied, was Baekhyun looking down on him? he thought.

 


 

 

"Baekhyun's bringing out his support." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"He is.." Leeteuk confirmed.

 

"What do you think he'll do?"

 

"I don't know.."

 


 

 

Gossips and whispers were shared throughout all the vampires when Baekhyun brought out his support. And Onew didn't like it. His patience was already thin.

 

"Let's start shall we?" Onew taunted.

 

"You—" Baekhyun got cut off when Onew's whip grazes his cheek, and making it's mark. Blood ran down Baekhyun's face. Then after Onew went behind Baekhyun. his lips once more. 

 

"Beta's blood smells good.." 

 


 

 

A/N: 1,407k sorry if this chapter is lame..It wasn't in me to update calx but I wanted since it had been a long time, since I did. I hope it went well. I'll do my best in the following chapters in the future. Sorry.

 

BLAME MY KEYBOARD FOR TYPOS.

 

I'm EATING APPLE PIE TODAY:) 

 

I always eat while writing. /just so you know./

 

fallenangel10299