2. upper hand

CALX

In the open field by the afternoon. All the vampires were asked to gather, for a thrilling training versus all the covens. The Tyro coven (EXO's coven) arrived first, wanting to have an upper hand and to have some warm ups until everyone one else arrives. Sehun and Chanyeol looked at Suho asking for permission, specifically to run around the wide and open field. Suho nodded as a sign of approval. Seeing the Tyro coven running towards the field, Max (field trainer) instantly cloned himself and sent them to fight the coven. Sehun smiled at the sight of the clones. He ran fast and pinned down one. Looking up, he saw Kai fly over him and got another one.

 

"Don't be so full of yourself, there was another one behind you," Kai paused. "Rule number one, don't get distracted."

 

"Whatever, Kai."

 

Sehun and Kai smirked at each other and continued to play and fool around. As with Baekhyun, Chanyeol wrapped an arm over him, while Chen tagged along. They planned  to make the training much more exciting. The members were busy and having the time of their lives, fighting and destroying the clones. When suddenly a swift line of fire ran across the field.

 

"YAH!CHANYEOL!" D.O growled.

 

Xiumin froze the fire which caused the fire to turn to gas. Kris looked at Suho. Wondering why didn't he put out the fire? Suho said that he couldn't he feels electricity. That clicked in Kris' mind, Chen. As the smoke dispersed.  All of them waited in full anticipation to see who was behind that. They saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen laughing their hearts out. All the members cracked insight of that, because of how irritated they all are. Baekhyun let out a smirk , taunting them and said. " Come and get us." In a much more teasing kind of voice.

 

The three ran as the rest followed them. Tao was about to stop the time when Luhan pulled him and pinned him down. Mumbling, " I'm not gonna let you do that, Tao." Then Luhan knocked him out. Chanyeol and Chen held Lay, Xiumin, Suho, Luhan and D.O back. Baekhyun was still moving on until Kai teleported infront of him, while Kris came from above, and Sehun came from behind him boiling in anger, which made him run faster and stronger. Sehun was having such a good time until Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun had to ruin it for him. The three landed heavy attacks on Baekhyun but all those hits were in vain, since not a single attack got him or hit him. He evaded all of it.

 

Escaping the fight, Chen ran around and kept saying "Woohoo!!!", the usual thing he does, until U-know managed to snatch the small, petite guy up, from being hyper and goofing around. After glancing at Chen, U-know looked at Max. "Why did you let them do this?"

 

Glancing at the field, "It was simple at first but in a swift turn out of events, this happened." Max reasoned with a grin.

 

Putting Chen down then scratched his nape. "Kids will be kids." U-know sighed.


A/N: Mischievous little kids :)

ugh!!!! I write short chapters I hate this :3

I hope you guys like it!

I also have a livejournal account ^^ you can also catch me there ahahha,,, but I'm still adjusting though :)

here is the link ;)

http://fallenangel1012.livejournal.com/

fallenangel101299