5. amateurs of the tyro

CALX

Just before U-Know could say anything. The two pairs who were already on the field, started. Both pairs started to get and get each other, which made the audience jump in more excitement on how the fight would be as fun as it is already, despite the lack of further instructions. A few minutes later, after some blows they disengaged, and stepped back. Panting and catching their breaths.
 


"Okay, Let's begin." Max tried to confirm looking at the kids who were panting looking at him. As Yoona and Yuri nodded while Kai and Sehun smirked, he knew he gave the right statement. "This fight will last for an hour."



Baekhyun gave a glance at Taeyeon. While their eyes met, they exchanged boastful and scary glares that neither any ordinary vampire could handle. But eventually grinned at Max, when he pin point and start the game. 



Yoona and Yuri were catching their breaths focusing their eyes on Kai and Sehun. But in a blink of an eye, Kai teleported behind them wrapping both of his arms around the two females.

 




"That's it, I'll lose this bet." Luhan said in frustration.



"Giving up already?" Donghae teasingly asked, which made Luhan more irritated.



"Come on, It's obvious that Kai and Sehun will win." Luhan said in reassurance.



"Well, it is clearly seen. Eventhough Sehun and Kai are quite the amateurs, their strong." Siwon agreed.



Baekhyun looked at Leeteuk which made him state out, "Siwon!Donghae! keep your eyes on the field."



Both members of the Soever Coven did as their pureblood told them so. Luhan looked at Baekhyun, but Baekhyun looked away. Whatever, Luhan thought. It was so obvious that it was him.


 


 


"What a shame." Kai paused, nibbling Yuri's ear, whispering. " It's such a waste to hurt such beauties."



Yuri knew she snapped, she was about to elbow Kai, but he was gone. Damn that teleporting ability he has, Yuri thought. 

 

Turning to Sehun, Yoona knew already that Yuri was gonna handle Kai, leaving her with the youngest of the Tyro Coven. Yoona reviewed. Sehun, Wind, amateur, childish, but smart. This would be quite a fight, Yoona thought. Since, Yuri has shadow manipulating. Kai has teleportation. Sehun has wind, while she herself has Earth. What the? what kind of pairing was this? who the hell would win?

 

Putting the thought aside, she started. " Eventhough you're cute. I'm not gonna hold back." Yoona said. Without waiting for any reply, she smashed the ground creating a crack which trailed towards Sehun.

 

Yoona scooted closer, back to back with Yuri. Both females lost their opponents, from the fog the smash caused.

 

As they composed themselves. Yuri asked, " Where'd they go?"

 

Yoona shook her head for a response. Then Yuri felt a presence, she felt that its....

 

"Their infront of me." Yoona informed.

 

Nodding, "Yeah, I know." Yuri mumbled.

 

The audiences were getting serious in watching. Taeyeon got pissed, seeing her two best fighters in the game getting mount by the two 'amateurs' of the Tyro Coven. Which made Taeyeon more furious is when she heard gossips such as, "Sehun and Kai hadn't made a move right?" , "I'm sure Tyro will win."

 

Yuri moved fast. She tried to get Kai in her shadow. Her shadow stretched, until it became as thin as a strand of hair, but she couldn't match Kai's unimaginable speed.

 

Since Kai and Yuri were busy, Yoona and Sehun made their own game. They hit on each other with heavy attacks. Then with one strike, Yoona held back and coughed blood.

 

In Yoona's mind. 'He's really not holding back that hurt a lot. Eventhought he's an amateur and the youngest even, he's really good." Tsk. Yoona the blood left on her lips. Sehun still has this serious-I'm-really-bored face of his.

 

The time clicked 30 minutes left. Kai and Sehun took a glance at each other, which Yoona and Yuri got cautious about. "It's getting boring." Sehun stated slightly covering his face by his hands.

 

"Sehuna! Don't say such disrespectful things." Kai replied, in a pity tone kind of voice.

 

Yuri and Yoona couldn't speak how can they beat the hell of us, they thought. This was impossible.

 

As Sehun's eyes turned scarlet red, he said. " But I really am bored." In an instant the two males disappeared. In opposite direction , they ran and pinned the two girls harshly down on the ground. And with that, the game ended.

 

The horn blew for the finish.

 

"Sehun and Kai." U-Know announced. "Tyro Coven."

 

The crowd cheered, but Kai and Sehun weren't entertained. Even though they tried to make the fight longer, it turned out to be cut out and short. Which made them more unsatisfied as ever.



Taeyeon, who made her way down to check the condition of her two members, stopped in front of Baekhyun.

 

"I'm impressed." Taeyeon started.



"That's only a preview." Baekhyun replied boastfully.



"Hm.. just make sure Yuri and Yoona won't suffer any damage from the fray." She said, meeting Baekhyun's eyes.



"They will, but you rather check carefully on Yoona. Sehun didn't control himself the way I ask him to." Baekhyun said looking away.



"Don't look down on us,"



"I don't it's just, Sehun's a newborn."



"You gave them powerful gifts."



"I don't give them that, It just happens."



Taeyeon scoffed but proceeded to her desire and went down. Baekhyun stood up as well, he was actually bored. His two members came back up while he wanted to go down and go somewhere else. Suho grabbed Baekhyun's wrist.



"Yah! where are you going?" he asked.



"Down." Baekhyun answered.



"Sit down, training is not done yet."



But Baekhyun didn't bother to listen, but just moved on. He stopped and looked at the screen. He thought, how can my day get any worse as it is?



"Onew (Zephyr Coven) VS Baekhyun (Tyro Coven)"



Onew sighed. He wasn't in the mood, either.
 


"This will be an interesting fight." Leeteuk stated.



All of the members of the Tyro Coven became serious, giving glances at the Zephyr Coven. A pureblood fight. That was rare, that didn't occur or happened in their past trainings, but what the hell. This is something to be excited about.
 

 


 


Meanwhile inside, Terra. (Terra is the school's main bulding which all of the classrooms, laboratories, libraries and offices are located) . In the south wing of the building is where BoA's office is located. Inside the room, as she scans the needed paper works to be done,her desk nameplate, which engraves Beta Omicron Alpha, brilliantly shines and shows her superiority from all. Feeling a presence she looked up, and sighed.



"Max, you better stop sending me clones, like this." BoA said.



"I'm sorry, but we are in the middle of training." Max replied.



"Then what brings you here?"



"I just wanted to ask about the soiree this evening."



"What about it?"



"The training might last-"
 


"-After this last fight end it, and ask them to prepare for tonight."



"Okay, how many new vampires?"



"Only about 5, but you know how we welcome new students."



"Okay, I will be going now."



BoA nodded as a response and went back to what she was doing before the clone arrived.

 

 


*soiree- is what they call an evening gathering or a party.


 

A/N: Sehun and Kai are like,,, WOW :3 hahahahha,,,

I hope you like it!it's quite short 772 words :3

WAH!!!!

 

I want twisted potatoes right now :3

ahahahahaha,,,

 

fallenangel101299