3. adsequi

CALX

All of vampires gathered at the exact time they were asked to. U-Know and Max stood in front of all of them, waiting for them to settle down.

 

As everyone settled down a flat building of rock rose behind U-Know and Max. On that rock engraved, "ADSEQUI." Heechul who suddenly appeared on top of the rock asked. "What is this?"

 

"I was gonna explain it, so please go back to your seat." Max answered.

 

Doing as he was told, Heechul surrendered, since his pureblood, Leeteuk, was already glaring at him.

 

"As I was about to say." Max started, giving a slight cough. "As you see, we will be having another form of training and its called,'ADSEQUI'."

 

Another tower of rock rose replacing the first one, but this time it has a screen on top. "That screen." U-Know pointed. "Will shuffle all of your names. Then the pair who will be chosen to fight each other will comply. This can either be one-on-one or doubles. It will be from the same or different covens. And to add up the excitement, no limitation of powers here."

 

All of them reacted solemnly. Rolling their eyes, scoffing, grinning and smirking. Meanwhile the purebloods, they didn't care at all.

 

Heading to the side, and stepping back Max and U-Know got enclosed into a compact glass, which has a transmitter.

 

"Now everyone look at the screen and get ready." Max ended.

 

Everyone waited for the shuffling to stop. Excitement rushed through them. As the screen's phase became slower it finally stopped.

 

"Krystal (Lotus Coven) VS Kyuhyun (Soever Coven)"

 


A/N: KRYSTAL & KYUHYUN ^_^ ermegee~~~

Their gonna fight!!!!....

TRAINING BEGINS :3

I also have a livejournal account ^^ you can also catch me there ahahha,,, but I'm still adjusting though :)

here is the link ;)

http://fallenangel1012.livejournal.com/

fallenangel101299