1. this can't be helped.

CALX

Sitting down while resting his elbow by the brink of the pool table, Baekhyun mindlessly turns a bird's skull by his index finger. Bored and uninterested by the conversation of the other pureblood vampires inside the upper class' room. The pureblood vampires have a separate classroom from the others since they are special. There are two kinds of classes in CALX. The upper class and the lower class. The lower class includes all the other vampires.

After taking a blood substitute tablet, which they use to lessen their thirst, which they were actually taught to control. Instead of drinking human blood directly, they use a blood substitute. Onew blurted, " I'm getting tired of taking these." who was sitting on a table beside the window.

Taeyeon snickered by the statement then teased, "What? do you miss sinking those fangs into a human's neck?"

Noticing Taeyeon's fangs, Leeteuk commented. " I could say the same to you."

Leeteuk wiped the small trail of Taeyeon's blood on her lip , she made when her fangs grew out, then he the blood on his finger.

"Drinking amongst ourselves doesn't help either." Victoria added.

Tempted by the smell of Taeyeon's blood, Onew lost his steer and pinned Victoria to the wall. his lips while his fangs grew faster than normal. Tempting to take and bite her then and there. But as he was about to take the bite Suho came and gripped him by the shoulders. Onew turned and glared at Suho, but as he heard a creak of the chair that moved, his eyes redirected to the sound and at the sight he saw frightened him, it was Baekhyun. The other vampires inside the upper class, frightened to death, from seeing the strongest of all the purebloods inside that room glared as if he would kill them all.

"Stop acting so immature." Baekhyun said in a hoarse, strained, and a hard tone kind of voice.

Onew felt it. He felt the dark aura coming from Baekhyun scared on what might happen next, Onew moved over to sit down and apologized in the process. Victoria gave Suho a look and confirmed. "I'm fine, thanks Suho."

Suho let his guard down and went back beside Baekhyun, while Victoria settled beside Onew and held his hands. After, they felt a presence, a presence of something big. All of them fixed their appearances and waited for the door to be opened. BoA entered the classroom. She just walked straight pass the other pureblood vampires but stopped infront of Onew. She stared at Onew momentarily. BoA held out her left arm and faced her wrist to Onew. Then she turned her head to face Suho and said. "Filter the smell of blood. To prevent the other vampires inside the lower class from smelling it. They might go on a frenzy."

"Got it." Suho replied.

Onew's fangs grew and bit BoA, since she let him. BoA winced and was surprised by Onew's urgency. She regretted  letting Onew stay and guard the school while they went hunting the last time. She thought that, that could be the reason why he is like this.

Standing up to retrieve a book from the shelf, Baekhyun remarked. " Don't over do it and tire yourself. And you'll spoil him by that." he mummbled.

Looking at Onew, who he was hungry, BoA replied. " This can't be helped."

 


A/N: OH EM GEE,,, i posted this short part :3

One guys,,,, part one guys... WOHOO!! say hi! to BoA <3

I also have a livejournal account ^^ you can also catch me there ahahha,,, but I'm still adjusting though :)

here is the link ;)

http://fallenangel1012.livejournal.com/

fallenangel101299