Sasaeng-Fan

wanna play chess with me?

Hyolin washed the clothes as the member hasn't woke up yet. She waited them to wake up, but after thirty minutes of waiting, her waits wasn't worth. Too tired huh? Her stomach growled, Hyolin started to seek food but there was none. She sighed and took her jacket and left the dorm. She took a walk and watched the beautiful scenery early in the morning. Praising on how world could be this beautiful without people realizing. Later, she arrived at the cafe and walked straight to the counter and ordered foods and coffees for herself, as well for the members. Since today their schedules started at twelve, so she didn't mind the members are all sleep. Because she knew they would getting this kind of opportunity again.

"Good morning. What can I get for you?" The worker smiled.

"I want six coffees and buns, please." Hyolin ordered.

"20 dollar please."

"Here"

"Thank you. I'll deliver it to you. Please have a sit for a while."

Hyolin smiled and made her way to the chosen seat. She looked at the busy environment. People walked, working on the laptops, talking and such. She tucked on her hands lazily and waited boringly. "If the member was here" She sighed again and looked at the window.

"Can I sit here?" A man asked her. Hyolin looked around and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, as you see there's no spot here. So can I?" He asked again. She nodded.

"Why are you here alone?" The man asked again.

"Are you a fan? Well, you see I'm kind of like to have my privacy for a bit." Hyolin spoke.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. There was a silence for a while. But later, he started to speak again. "I've downloaded a chess game. Do you want to play too? I can install it for you." He offered.

"I don't play games." She said.

"But-" He was about to speak but the staff came and put the packets of buns and coffees on table. "Enjoy it." "I will" The staff left the table smilingly.

Hyolin stood and took the packets. She was about to leave but the man stopped her. She looked him and raised an eyebrow, "What?" Hyolin asked. "Be careful on your way back." He said. Hyolin thanked him and left the cafe. 

On her way home, she could feel someone following her. Her heart started to beat rapidly. She was uncomfortable. If 'he' or 'she' was a fan, she's fine with it. But if it was another sasaeng-fanboy, then there was a no. She kind of tired with sasaeng fan. Then, she suddenly remembered the sasaeng fan stalk her when she was bathing. She closed her eyes, tried to erase the awful memory. On count of three. One. Two. She opened her eyes. Three! She ran all the way with the packets and everything.

She unlocked the house and barged in the dorm. That's close. She sighed. "Ohh! You're home." Bora waved her. "Morning" Hyolin replied her. She put the packets on table. "Did everyone wake up?" She asked. "yeah. We did. This... breakfast?" Bora gulped. "Where the hell did you go?" She asked. The buns looked horrible since Hyolin ran like crazy. "Just eat." she said and took a bath.

"We're leaving at 11!" Sookjin oppa yelled so everyone could hear it.

"Ne!" Thay replied him.

 

While the members were joking while eating, someone was watching them from the screen. He took a gulp of coffee and grinned where he saw Hyolin was getting herself ready before leaving. "It's about time." He smirked.

“Here, someone left this in front of the door.” Sookjin said. Hyolin took it and opened the present-like box. Hyolin paused, her lips getting pale. “What is it?” Hyolin gave the box to him. “A bishop? Not again!” He said. He softened. Even though Hyolin looked tough, he knew she what she felt inside. He could see the distress on Hyolin’s face. “It’s okay. It’s just some fans want to play with you.” He patted Hyolin’s back. Hyolin nodded and fake a smile to him. She was worry about all this chess-part had been sending to her each week. The same day, on next week, she knew she’s going to receive another chess-part. She sighed and get out from the room.