Dream

wanna play chess with me?

Hyolin took the coffee from Sookjin, she smiled at him “thanks oppa”. She made her step to the stage. It’s been four weeks of promotions and now, it’s time to say good bye bid to her fans. It was the final stage of One Way Love. Hyolin sighed. It’s been a fun week while promoting her song. It’s not she forgotten about SISTAR, but the feeling was different. “It was the day oppa.” She said. Sookjin patted her shoulder “then, you have to make it memorable right?” Hyolin smiled. She knew, she needed to sing with full of energy. Right it’s not even SISTAR or her solo concert, but everyone was here; SISTAR, her manager, stylist and most important her younger brother, Sungmin.

She missed Sungmin so much. She hasn’t gotten herself met him since his biggie bro left her for studies. Her brother was offered to continue his study somewhere in America. Basically, since he hasn’t watched his sister first stage, well, at least he had to come the last one. Hyolin moved to the stage, she looked at his brother were talking to Dasom. Then, he winked at Hyolin which made her nervousness feeling disappear a little. The song played and she started to sing.

The stage has ended. Hyolin made her way to the backstage, gave the microphone to the staff and went to her waiting room again. “Hey” A familiar featured leaned at the wall. “You’re really cool back then.” He complimented. “Thanks” Hyolin smiled at him. “How long will you stay here?” she asked. “A month?” he said “because I miss my fatty sister so much.” “Go back to your American thingy if you think I’m fat” he chuckled. “You haven’t change”

“You know what, because of your so glorious song, I’m thinking about buying you a dinner.” He said “with SISTAR of course” he added.

“Let’s go then.” Hyolin grabbed his arm. Sungmin shook his head.

 

After dinner, Sungmin sent SISTAR back to their dorm and he went to his house. “Sungmin is handsome now.” Bora said. “That’s why our Dasom was blushed when she met him earlier” Soyou added. Dasom blushed, Hyolin chuckled “It’s that true darl? She smiled. “Well you can’t have him” “Why?” Dasom’s face showed a little bit of disappointed. “Because he is mine.” Hyolin teased. Dasom pouted, “eonni so bad” They knew Dasom had a feeling towards Sungmin but she denied it back then. Well, they didn’t know now, but seeing her act earlier made their intuitions became stronger. Then they separated to their room.

 

“You’re free?” Sungmin asked.

“No. I have schedules later.” Hyolin said.

“Then, with whom I’m going out with?” He said dissaointedly

“You have Dasom right?” She could hear Sungmin sighed. She chuckled, “I was kidding. I’ll spend my time with you when I’m free” “Okay then.” She ended the call and made her way to the van.

 

She opened her eyes, looked at the window “Where are we?” she asked

“Apgudong.” Apgudong? “Why are we here?” she looked at the driver seat, it wasn’t Sookjin. She grasped, “who are you?” The man looked back and grinned. She shrugged, she tried to untie her hand, but no, it was too tied. “You know, you won’t get anything from me” She stuttered. “At least I have your body” he looked back at Hyolin, tucked out his tongue and grinned.

 

“No” “aaahhh!” Hyolin screamed. Made everyone came to her room. “What’s wrong?” “You have a nightmare?” “Eonni, are you alright?”

She couldn’t answer all of it because she was too shocked. “I dreamt I was kidnapped.” She said, hugging herself. Bora sat next to her, “As long as you with us, you’re safe.” She comforted her. Everyone nodded, she trusted them, but with some reason, she felt a strong instinct of the dream. “Go back to sleep or should I bring you a milk?” “Yeah, I think I need some.” Soyou went to the kitchen and spilled the milk on the glass. She brought to her. she drank it and put it on the table. “Sleep with me tonight” their eyes softened. They knew; whenever Hyolin had a bad dream, she will ask someone to sleep beside her. They left the room and came back with their pillow.

“Hey, shut the light off”

“I need to sleep early. I have schedule tomorrow”

“Everyone does”

“Shut up! Hyolin is sleeping!”

“Hey, I almost fell. Dasom!”

“What? You know we can’t sleep four people on a couple bed.”

“Girls just sleep.” With an ordered from Hyolin, everyone shut up and sleep.