Off-Day

wanna play chess with me?

"Let's move to the next location girls." Sookjin said, SISTAR’s manager. 

It's ten at night and they're exhausted. Being an idol is really hard. They couldn't manage their sleep because of the schedules. They're being panda every time they had promotion for their new comeback. Luckily, in this modern era, they could recover the black holes under their eyes with BB cream.

"Come on girls, we don't want to be late." He said again. Listened him for saying such words to them, it's kind of upset like he didn't know that they were all exhausted. But Hyolin knew, he was only tried to maintain our name as punctuality are needed in order to be success. 

Sooner, they arrived at the next location where the shows located and they started to be rushing over there, there and right there. Putting the make-up on, the lipstick, BB cream, mascara and such things that Hyolin didn't really like to put on. Wore the dress and high heels that have been ready for them. The dress was kind of short and it's too red for her, it hurts her eyes.

"SISTAR please move to the set right now. We'll be broadcast in ten minutes." The PD said.

They moved to the set lazily and hoping the time will past over fastest the time ever could. One thing Hyolin hate about variety show was she have to show the variety side of her instead of singing and dancing around. She was kind of not like to talk and really hate to show the real side of her to someone. Sure it is for their fans, but fake-ing was not my type. Just leave me with singing where she belongs to. She won't rebel.

"We'll be broadcast in one, two, three. START!" The PD shouted to alert everyone here.

"Nehh" Everyone answered in unison.

 

"Finally, home sweet home" Soyou murmured, lazily laid on her bed.

"You should change first. Or else SooJin eonnie will blabbering on you." Hyolin said and she followed her order. Later, she came back and went straight to the dream land. Everyone does that. It's already past midnight. She took a bath before meeting her paradise and changed to the comfortable clothes and sleep. The thing they want to do right after they arrived home.

 

The alarm woke them up from the dream land. Hyolin wished they didn't have to go to the music shows and broadcast anything. She just wanted to sleep all day, can't she? But no. An Idol didn't have specific time to sleep. It will always depends on schedules which is it was something they couldn't do about. 

"Come on girls. Wake up time. We have schedule." Their Manager came in their room and waking up the members. 

Hyolin paused in amusement to their manager. How can he'd be so patient to them, because each time they will mad on him for waking them up. Who wouldn't mad? It was only five in the morning. Even when they were a student, they won't wake up this early. They just wish their company will check on their schedule before accepting another show. Hyolin tried talk to the CEO, but it seemed not working and he said they need to be strong for fans. The heck? She thought fans would actually understand them more than him.

They had CF photoshoot today at six then broadcast weekly idol at eleven, and perform on music core at four and lastly broadcast radio show at night. And Dasom will leaving for her solo schedule, which was acting for her new drama. In a few months, they're going to have a showcase in whole Korea. So practically they were dancing and dancing when there's no schedule.

No rest. No sleep. That's it.

And so their routine as an idol become forth and back with their solos and group activity.

They just go with the flow.

 

A month later, after a hectic pressure day, they've got their off-day. Dasom and Soyou went to their homes and met their parents except for Bora and Hyolin. They went to MyungDong for shopping, movies, and karaoke. They really have themselves with no control. It just them. "Hey, let's go to that shop." Bora pointed at the boutique.

"What? Another boutique? Oh come on, we came here all the way here for jeans. J-E-A-N-S!" Hyolin said.

"Aahhh~ But they had beautiful clothes. I want to have one. I need one."

"No no. You're coming with me." Hyolin dragged her.

"Come on. Just a few minute." She put a huge force on her and dragged her to the boutique.

Hyolin sighed heavily. Her minutes count an hour. After a half an hour, she still changed the clothes with her choices. "Which should I pick? Hyolin, help me pick!" she shouted. Again. Dragging her to the changing's place. "I swear I'm going to kill you Shin Bora. I mean it." Hyolin said. Bora replied her with 'oh-so-afraid-face'. She rolled her eyes.

Later, they went to the movies threater to watch movie. We kept arguing which movie we should watch. But Bora won with her 'oh-so-pathetic' face. Hyolin didn't really care since she didn't have a movie in mind. She followed Bora as she kept dragging her to the place she wanted to go. Later, they found their's and sat. The preview had started but it just them in there. More hectic, they chose 'The Conjuring' movie and now this was happening. They looked around and both of them started to make a face. "If I was posessed by ghost, it's your fault Shin Bora" She laughed on her. "I can't believe SISTAR's leader is a coward." "Shut up"

They watched the movie with courage and nervous feelings. The movie had proceed to the half, but they felt slightly different from previous. They could feel someone was there. Hyolin could hear another breath. She looked around to check if someone was there, watching with them but no. There weren't. She looked Bora, half-covered face, "what?" Bora shocked her. "Nothing." She said.

She tried to act calm but she gasped as she saw a 'ghost-like' sat on the left side of theatre. "The heck" Hyolin cursed every little word in her mind. She didn't want to make Bora felt bothered as she was so into the movie. She continued watching without showing her actual face. She held Bora's hand tightly, as she was afraid. Bora looked at her. Hyolin made a face, she pointed at the left side with her eyes. "KYAAAA!" Bora yelled. "SOMEONE HELP US! THERE'S A-A-A GHOST" They ran to the exit and pop! "" Hyolin cursed again.

"Surprise!" Two featured we recognized came to us.

"We thought you won't afraid with this kind of thing but we wronged." They said.

"What the-" Hyolin wanted to curse again but she remained silence as there were a lot of people watching them. I swear I'm going to kill both of you. Hyolin thought.

"But eonni, why did you scream? We planned it right?" Soyou asked with her crossed hand.

"You know, I wasn't scared, but 'that thing' look so hidious." She said nochalantly.

Hyolin rolled her eyes. So she's part of it. "Eonni, do you want to know why the theatre is empty? Eonni? Ask me why, eonni!" Dasom beamed brightly. Hyolin still didn't speak. She made her way first, leaving the members. "She's angry." Bora said. "We're done" Soyou sighed.