Chapter 31

Love or Revenge

Chapter 31

 

All girl’s POV

 

At the Choi’s mansion

 

TaeNy and YoonYul are in the dining room eating breakfast while looking at the wedding dress catalog while Soo is still in her room with Kyung-ho.

 

* Ding Dong *

 

After a while they saw Jessica comes in.

 

‘ Sica where have you been this whole week ’ Fany asks

 

Sica looks around ‘ Where’s Soo? ’

 

‘ She’s in her room ’ Yul said

 

‘ Unnie, there’s something you need to know bef….. ’

 

Sica walks away without listening to Yoong.

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica walks toward Soo’s bedroom. She took a deep breath then open the door without knocking. After she close the door behind, she is frozen. Sica saw a half- Kyung-ho in Soo’s room. Kyung-ho looks up

 

‘ Jessica, what are you doing here? ’ he asks

 

‘ I should be the one who ask you this. What are you in Soo’s room? ’

 

Then she heard the bathroom door opens

 

‘ Oppa, have you see my clothes ’ Soo walks out from the bathroom with only a towel on her

 

She immediatly stops when she saw Sica looking at her.

 

‘ Sica, what are you doing here? ’

 

‘ I wanna talk to you ’ Sica looks at Kyung-ho then at Soo.

 

Kyung-ho finish putting his clothes on

 

‘ I’ll let you two talk ’

 

He walks past Sica then stops in front of Soo.

 

‘ Your clothes are on the bed ’ he smiles

 

Soo nods then peck his lips

 

‘ I’ll be downstairs, if you need me ’ Kyung-ho said before walking out the room.

 

‘ Why he is in your room half- and you just walk in front of him with a towel on you? Why you kissed him? ’

 

‘ Sica, can you let me get dress before we talk ’ Soo walks toward her bed and takes the clothes.

 

‘ I’ll be back in a minute ’ She said then disappear in the bathroom.

 

After a few minutes, Soo comes out fully dress. Soo saw Sica sitting on the edge of the bed. Soo walks in front of Sica

 

‘ Ok, what do you wanna talk? ’

 

‘ Before I talk answer my questions first ’

 

‘ What questions? ’

 

‘ Why he is in your room half- and you just walk in front of him with a towel on you? Why you kissed him? ’

 

‘ You don’t need to know ’ Soo looks away

 

‘ You are my girlfriend I have the right to know ’

 

‘ Have you forget? You broke up with me a week ago, I’m not your girlfriend anymore. We are just friend now. I think you already know the answer, we were together last night. Happy with the answers ’

 

‘ You let him touch you? ’

 

‘ Is none of your business ’

 

‘ Of course is my business, you are mine ’

 

‘ I’m not yours anymore, I can be with whoever I want. ’

Soo saw tears from Sica then she sighs ‘ Can we stop this conversation. What do you wanna talk with me? ’

 

‘ I’m sorry for what I said the other night. I don’t wanna break up with you, my father threathning by saying he will hurt you if I don’t listen to him. I’m sorry for hurting you. Your mom called me earlier, I told her the reason then your mom asks me to talk to you. She asked me to move in the mansion ’

 

‘ Is ok. I forgive you ’ Soo walks toward her desk

 

‘ Really? ’ Sica asks

 

Soo takes something out from the drawer and walk back to Sica.

 

‘ Yes, I wanna give you this ’

 

Sica thought that is was the couple ring but then she saw a rose envelop

 

‘ What’s this? ’ Sica takes it

 

‘ Is my wedding invitation ’ Soo said

 

‘ W-with who? ’

 

‘ Of course is with Kyung-ho oppa ’

 

‘ Please stop joking with me ’

 

‘ I’m not joking ’

 

‘ But you said you forgive me ’

 

‘ Yes, I forgive you ’

 

‘ Then why? ’

 

‘ I forgive you doesn’t mean I’m getting back with you Sica. ’

 

‘ Soo I told you. I did it to protect you ’

 

‘ I don’t need you to protect me Sica. I want us to fight everything together. I asked you if something happen but you said no ’

 

‘ I was scared that something happen to you that why I didn’t tell you the real reason ’

 

Soo shakes her head ‘ In a relationship, we need to be honest and tell everything to each other even if is a bad thing but you decide to give up on me to protect me. I don’t want and I don’t need this kind of love. ’

 

‘ I’m sorry ’

 

‘ But the real reason I can’t be back with you is about what you said ’

 

‘ What I said? ’

 

‘ Yes, about the shares of your company. You said I was with you because I want to get the Jung’s corporation…… ’

 

‘ I didn’t mean what I said, I just want you to walk away from me by saying it. That’s mean nothing really. ’

 

Soo sighs ‘ Sica, you can’t undone what you said. If you choose to say it that’s mean you really thought about it ’

 

‘ No, I never thought that you are with me because of those shares ’

 

‘ Do you remember the time we met again at the party? ’

 

Sica nods

 

‘ The moment you gave me this, I refused it because I don’t want you to hate me because my family will be the cause of your family bankrupt. I also scare that if we are together, you will think that I’m with you because of those shares. You know what, the thing I scare the most is really happen’

 

‘ Soo, I…. ’

 

‘ No Sica, you said it yourself that I was with you because of your company, for my revenge. ’

 

Sica hugs Soo ‘ Please, I was wrong. I shouldn’t said those thing. But I really didn’t meant it when I said it ’

 

Soo slowly pulls off the hugs and looks at Sica in her eyes ‘ Sica, sometimes the words that said can’t be taken back. The moment you said it, I know there’s no turning back for us. I will get married with oppa this is my final choice. I won’t cancel the marriage again, I hurt him once and I won’t do it for a second time. ’

 

‘ No, no, no. Soo please don’t do this. ’ Sica shakes her head

 

‘ I love you Sica and I will always do, you are the first person I fall in love with but I won’t be back with you. Maybe, we shouldn’t even start a relationship at the beginning or maybe I was not a good girlfriend to you that’s why you don’t believe my love for you ’ Soo gives Sica a sad smiles

 

‘ No Soo, you are the best girlfriend that no one can have. I love you Soo. Please… ’

 

‘ I love you too Sica. If you don’t wanna come to my wedding I understand. Don’t worry I won’t be mad at you. I will be always be there for you as your bestfriend ’ Soo gives Sica a kiss on the forehead and walk out of her room.

 

When Soo walks downstairs, YoonYul and TaeNy already left the mansion. Sica chases after Soo.

 

Soo walks toward Kyung-ho

 

‘ Have you eat your breakfast oppa? ’

 

‘ I’m waiting for you ’ he puts down the newspaper

 

‘ Let’s eat breakfast ’ Soo smiles and looks at Sica ‘ Sica, have you eat breakfast? ’

 

‘ Not yet ’

 

‘ Then let’s eat together ’

 

In the dining room, Soo is the first to sit down then Kyung-ho sit in front of Soo. Sica quickly sits next to Soo.

 

‘ Who need water? ’ Kyung-ho asks

 

‘ I’ll go ’ Soo stands up and come back with three glasses of water then she sits next to Kyung-ho

 

Sica knows that Soo want to get some distance from her but she won’t give up.

 

‘ What are you going to do since is the weekend? ’ Sica tries to get a conversation

 

‘ We are going out to buy some things for our wedding then tonight we went to the club ’ Kyung-ho said

 

‘ Oh…. ’

 

‘ Hmm…do you wanna join us? ’ Kyung-ho asks

 

‘ I don’t thing Sica is free tod….. ’

 

‘  I have nothing to do ’ Sica smiles and receive a dead glare from Soo

 

During the whole day, Sica just follow Soo and Kyung-ho. But what she didn’t know is Soo secretly looking back at her.

 

At night

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

The couple just walk out from the movie theater

 

‘ Yul, I’m going to the washroom first ’

 

‘ Ok, I’ll wait for you in the car ’

 

‘ Ok ’

 

Yul walks toward her car and wait for Yoong while playing on her phone. When she looks at she saw Yoong walking toward her. Yul puts her phone away and walk toward Yoong.

 

Suddenly a car comes out from nowhere just went toward Yul. Yoong saw it

 

‘ Yul, be careful ’ Yoong yells and runs toward Yul

 

* BANG *

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I see my wifey comes out so I decide to cross the street. While crossing the street

 

‘ Yul, be careful ’ I heard Yoong yells

 

I look up then saw a car comes out from nowhere is coming toward me. Then I feel someone push me away I fall on the ground then

 

* BANG *

 

I look up and saw Yoong on the ground. The car just hit Yoong and run away. I quickly run toward Yoong. She is bleeding from the head

 

The car disappear in the dark. Then we heard police car chasing the car.

 

‘ Yoong…….. ’ tears fall downs

 

No answer

 

‘ Yoong, please look at me ’

 

Her eyes still closes

 

‘ Please someone help me ’ I scream

 

Then two person stops in front of me. I look up and saw Nana kneeling down and Siwon oppa on the phone.

 

‘ Nana, you need to save Yoong ’ I begged

 

‘ Yoong’s heart rate is very low now. We need to get her to the hospital now ’

 

The ambulance arrive

 

‘ I’m Nana, I need an operation room in five minutes ’ Nana said on the phone

 

I climb in the ambulance with Nana. And from the monitor, I can see Yoong’s heart rates went down.

 

‘ Please Nana, you need to save her. I can’t lose her ’ I said while crying

 

‘ I will ’ 

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

The couple is having a romantic diner date. While waiting for the foods Fany feel a little bit cold

 

‘ Fany-ah, where’s your jacket? ’

 

‘ I forget it in the car ’

 

‘ I’ll go get it for you ’ Tae stands up

 

‘ No, I’m fine ’

 

‘ I can’t get my girl sick. Wait for me, I’ll be back soon ’ Tae smiles and walks out the restaurant. Tae takes the jackets and she is waiting to cross the street. Fany is looking at Tae from the restaurant with a bright smile on her face. Then Fany saw a van stops in front of Tae and drags Tae inside.

 

‘ Tae ’ Fany yells and runs out the restaurant.

 

The van already left

 

‘ Fany, get in the car now ’ Chansung said

 

Fany quickly climbs in and Chansung chases after the van.

 

‘ Oppa, why are you here? ’

 

‘ Auntie asked us to follow you because your father said that he will hurt YulSooTae ’

 

‘ My dad? ’

 

‘ Yes. Hang on ’

 

Suddenly, a few police car stop in front of the van. The polices went out with gun on them. The van wanna turns away but the police car is around it.

 

‘ What happen? ’ Fany asks

 

‘ I don’t know ’

 

Chansung and Fany went out of the car and run toward the van.

 

Three men comes out from the van

 

‘ Hand on your head ’ the police said

 

Fany and Chansung open the van door and saw the unconscious Tae.

 

‘ Tae, wake up ’ Fany said

 

Nothing happen

 

‘ We need to send her to the hospital now ’ Chansung said to a police

 

After a while, the ambulance arrives

 

‘ Fany, go in the ambulance with Tae. I’ll follow behind ’ Chansung said

 

Fany nods and climbs inside.

 

Inside the ambulance, Fany takes Tae’s hand.

 

‘ Tae, please wake up ’

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Soo, Hyung-ho and Sica is in the club. Soo and Hyung-ho is on the dance floor while Sica is looking at the from the table. Suddenly Soo whispers something to Kyung-ho then walk away. Sica follows Soo into a small alley in the back of the club.

 

‘ Soo ’

 

‘ Sica, what are you doing here? Get back inside, you will get cold ’ Soo said

 

Sica smiles ‘ You are still worry about me ’

 

‘ Of course I do, you are my friend ’

 

‘ No, you care about me because you love me ’ Sica said while coming closer to Soo.

 

‘ Sica, stop. We already talk about this ’ Soo starts to walk away

 

At the end of the alley, Sica saw a man pointing a gun toward Soo.

 

‘ Soo, be careful ’ Sica yells then runs toward Soo

 

* BANG *

 

Soo’s POV

 

I heard Sica asking me to be careful and when I turn back, Sica is in hugging me

 

* BANG *

 

I saw Sica falls down with a lot of blood on the ground. I kneel down

 

‘ Sica…….please, don’t leave me ’ I cry

 

Then I heard another

 

* BANG *

 

This time I feel pain then my body fall next to Sica. I take Sica’s hand and slowly everything went black.

 

Kyung-ho’s POV

 

Is been a while since Soo left me so I decide to look after her. When I toward the small alley, I heard

 

* BANG *

 

I quickly run outside then I saw Jessica on the ground with a lot of blood, I start to run toward them then I heard another

 

* BANG *

 

And this time, I saw Soo falls on the ground and takes Sica’s hand then unconscious. I look at the end of the alley and saw a men with a gun start to run away. Suddenly, a few police comes out from nowhere and arrest the men.

 

‘ Jessica, Soo ’ I kneel in front of them but both are unsconcious.

 

A few polices runs toward us and call the ambulance.

 

‘ Do you know them? ’

 

‘ Yes, she is my fiancé and her friend ’ I said

 

‘ We arrest the men before he runs away ’ the police said

 

I run toward him then hit him. A few police stop me

 

‘ Who send you? ’ I ask angrily while grabbing his collar

 

The men just smirks and the police takes him in the car.

 

‘ We got a phone this morning from someone, telling us that Choi Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon will be in danger tonight. That’s why we are follow you the whole day ’ a police said

 

‘ A call from who? ’

 

‘ We don’t know. The person use a public phone. At first we thought is a joke but….. ’

 

I saw they take SooSica in the ambulance car. I quickly went inside.

 

‘ How are they? ’

 

‘ Both of them got shot and they lost a lot of blood. ’

 

‘ You need to save them ’

 

‘ We’ll do our best ’

 

I look back at them and I saw Soo still holding Sica’s hand very hard.

 

Even in this state, you are still holding her and care about her…… Maybe I’m just fooling my myself that you really love me……Soo, please stay strong. I promise if you can go throught this, I will let you go for the one you really love……