Stage 3: Honeymoon

Strangers, again.

Stage 3: Honeymoon

It's been at couple months into mine and Mikayla's relationship, and our friends say that we're in the "Honeymoon Stage". We fully expressed our affection toward each other everyday. From going out to the park or just going out for ice cream and a movie. We did all the things we did we wanted to do as a couple.
 
To me it was a dream come true. I got to be with the girl I was looking for my whole life. She had everything I looked for in a girl. Who knew a girl like her existed? Not me, that's for sure.
 
"Jay! Say ahh!" She giggled, putting a spoon in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and she fed me some of her food. I returned the favor, smiling.  We were currently on a date at the restaurant that Bella recommended.  She looked at me, and started giggling even more.
 
"What?" I said. She pointed to my face. I took a napkin, and started wiping my face. "Is it gone?"
 
"Yeah. Hahaha." she laughed.
 
"Yah! Don't laugh Mikayla. It could've been you!" I pouted.
 
Mikayla stopped laughing, but she was smiling. "Sorry, Jaebeommie."
 
I smiled slightly. "You mean it?"
 
She nodded, puffing out her cheeks.
 
I shook my head. "Did Taec teach you that?"
 
"Yup." she answered. I rolled my eyes. Aish, that guy!
   
*  *  *   
 
"Jay run! C'mon!" Mikayla yelled, riding on my back, holding onto her ice cream. We were currently from Taec, who she spilt her water on.
 
"Yah! Come back here you crazy Asians!" Taec yelled.
 
She looked back, and yelled "That's racist, bro!" I started laughing like crazy, and picked up my pace
 
"I'll get you! And your little girlfriend too!" Taec panted.
 
"Hey! I'm not that short!" She yelled, laughing. I laughed along with her, and started walking.
 
Mikayla giggled. "Open up, boo." She moved the ice cream cone to my lips, and I took a .
 
"Put me down please, I think you got some on your face." she giggled. I stopped walking, and she slid down on my back. Mikayla walked around me, and examined my face. She wiped my face with a napkin from her bag. "There you go."
 
*  *  *
 
I saw Mikayla leaning on her balcony, looking at Seattle's night sky. The lights were shining brightly, and the sounds of people walking home or to work filled the night. I walked behind Mikayla, and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned into my chest.
 
"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked quietly. "Too bad, we can't see the stars because of the lights."
 
I sighed, content. "Yeah, it's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you."
 
Mikayla chuckled. "Still as corny as ever I see."
 
"You know me, babe." I replied.
 
*  *  *
 
Later on, the fire died down, and we got back to normal. In the end of our "Honeymoon Faze" we had a bunch of pictures of us, little notes, gifts, and we knew every single detail of each other's lives.
 

Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this even though it was short :) Comment and Subscribe please. It would mean a lot <333.