Intertwined 2.0

KrisYeol Story

 

Another update. But this time, I seriously dont have idea on the storyline. I just wrote what crossed my mind. Forgive me if you find this...kinda...weird..or what... wuuuu

Erm, may I ask for comment, so that I know what you think of this...I have decided to make another part before the ending. So..enjoy reading... TT__TT

 

**

 

Months have passed and Chanyeol keep his routine to taking care of him especially during weekend. Even though he still treats the latter coldly, Kris knew he can’t continue to treat him the way he used too. Day by day, he can’t contain his feeling over ChanYeol. He keeps making mistakes and ended up showing off his affection toward the younger one.

“You seemed happier, boss.” Yoona asked him, handing couples of documents to him.

Kris raised his eyebrow. “Happier?”

Yoona nodded. “Yeah. Since I worked here seven years ago until now, I`ve never seen you so bright. Did you have any secret to these sudden changes?”

Kris chuckled. “I`m always like this. What`s so bright about me now anyway?”

“Well, you smiled a lot, and you look refresh every morning. I noticed that you smile even you`re alone. There is only one explanation for it. You`re falling in love.” She guessed.

Kris throws a big laugh. “You`re making no sense.”

Yoona pouts, “You are one meanie boss. Did Mr.Park has anything to do with it?” 

Kris knows it was a joke. He and Yoona have worked together since he taken over the company from his father. In fact, his secretary knows everything about him, about Chanyeol. He handed back the documents to her.

“Well boss, I`ll be happy if you`re really in love. I think it`s time you open up your heart and let it begin.” She winked before leaving him.

How am I going to falling in love when I haven’t falling out of it?”

He is smiling again.

--

Chanyeol let out a yawn, again. He was falling asleep in previous meeting and thanks to BaekHyun, he was awake before their director come. He rested his chin on his table, staring at his laptop while his hand busy clicking over the mouse. His mind was completely thinking of Kris, where should he take him for lunch, what to be cook for dinner and what else should he do to make Kris love him back.

“Kris.” His lips curved whenever that name crossing his mind. Kris still cold toward him but sometimes he`s not. He still remember a week ago, when he was cleaning Kris`s room while he`s showering.

The room was in messed with pillows on floor,  clothes was all over the place, his plushie toys, Ace, the Angry bird , small dragon and lots of it was not organized on the bed. He climbed on the bed and placed everything on it original place. He took Ace and bring it to his chest.

“You`re still cute as before.” He kisses the doll.

“What are you doing?” Kris`s voice startled him. He turn and saw Kris had only his towel covering his lower body, with a wet hair, standing with both hands on his waist, looking at him with a weird look on his face. His wet hair dropping water, falling over his shoulder and Chanyeol`s eyes can’t move from Kris`s muscular chest. He was imagined his body pressed on Kris`s.

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL!”

Instantly he gets up and lost his balance. Everything happened in split second. When Chanyeol open his eyes, Kris was lying on top of him. Supporting himself with his hands and their legs was tangled together. Their lips was an inches away from each other. Chanyeol swear he couldn’t breathe. Kris`s body pressed his and it was way hot for him. Something was awaken down there and he knows Kris felt it, as it poking Kris`s tummy behind that short jeans.

Kris pushes himself up and with Chanyeol poisoning under him, he looked at him with an intense look.

“Give it back to me.” He lend out his hand in front of his face.

“Eyh? But I didn’t take anything…”

Kris`s eyes become smaller and it gives him chills. “MY BABY ACE WU!” He took the doll from Chanyeol`s hand and get up leaving him on the floor (with his awaken member). Of course, Ace Wu. He doesn’t like anyone to touch his son. Chanyeol couldn’t stop giggling.

Chanyeol was grinning in his cubicle when he remembered back the incident. And also other incident. He was confident that Kris still love him, he just avoiding him because of his illness.

“You know, if someone pass here and see you with that grins, they would think that you`re crazy.” BaekHyun came, with a cup of Americano on his hand. The aroma of coffee refreshed Chanyeol. “Here.”

“Thank you, Baek. You`re the best.”

BaekHyun smiled. “ I know. So, where should we go for lunch?” he asked.

Chanyeol`s face change. He has other plan-with Kris.

“BaekHyun, I-I have another plan.”

Chanyeol doesn’t have to explain long, BaekHyun know.

“It`s…it`s ok. I just remember I had to meet client for lunch. So, I guess no lunch with you …again.” He said, almost wept. He was upset. They didn’t spent time together anymore since Kris came back into Chanyeol`s life. He felt neglected and it pained him.

Chanyeol gets up and stand besides the upset BaekHyun. The latter didn’t even look at him. He grinned and lock BaekHyun`s head in his arms.

“Arm locked!!”

“Chanyeol? What the hell? Yah! Let me go or I`ll kick your..” BaekHyun struggled to escape.

“I won’t until you forgive me.”

“What? No!!”

“Then I won’t let you go. You`ll be shorter than you are right now, if you stay in this position for long time.” He warned.

“Ha ha, very funny. Yeollie-ah..” but there is no sign of Chanyeol`s going to let him go. “Fine, fine, you`re won! I forgive you, giant baby.” He`s giving up.

Chanyeol`s laughed at him. He thanked him before leaving.

 BaekHyun couldn’t really be mad at him. How can I be mad at you when my heart always longing for you. Someday, you will realize, no one can love you the way I do, Yeollie. You are so amazingly... wonderfully... beautifully... awesomely... maybe... no most definitely the most precious of all precious things.

He watched Chanyeol until he`s gone.

--

From his kitchen counter, Chanyeol just watching Kris, who`s currently busy searching for something interesting to watch. His relationship and Kris getting better each day. Kris decided to start again as a friend. He thought it was such a good start for them.

“What kind of movie he want to watch?” He let his own question hovers in the air without answer.He continued making pop-corn. He put a hand of dry corn into the pot and added butter and a cup of sugar before closed it with a lid. The pop sound coming from the pot and he remove it from the electric stove. “Done! Kris, did you found it?”

“Yep. Bring the pop-corn and the soda.”

Chanyeol put everything in the tray, including Kris`s medicines. The older one always avoiding eating his medicines and ended up becomes weak. Last month he was hospitalized and it scares him to death. That’s when he decided to become Kris`s personal nurse. Kris were stubborn but he`s persistent.

Kris slumped down the couch and take the pop-corn bowl from Chanyeol.

“No. Take your medicines first.” He took it back and forced Kris to eat his meds.

“You`re such a pushy.”

“For your own good. I`m your friend, so you should listen to me. Now, aaah.” He opened his mouth wide, while bring the meds close to Kris`s lips. He couldn’t do anything but to open and swallowed the meds.

“Satisfied now?”

Chanyeol grins, “Yep.”

Kris pushes the play button and let the movie played. Both of them were concentrating on the movie until a s** scene suddenly showed. Chanyeol coughed and drank his soda while looking at other place. His cheeks are turning red as he keeps hearing the sound coming from the movie.

Kris on the other hand, bit calm and his eyes still on the screen. He`s fighting with his own urges. was tensed down there and there is no way Chanyeol won’t see it now.

Chanyeol eyeing as he feels Kris was too quiet. And that`s when he saw it. “K-Kris..are you…?

Kris turn his head and he looked at the younger one, like he wanted to have him.

“This is bad…” he whispered under his slow breathe. Chanyeol shifted his seat a bit, to keep a gap between him and Kris.

Kris leaned forward, making his move closer to Chanyeol`s face. The latter closed his eyes, his heart skip a beat.

This is it. He thought. He can’t denied he missed Kris`s magic touch that always make he feel a bit “”. Not once, but many times. Since their relationship become closer than before. He notices Kris always give him that stolen stares whenever he`s not looking. Maybe something will happen tonight. Out of nervousness, his body was shaking from head to toe. He told himself that he shouldn’t make any physical contact with Kris but every time he`s out of control.  

This time, they`re out of control.

 Well,Kris is.

Kris smirked. The movie no longer interests him. Why bother with moving picture when he can experience it with the real person next to him? Besides, it`s not they`ve never done it before. In facts, he has the ual urges every time they made contact. He can control it but the movie just turns his switch on.

Chanyeol open one eyes and stole a glance before closed it back. Out of sudden, he`s become an amateur in this. Kris finds it was cute and giggling in silent. He pushed his shoulder slowly to lay him down. With his hands supporting his body, Kris aimed to the wet pinkish lips.

His mouth start traveled on Chanyeol`s neck bone. He kissed it and move slowly to his ear. He bites it. Chanyeol`s body shocked like he felt electricity go through his body. He moaned without realizing. Kris smirked and his lips move below and he start kissing the tip of his nose.

He was very closed to sealed his lips with Chanyeol`s when the younger`s phone start ringing. Kris bites his lower lips, annoyed.

Snapped back, Chanyeol`s eyes instantly open and their eyes locked for a moment. Just then Chanyeol felt blood rushes to his face and he`s turning red. He pushes him away and adjusting his seat.

Kris sighed.

Chanyeol become awkward.

The phone was still ringing.

Letting go a heavy breath (more like irritating sigh for un-settled ‘business), Chanyeol slides the green button to the right.

“Hello. Baek? What`s the matter?” Chanyeol carefully listened.

Kris couldn’t hid his curiosity after hearing BaekHyun`s name. He was jealous. He examined Chanyeol`s face, trying to read his expression. Even though, BaekHyun was his friend too, he knows what BaekHyun feel about Chanyeol. He leaned to the couch`s hand and supporting his head with his hand.

“I`ll be right there. Wait for me,ok?” Chanyeol sounds worry as he hanged up the call. He stands up and adjusting his clothes (from the earlier session) before walk passed Kris. Before he could continue, Kris grabbed his wrist causing him to stumble back.

“Where’re you going?” He asked, his voice croaked,roughly.

Chanyeol hesitates, “I`m going to BaekHyun. He…He`s not well.” He paused to breath and continued, “I`ve been neglected him for a while now. He`s upset. I need to go, Kris.”

He whimpers as a lonely cute puppy and pulled him closer. “Will you come back later and finish up our…”

Chanyeol sighed. “I..I can’t promise. BaekHyun`s sick, I think I’ll be there for a while.” He pulled his hand back. He love the look on Kris`s eyes. The one he always wanted since they`re back together. However, when he`s thinking about BaekHyun, he felt guilt over the guy. “Whatever happened just now, it was…out of control.”

And he left.

ChanYeol`s POV

“Yeollie-ah” BaekHyun was coughing hard and his voice was weak. “I`m sick. Can’t you come here…” he wept.

Hearing BaekHyun`s weak voice snapped me to the reality. I`m too busy winning Kris`s heart and I neglected my friendship with BaekHyun. I told him that I was his best friend and yet I`m not there when he needs me.

I need them both.

Kris and BaekHyun.

Kris, I love you. I wish we could just continued what we`ve started.

But right now, my friend needs me.

Kris`s POV

Damn, it was a rare opportunity to making out. That phone call!

However, I can’t believe he would choose BaekHyun over me. I get it. He loves their friendship and I have no rights to stop him from going to BaekHyun. I know Chanyeol`s heart better, he choose me over BaekHyun. But why am I felt so uneasy?

I hope Chanyeol is fine.

Or maybe I should follow him, instead?

BaekHyun`s POV

Sorry Chanyeol for lying to you, but I`ve got to do something. I`m losing you.