Feeling

KrisYeol Story

Chanyeol throw his towel onto the floor. Seated himself on the floor, he felt a little rage as he keeps thinking how often Kris spent time with Tao just because he need to practice basketball for “Dream Team’ program. He doesn’t know why but he felt lonely and jealous, especially when he sees how insensitive Kris are when he wrapped his arms on Tao`s shoulder every time they need to talked about basketball. He put his head on his hand. He can’t concentrate on his practice. He was absolutely incoherent.

What the , Chanyeol? Stop thinking about them! This isn’t the first time they being like that,right? So calm yourself down and focused on practice. He clenched his teeth and trying to calm himself down. 

Seeing his best friend acting weird, Baekhyun sat next to him and nudged his waist. Chanyeol look at him and sighed.

“What`s happened? Whatever`s the matter?” he said. 

Chanyeol faked a laughter, “What are you talking about? I`m fine.”

“Yeah,right. It`s all written on your face. It is the dance?” he refers to their upcoming come back. 

He narrowed his eyes, “Y-yeah. The dance…” 

Sorry Baek, I couldn’t tell you this weird feeling I had because of Kris.

“Don’t worry. Everyone will help you. Kai will, he said so himself, right? We`re a team, so let`s not keep our worried to our self, shared it, okay?” Baekhyun tapped on his best friend`s shoulder, hoping his word give encouragement to Chanyeol. He smiled and nodded, thanked Baekhyun for being such a good friend.

“This is our last practice for today, let`s do our best.” The choreographer clapped several time, signaling the boys to gather and start dancing. 

 

 

**

“Don’t forget to wash up before you go back to your dorm, okay?” Their manager reminds them. EXO nodded and bowed to their dance choreographer and manager before resting. 

“Good job everyone. Let`s do our best too when Tao and Kris joined us later.” Su Ho smiled as he looked at them. Putting his water bottle down, he leaned to the wall.

“Hyung, let`s eat samgyeopsal before we go back to our dorm.” Se Hun suggested, out of nowhere.

“Sound good. It`s been a while since we ate it, right? Ah, I`m craved for beef right now!” Kai agreed with his maknae friend. Both of them had mischievous smile on their face. Su Ho looked at them and sighed. It seems he knows what they`re trying to do. Before he could reject the offer, KyungSoo chipped in.

“Sounds good. I`m pretty hungry myself.” He looked at Su Ho with lets-agree-with-them face. 

“Why can’t we just went home and order for pizza or something?” he let go of heavy breath. He can see where this going to lead him. 

“I`ve got bored with fast food.” Xiu Min said while looking at Lu Han. The Chinese guy, nodded in agreement. 

“Or we can eat Baozi, lots of Baozi.” Lu Han laughed when XiuMin gives him a death stares.

“I really want to eat meat. Right, Lay hyung?” Baekhyun looked at Lay, who`s laying on the floor, breathing heavily. He lifted his head.

“Me?” he asked blankly. 

Baekhyun nodded.

“I don’t mind.” 

“I`ll be really grateful if you agreed, hyung.” Chen smiled beside him. 

Everyone look at Su Ho and hoping him to agree with it. Knowing there is no other ways he can convinced about it, he slowly nodded. 

“Fine. It`s on me…” he smiled. Again. He was saying in his head.

While others thanked Su Ho and goes to shower room, Chanyeol, on the other hand, quickly packed up his stuff and ready to leave. 

“Yeollie-ah, aren’t you going to join us?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Nah, it`s fine. I don’t feel like it today.” 

“But it is no fun without you…” Baekhyun whines. “Well, cheer up ok? See you in dorm later.” 

After bid good bye to , Chanyeol quickly followed his manager to their van. Only silent fall between both of them until they reached EXO`s dorm. 

“I`m going to join your members, are you really sure that you don’t want to join us?” his manager asked him one more time. He waved his hand in front his face; indicate that he was sure about it. The manager then leaves.

After switched on the lamp, he goes to the kitchen, taken out couple of soju from the fridge and sat on the counter. He couldn’t get his heart at ease. He doesn’t know what he was expecting or why he keeps having this jealousy every time he thinks about Kris and Tao.  He could understand why he quite angry because it seems like Kris not paying attention to him. They have spent lots of times together and he feel attached to Kris more than other member. It just when he saw how close Kris and Tao have become, he couldn’t stop being jealous over it. The rage is like seeing Kris showing his infidelity toward him. 

“Wait, what am I thinking about?? Cheating? Hold on, Kris is my best friend, not my freaking boyfriend.” He cupped his face, disbelief. “Well, this is gawky.” He drank up the soju. “Let`s keep it real, Park Chanyeol. Stop this jealousness at once because it obviously weird!” he reprimanded himself. He takes another shot.  He got plenty of time before others come home. He really needed to calm himself down and stop the weird feeling he feel because of Kris.

**

Kris arrived at EXO`s dorm, alone after drop Tao to join others. Thanks to Su Ho who called them right after they finished with the shooting, Tao decided to join them. He felt a bit relieved actually, because he doesn’t need to accompany Tao while showering. His head now filled with the thought of soak himself on bathtub and enjoying his time, alone. He entered their dorm and surprised seeing the light is in dam mode. He tiptoeing across piles of shoes at the entrance carefully not to stepped on them. 

“I`m home.” 

But noone answering.

“That`s odd. I`m sure Su Ho said Chanyeol was home.” He throws his sling bag on the floor and walk to the kitchen to kill his thirsty. His eyes quickly catch couple of soju bottles on the counter. He sighed as he picked them up and throw them into the bin. 

“Why did you throw them?” Chanyeol suddenly stand behind the counter. The gloomy and dam lightning hide his figure from Kris.

Kris jumped a bit, startled.

“Chanyeol! Ugh, you startled me.” He rubbed his chest. “And…” He stopped as his eyes laid on Chanyeol. The latter look terrible. His eyes was red, his hair is in mess and he obviously drunk. He could smell the liquor from his breath. “Are you drunk? How many bottles you drink?”

Chanyeol look sullen. “What do you care?” he pouting and crossed his arm. He looked annoyed. 

Kris sighed, “What`s wrong?” He senses something is wrong with his best friend. The one who is standing in front of him right now, he looked a mess. The kitchen feels gloomy.

“Nothing.” He denied. “Where is your other half?” 

“My other what???”

“Tsk, your lovely boyfriend, TAO!”  He grabbed a plastic mug off the table and slammed it onto the floor. It stop on Kris`s feet.

So that was it. He notices that Chanyeol created distant between them since he knows about the basketball match that he and Tao entered. He was too busy discussing strategies with Tao and spent less time with him or gives attention to him. He also spending more time with Baekhyun rather than talking to him. He was wondering why Chanyeol suddenly change and he`s getting the answer, right now. But he is ing tired to deal with this. 

“Listen Chanyeol, Tao is not my boyfriend and you know it. I`m super tired right now. Fighting is my last resort. So, can you please stop being childish?” He moved forward to give him a hug but Chanyeol started to talk in a way that kept him back.

“You are complete ing bastard.” His eyes are teary, red and swollen. Feeling slightly hurt, he`s holding his tears. He is not childish, he`s just drunk and confused. 

Kris stuck. Chanyeol must be really drunk if he started to talk that way. The normal Chanyeol is the boy everyone liked: happy-go-lucky, happy spoken, posh, and decent.

“I don’t like your tone and your vulgarities, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol ignores him and walked to the living room, holding a bottle of unfinished soju on his right hand. Seeing the bottle, Kris quickly walked past him and took it from Chanyeol, causing the latter to yell. 

“Give it back to me!”

“You`ve drink a lot, stop it.” He said, softly. He knows he need to calm the sulked happy virus down or he will keep throwing tantrum all night long.

“What do you care about? I`m not the ing Tao, so backed off!” he pushed Kris, causing the older one to driven backward. He is definitely not in a good mood. Kris pulled his hand and forced him to sit on the sofa. The latter followed without complain. He the television and watching it play mutely, performances by other group on Inkigayo.

“Don’t,” Chanyeol said, when he saw Kris eyeing him, and set down the bottle.

“Chanyeol-ah…I`m sorry okay? I know I`ve been neglecting you for these past few days. But I didn’t do it on purpose; you know that Tao and I tied with the program, right? It`s not my intention to not spending time with you.”  He explained wrapping arms around his shoulder.

“And you think I care? You`ve been a biggest jerk ever!” he started to said what`s on his mind. “I don’t give a about the program or anything! Don’t act like you know me better than myself! I just-just can’t understand why I am being jealous when I saw your closeness with Tao. I really don’t understand. I shouldn’t feel this way, but I did. I drink because I was confused. This feeling is torturing me. We are best friends, so why I keep feeling like you`re cheating on me? It`s definitely not normal, right? ” he shrugged and frowned. Tears drop off his chin and he quickly wipes it off.

Kris couldn’t stop himself from smiling. Is the happy virus just confessing his feeling toward him? He couldn’t be happier. He`s not the only one who felt it, especially when he saw how close Chanyeol and Baekhyun are before.

Kris caught his chin and turned his face towards his. Chanyeol gets flustered.

“K-Kris hyung?”

“I guess I`m giving you such a hard time. So, let me ease your heart.” 

It was such a soft murmur that Chanyeol barely heard it. However, when his mouth comes down on his, Chanyeol closed his eyes and his mouth opened, letting his tongue, moving around his mouth, dancing with his tongue, giving the delicious sensation to his. It wasn’t long before he realizes what his doing and immediately stops.

Looking on the other side he stuttered, “W-what are you doing, hyung?” his cheeks feels hot, and he`s pretty sure it blushing hard too. He`s feeling more confused than before. 

Kris burst out his laughter. Chanyeol look really cute right now. From his sitting, he can see the latter slightly pouts his lips. Slowly he pulled the latter closer and hugged him from back. He rested his chin on Chanyeol`s shoulder. “I`m sorry for making you feel that way. I thought I`m the only one who`s going crazy because of this weird feeling.” He whispered. Chanyeol closed his eyes and shivering as he feel the chill gone through his spine each times Kris`s warm breath touches his earlobes.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Well, I do it on purpose-“

Chanyeol looked at him. “On purpose?”

“Yeah. Because you suddenly put a gap between us and spend more time with Baekhyun. I felt slightly jealous over it and I got carried away. I didn’t realize that you also feel the same.”

“I did it because I feel jealous toward you and Tao. And I guess I got carried away by the weird feeling too.” He took Kris`s hand and kisses it. “I`m sorry,hyung.”

“You`re forgiven” he said easily. “And I ‘feel’ you too.” Kris whispered before he turned Chanyeol to face him and kisses his nose. 

Standing now, he said, “Now, let me clean myself up and then we can talk or watching movie before the guys return. Promise me, no more liquor or soju, while waiting for me, okay?” He turned his face again to look into Chanyeol`s eyes, and his expression was deeply serious.

Chanyeol nodded and laughed. He`s sober now, the passionate kiss make him so. He was tortured by the weird feeling before, but now he was sure the feeling was beautiful and worth it. He still couldn’t utter what exactly the ‘feeling’ are, but he know that ‘it’ the reason that tied him with Kris Wu Yi Fan.

 

 

author`s note:

so i`m done with this… I didn’t do proof-reading or check the storyline. Ignore the grammatical mistakes.. (bowed) I think this is…bad..nyaaaan!!! So, I suppose to write but I decided to do non-. If readers want to read the ver, you can SHOUT at the comment box below or simply PM-ed me : “Version”. I`ll try to write one (the original idea was tho…)

btw, this story is not marked as complete yet...who knows i might got some ideas in the nearest future~ XD

anyway, comments are love. comment juseoyoe~ <3