Love One Package story

Love One Package : when Leader in Love

Suho sitting with a book in his hands, but after a moment he closed his book. He not mood to read now. This shouldn't happen! Supposedly he with Chorong now! This all would not have happened if the members do not compete for the attention of the woman, why they can not let Chorong with him for a moment? Suho breath long remember it.

Not take a long time to Chorong steal hearts of almost all s. Even now Sehun call her “Omma” (Mom) at Chorong because Sehun says whatever she did and whatever she cook to much like with his mother. And everytime she come to his droom, sehun always asked her to cooking. Until now, no one can beat food whatever who D.O cooked for them even Chorong can’t beat him. But they have different taste, if D.O have taste like food in restaurant and Chorong just like a home made. Cause that Sehun like whatever she cook to him. And he also never talk informal like he usual did to her, when the member ask the reason. He said :

“How can you expect me talk with that way with my mom?!”

At first, when Suho introduce Chorong to all members, he worried there are members who not like her. But what he worried before just exist in his mind, because like her even when first meet, expecially Chanyeol. He declare as Park siblings with her. And now he was afraid of himself almost every time they met, Suho only can speak privately with Chorong when he drove her back to her dorm. Sometimes Suho wondering himself, who is her boyfriend? Chorong and Suho only had two save place for them to meet, her dorm or his dorm. Because their realitionship between Suho and Chorong still keep secret to public. Not cause their popularity but Suho worried (a lot) if they go public Chorong will get hurt by his fans. After hear story from his senior about dating, he decide to keep they relationship to the public.

“Omma…Jongin take my phone” shout Sehun really resentful because kai always annoyed him ”Yah, why you're not just get sleep again?!”

“Kim Jongin…don’t disturb him!” shout Chorong in kitchen who was cooking with D.O, after hear what Chorong said Kai give his phone back. Suho still can’t believe with who always hear everything her said, he also don’t have idea what actually she did to all . Even now Baekhyun and Chanyeol going to mini market near their drom to buy something she asked to them before, not with force. Just asked and they go to buy it, opposide if he who ask for. Kai walk towards Suho and sat beside him.

“Why you always disturb him?” ask Suho at Kai.

“I don’t know. I felt my world not complete if I not disturb him.” Kai replied while smirk at him and turn on television.

“Ah…one more. Why are you so obedient when she says something?”

“Three reason!” Kai show his three finger in front him. “One : I don’t want got any trouble with her. Two : I still want all my bones are in right place. Three : She's scary!”

            Suho nodded as agreed what kai said. Since their member watch Chorong practice hapkido with Baekhyun, no one of dare with her. Even she not showing or use her skill to . How can someone become scary and very adorable at the same time. Only Sehun  who think she so cute. Baekhyun and Chorong on 3 level in hapkido, but baekhyun told them if she is a master. Because when they practice, how hard Baekhyun tried to catch her, he still can’t catch her at all and he always lose in the end.

            “Why they so long? What actually they cook?” said Kai while his tummy who already noise. “Is they are trying to kill me? Aish…jinja!”

            Feel curious, suho went in kitchen to see what make Chorong and D.O so long. And when he come in on kitchen, Chorong was to taste her food. In this side she look very lovely. Even Kris always say she very gorgeous everytime he look her was cooking, he also said if Suho very lucky got her. And Suho always smile after Kris said that to him. Yes, he was lucky.

            “Kyungsoo…come here, try this!” said Chorong handed food at the same spoon she used before.

            “Yah!” shout Suho when D.O almost eat food who Chorong handed to him. “Let me try!”

            “Why you must yelling? And why must you to try it even you don’t understand about this?” say Chorong to Suho but she still give it to him.

            “Whoa…you said this is first time you cook it, isn’t? But why this so delicious?”

            “I knew it, he dose not understand!” say Chorong towards D.O. “I feel there is something missing?”

            “Hyung, I know what in your mind. Why he always become silly if he around you?” D.O take another spoon and try Chorong food, her face look a like -Seriously?- to Suho and Suho act like nothing happen. “Just add little pepper, not too much because it would be too spicy.”

           

***

            “Why you not say something since we in your dorm? You not miss me?” ask Chorong and looked Suho, now they already in parking place on Chorong dorm. Chorong know his boyfriend was cranky on her.

            “I asked you, if I have time to talk with you? You’re too busy with them.” Answer  Suho with sour face. Chorong touch his face and lead him to look at her. When he did it, Chorong give him small kiss. “What’s that for? If you think I will forgive you after you did that? Don’t hope too much…”

            “No, not that for. I just want try to say thanks to you.”

            “Thanks?” Thanks for what?

            “Because if I not know you, I never know your member and how amazing they are.” Said Chorong while remember who always treat her very well and let  her become part of them.

            “Ok…then kiss me again, that’s not enough.” Suho kissed her. Slowly Suho kiss her more deeper, he grab her waist to more closer with him and then she put her arms in his neck.  Like remember something Chorong push him away. “What happen?”

            “Where you learn that?” ask Chorong at Suho. She just realize he little different, more brave to doing that kind. He giggle. Chorong know who Suho is, even she still remember the first time they started to date. If somebody ask her, whether he’s the perfect boyfriend? She absolutely will say, he’s the one. But he is the worst one to doing what couple did. Until she think he just know how to treat book so well. Chorong also still remember when they kiss and she always started earlier, may be effect from his family. Educated family. Chorong really enjoy at time, really fun see he’s always bluse after she seduce him with various ways. But now he not innocent at all.

            “My instinct and little learn from you have done to me.”

            “I think,  I was teach you too much…”

            “Hey I’m the best one student, you remember?”

             “I will come in now…” said Chorong but when she will open the door his car, Suho grab her hand. “What’s more?”

            “Just that? We will not meet for one month,  please don’t be mean?”

            “Well, I don’t have plan to add our kids in this time.” Suho laugh out loud hear what she say but then she let him to kiss her in forhead, her nose and small kiss in her lips. He back to his dorm after he surely his girlfriend entered into her dorm.

***

            Chorong look two ring on her finger, she always wear them everytime and no matter what. The one from her parents and another from her boyfriend, Suho. When he give the ring he said : “I can’t always around you everytime and maybe you can’t contact me in that time cause our job. So everytime you feel that kind, please look at this and remember I always with you.” That word always remembered everytime she look the ring.

God, why this’s happen again?! Said chorong to herself. This’s feeling come again in her life just like few years again when she not yet become a idol. She had a habit, when she in a relationship suddenly at a time she would feel no feelings at all with her boyfriend.

            “Onnie…” suddenly Eunji come into her room and notice there something wrong with Chorong. “What are you thinking? You have problem or something?”

            “Nothing…”

            “Liar…I won’t move out if you not tell me.”

            “I think this is happen again!”

            “Bad girl! Since when that happen? And why? He is a good boy and really suit with you. And with us…” said Eunji while smile, she remember Suho always treat them or buy a lot food when he come to their dorm. Very opposite with their Leader, not cause she stingy. She more prefer cook for them than buy some food and if the member ask, too much reason she give. Just like old lady who worried with her child.

            “I not sure, but lately he really annoyed me with all his question like what I’m doing, I with who if he know I was go out with someone he don’t know, or I’ve eaten or not. At first, I think he ask that because he care about me but now I just think he ask that like he not trust me. And the worst that make my feeling for him slowly gone.”

            “You not ask him what the reason?”

            “And make him sulking? I don’t think so…” Everyone know he become charismatic and guardian as a leader in his group but only her who know how difficult he is when he was sulking on something that he don’t like. Perfect man style. “Sometimes I wondering how if in the future we break up. How my life without him? ? And our habit almost two years who always we did? just like you and our member now.”

            “It’s easy. Just don’t did it and never think it again.”

            “Yeah, I think I can hold out for them.” Said Chorong while stood up. “You want eat something?”

            “Onnie…you got rumors!” say Bomi and she hold her hands to lead her in front television. She frozen. She really shock! The rumors is not about her and Suho, they still cover. But that rumors about her and Woohyun! In the news Chorong walk beside Woohyun while laugh together and then his hand ruffled her hair. That time is when they attend reunion party together because when they in high school them both is classmates.

            “Who is responsible for that nonsense?!” now in her mind only had one name, Suho! What he will think about this rumors. I’m doomed now!

***

            Suho smile for few hours in front fans for fansing event, his smile is fake not like what he feel now. He was hear rumors about his girlfriend and angry about it. How can he not hear that rumors who become hot issue on almost site. But Sehun not know about this, not yet. Suho always make him busy, so he don’t have time to know what happening now. And he also tell who was know to not tell Sehun about this.

Now they prepare to back. Suho check his phone so many miscall and message from Chorong. Without see what her sent to him, Suho delete all her message and ignore her call. He don’t want to talk with her now. But when he arrived he found her in front dorm, waiting him.

“I want talk with you?” said Chorong when Suho in front her.

            “I tried. We talk later.” Reject Suho with smooth way because is around but Sehun not with them. He use different van with him. He don’t want fight in front the member.

            “Please…” Chorong begg him because she know Suho angry. And then Suho grab her hand and take her away. “Listen. That rumors it’s a fake.”

            “Fake? You sure?”

            “You believe it?” ask Chorong as she a pray his boyfriend not believe that rubbish who really unreasonable for them. Because he know how much she love him and . Chorong really disappoint when see his face. He believe it! “Why? We just a friend, like another.”

            “Just a friend?” he copy what her said. “He is your ex! How can you say he just a friend?! Almost two years we in relationship and never expose. Tell me honestly, since when you close again with him?!”

            “How do you know?”

            “Why you must surprise? Just cos I’m silent dosen’t mean I don’t know anything.” The other side from Suho and just Chorong who knows it, people always recognize him as a guardian of EXO. But who know how the guardian when he was angry. “What game you playing at?”

            “So you more believe them more than what I say?” ask Chorong to him, like strangled because she hold her tears. She don’t want cry but her tears flowed on her cheek. She wiped her tears quickly. “I wasting my time.”

            “We haven’t finished!” he hold her.

            “Fine! That’s rumors is right!” said Chorong while release his arms in her hand. “Are you satisfied? You just want to hear what you want to hear. Not the fact that actually happened.! Don’t ever try come to me if you still can’t trust me!”

            “Omma...” Sehun saw Chorong and walk closer towards her. But after see her eyes, Sehun know there something wrong. “What’s wrong?”

            “Not this time, ok? I must go now, I promise to call you later.” Chorong leaving sehun who don’t know anything alone. She never done it that to Sehun who always consider her to as his second mother but she can’t hold her tears any longer. This’s better she doing rather let Sehun saw her tears.

***

            “Where are you going?” asked Suho when Sehun come out from his room and looks like he will go alone.

            “I want buy bubble tea.”

            “I’ll accompany you…”

            “No! I just want my own.” Reject Sehun very fast. Actually Sehun not go out alone, he plans to invite Chorong with him. He’s plan could fail if Suho come with him. He really miss his second mom now.

“Ok…don’t come home too late, tomorrow we will very busy until night.” Sehun immediately agree his word and then went away from there. Suho know it. Sehun reject him because he will meet with Chorong. Since they fight and not meet, Sehun secretly meet her, not only him but almost also meet her without he know. He understanding, because it would be very awkward if he knew it.

After that night, Chorong and Suho not contact each other. And  supposed they broke up, they really upset especially Sehun. Sehun not talk with anyone except Luhan for a week. And one day, Suho accidentally hear Sehun talk with Luhan about them. He said what happened between them make him sad. May be he not consider him as his father like he considers Chorong as his mother but saw them like this make him feel look a like his parents disvorced. After hear what Sehun thought, he really want talk with him. But Suho don’t know how to explain to him even he never date with a girl before. That make Suho more difficult explain and he just let it without explanation. Until one day he talk with him and the member like usually, Suho know Chorong has already explained to that boy.

“I will buy it…” said sehun to Chorong, but she hold him.

“Andwe…”

“Waeyo?”

“Ya, in that place really many people will recognize and crazy overing you. So…just sit down, stay here and don’t go everywhere. I’ll back again around 15 minute, arachi?”

“Araso…” Chorong leaving cars, no one recognize her. Suho look Chorong from a distance, he following them. Bare face, long sleeves shirt, short pants, backpack, sneakers, she pin it her bangs and use harry potter glass. How can his maknae still call her his mom? She more like high school student in this way. He miss her. He miss the way she cooking with D.O, become little sister when she with the older , being noise with beagle line, act like a mom when she with Sehun and become bad girl when she with him. Only him. He smile remember the memory. The sweets memory but now he just want erase that memory because the memory hurt him everytime he remember it. How can she betray him with this way and why so hard for him to believe her like the member do.

After get 2 bubble tea for her and Sehun, Chorong back to the car. But when she on the way, she saw Suho from a distance. She frozen. They stared each other without expression, just stared but hurting them both. But then Chorong continuing her way and act notting happen in front Sehun who look a like don’t know Suho is around.

“You’re still wear it?” aksed Sehun after he saw ring in her finger, he know about the ring.

“I just haven’t time to take it off…”

“No…You’re still expect him.”

“We have deal to not talk about him, remember?” Sehun pout his mouth, he felt bad because brought this problem. “Aigoo…You want eat?”

“Where you want to eat?”

“No, I will cooking for you. Let’s go to my dorm!” When Sehun drive his car, Chorong look to the place where she saw Suho, he was gone. How can she expect he still there.

***

Chorong looked suho picture with in her phone, she miss him. Few day ago Woohyun has stated publicly that their relationship is only as friend. Although they was dating when them both in high school but he confirmed that relationships between him and chorong is nothing other than friends. And the statement is himself who speak to the public not his agency because he know about her relationship with Suho. The relationship between fellow Idol has become common for those and pretend don’t know anything to the public. Although that statement has been aired but Suho not contact her, actually in deep her heart she hoped Suho will call and back to her.

“I miss you, stupid!” her tears flowed. Her heart broke for many times since they fight because she must hold what her feeling to that man. She can’t told him how much she miss him and what she can just crying about it. But she always think this problem it’s not her fault, so she promise with herself to not call him first. Sometimes she wondering, why she born and being the most stubborn person in the world.

Suddenly bell her dorm her rang. She looked watch in her phone, midnight. Who is coming very late like this? She got out of her bed to see who is coming.

“Nuguseo?” ask Chorong before she open the door.

“It’s me…”

“What you want?!”

“Sehun is sick, he need you. Can you come with me?”

“Wait a minute, I’ll out…” Suho brought Chorong to his dorm. Maybe Sehun is not her biology son but his stubborn actually same with his fake mom. All give up with Sehun, when all member know Sehun sick they all persuade sehun to eat and he rejected by reason all the food he ate feels very bitter on his tongue. He also said to the member to not worried with him and he will be recover but how can he recover if he not eat anything. Only 3 person who he will hear the word, his real mother, Luhan and of course his fake mother. In this time Luhan was activity in china with EXO M member and his real mom reside in different cities. And Suho choose Chorong not cause he want meet her but she is most allows current options. If he choose Luhan or his real mother he must wait until next day and may be next day his sick more worst than this.

“Oh Sehun, open the door!” she knock Sehun room who also Suho room, he lock the room from inside.

“Omma?!” his face really surprised when saw Chorong and like –Why you brought her to be here?- toward Suho who beside her now. And then chorong cek his forhead with her hand to check Sehun temperature.

“Oh my Lord! Since when temperature your body so high? And why you won’t eat anything, huh?! Want make everyone ' s worrying you? Come here!” her babbling non stop right there and Chorong force Sehun to eat. At first he don’t want eat but she still force him, although little difficult, she success make him spend his food and eat his cure. And now she waiting Sehun sleep while his back. Suho look his mother in chorong charms, what she did to Sehun same way with his mom treat him when he sick.

She only focus to Sehun until she forget Suho also in there, Suho move out. He waiting in another room. Actually he feels bad for her. Yes, he has seen it and he absolutly wrong! But he's same as other men in the world who will be jealous when his girlfriend close with another man moreover the man is her ex. He can’t control himself in that time. His brain and his heart said to say sorry but his mouth really heavy to say that word. Even when they on the way to his dorm, they just silent. Very awkward.

“Hyung…” calling kai and sit beside him

“Wae?”

“You want me tell about something?”

“What? Tell me…”

“Can’t you feel everytime the woman came to our dorm really different. At first I don’t like her, because she more busy with another member and she also make kyungsoo hyung ignore me cause every time she come she always beg him to teach her cook. But a few weeks ago when I company sehun to meet her, I realize she care with me too. I wondering, how can 1 person can so fit with our member. And now I like her.” Suho surprice with he said, he never talk like this way before. “Hyung, it’s time if you want make her come to you again. I know this’s really weird to say but I’ll support you. ”

“Chanyeol-ie…”

“Oh, noona…he was sleep?” after Chanyeol saw Sehun sleep. “Why he only listen you but not with us?”

“Hey, he is my son, remember? Can you drove me to my dorm?”

“Sure, I’ll take key first…” Chanyeol disappear from her sight but come back a few minute letter with keys in his hand but at the same time Suho come to them.

“Where are you going?”

“She aksed me to drove her..”

“No, I will drove her…”

“No, you’ll did it!” Said Chorong to Chanyeol, now Chanyeol really confuse with them and he don’t know who he must hear. Suho stare him like –Don’t you dare!- and Chorong stare him like –Take me away from this guy!-

“Ah molla…hyung, you did it. Noona mian…” Said Chanyeol fell frustrated while he give him key and run away.

“Fine, I will ride cab!” Suho really frustrated with her stubborn but he also found she so adorable in this way. He catch up her and lead her to the car.

“If you want fight? We fight here! You can slap me, screm, yelling, or whatever you want. But please, don’t in front our member.” said Suho when they in the car but Chorong just silent and don’t talk everything even she not looked at him and turn around. Suho hold her hand, of cours she reject it but he still hold her. “Forgive me?”

“I was told you! But you're more believe them than me! Even I'm not sure you're listening to me at the time.”

“I was wrong. I'm sorry...My member still need you.”

“They can meet me everytime they need me.”

“And I need you too…” only that word from his mouth can broke her decision and now she let him hold her hand without resistance like she did before but she keep silent. Even though no one word come out from they mouth and only hold hand, they know this problem already done beside they’re still dating. They not break up, just decide to not call and meet each other. Suho approach to Chorong and make distance between them disappear. He can’t hold it anymore, he really miss her. “I trust you as long you said no, I will trust you.”

“Can you talk it later?” Chorong grab his colar and kiss him. He can’t hold to giggle and then he replay her kiss, he miss this moment so much. He wondering himself, how can he hold his feeling for this woman for quite a long time. The longer they kiss more deeper, Chorong release him before no one can stop them. No, they haven't been brave so far. They keep it until they married.

“Why we always do it in here?”

“Simple, our children should not know what their mothers and fathers doing, right?”