'Oppa?!'

Love One Package : when Leader in Love

“Call me oppa!” said Suho towards his girlfriend. Park Chorong.

“What are you saying?!”

“Call me oppa…”

“Are you insane or what?! Even my age more older than you! Shiro!”

“You only have 3 choice. Chagi-ya, Yeobo or Oppa!” Suho still force her, he gave her option who he know the answer. Actually he know she don’t like something of that kind but he really want her to call him with that way. He want heard from .

A few days later, EXO dorm.

            “Omma…” Sehun hug Chorong when he saw her come in on their dorm.

            “Noona…” now not only Sehun who hug her but beagle line also hug her and she is sinking by height cause her height really short than them, she not seen now. Suho and D.O just look them with smile in their face, this’s moment make his heart really warm.

            “Omma…bogoshipo…”

            “Nado bogoshipo, sehuna…aigoo…our son really cute, isn’t?” Ask Chorong at Suho who beside her.

            “He is not my father .”

            “Yah! This kid…”

            “Omma, can you cook for me? I’m really hungry…”

            “Oppa, where my plastic bag I brought before? You forget to take them all from your car?” ask Chorong again at Suho when she realize her purchased not seem around, in that bag many foodstuffs she want cook for them.

            “You call him what?”

            “Oppa…” say Chorong and make them a bit confuse because they know her age more older than Suho around two month and she also never call him like that before. And then…

            “Hahahaha…. She call him oppa!” said Baekhyun with mocking tone to all member. Their laughter burst make Chorong and Suho feel embarrassed even Chorong can feel her face blushing now.

            “Why you’re so noise here?” asked kai who was a wake from his sleep and join with them.

            “Chorong noona call him 'Oppa'…” after hear the answer Kai also laugh out loud, this’s make them both more feel embarrassed. Suho tell them to stop but no one of hear his word and keep laugh continuously. Sehun stop his laugh cause he realize her face was change now, more darker. She become scary now, like there are dark shadow around her.

            “Hyung…stop! Stop it!” said Sehun try to stop his hyung who was still laugh and when the other realize they also stop their laugh except kai. Sehun elbowing him so he can realize and when kai look at her. Chorong gave him death stare, kai immediately stop his laugh.

            “I’ll take them…” said Chorong with sour face before they ask where she would going, without she asked Suho following her. “Don’t hope I’ll call you oppa again! Never!!!” said Chorong again when them both was in outside his dorm and Suho only can long breath heard her word.

 


 

 

Sorry i can't hold, this story just one shot but i put like imagine in this story. This's really cute, isn't?

Actually i have exam but this couple mess my brain a lot.

Why i ship this couple so hard, please go away for a moment. I need study! *SOB*

Kekeke...