ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

KittyTao =^_^=

Kris opened the bedroom door and found Tao curled up underneath the sheets with just his eyes showing. Kris would have fawned over how freaking adorable the catboy looked, but right now he was supposed to be angry.

            “Tao,” Kris snapped. The cat instantly curled in on himself more and buried himself deeper into the blankets so nothing was showing, not even his eyes. Kris’ glare softened as he realized how scared the younger was. He sat down on the bed and reached out to the shaking lump of sheets. The lump flinched when Kris’ fingers brushed it.

            “I’m not going to hurt you, Tao,” Kris murmured gently.

            “You’re angry,” a tiny voice said. Tao was whispering so quietly that Kris could barely hear him.

            “Yes, I’m angry, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to hurt you.”

            Tao said nothing, but shrank away when Kris tried to take the blankets off of the younger. When Kris grabbed them and yanked them off of the cat, Tao flipped over so his back was facing Kris and hid his face in his hands.

            “Come on, you stubborn cat. Look at me,” Kris said as he pet Tao’s side. Tao shook his head and tried to scoot away from Kris’ touch. Kris wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him towards his body. Tao whined and tried to get out of the elder’s grasp, but Kris was too strong. He pulled Tao into his lap and rested his chin on the younger’s shoulder. He placed a gentle kiss on Tao’s neck and the younger instantly relaxed.

            “I won’t hurt you,” Kris murmured against his ear. Tao shivered.

            “Please don’t be angry,” Tao whimpered. Kris sighed and tightened his hold on the catboy.

            “You knew better than to do that, Tao. Especially at me.”

            Tao nodded his head and nuzzled his nose into the elder’s neck.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” he whispered. Tao started purring softly as Kris gingerly ran his long fingers through his hair. Before Kris could object, Tao reached back and took Kris’ face in his hands. He brought him close and pressed his lips to the elder’s. When Kris didn’t pull away, Tao deepened the kiss. He ran his tongue lightly over Kris’ lips, asking for entrance. When Kris opened his mouth for him, the younger attacked. He pushed Kris to his back on the mattress and ravished his mouth, running his tongue all over him, tasting all of him. He pulled away with a gasp, leaving the elder to stare back at him in shock. Tao smirked and his now-swollen lips.

            “Do you forgive me?” he asked, the smirk of triumph never leaving his face.

            Kris gave the cat a devilish smirk and reached down so his hand grabbed something stashed underneath the bed. Tao grinned, proud of himself that he was finally going to get what he wanted from the elder.

            “You know, the awesome thing about catboys is that we don’t need-“

            Tao was interrupted by the most horrible offense you could possibly do to a cat. Kris smirked as he sprayed the cat in the face with a water bottle. Tao blinked in shock for a few seconds before hissing and Kris simultaneously sprayed him again with the damned thing. Tao blinked stupidly at the grinning giant underneath him.

            “Get off me, Taozi,” Kris said in his deep voice.

            Tao glared down at Kris and refused to move, but that only succeeded in making Kris spray him a-ing-gain. Kris continued spraying him until the cat finally backed off and plopped his down on the mattress with a sultry pout on his face.

            “Thank you,” Kris said with a smile. Tao wiped his forearm across his face and whined softly.

            “Why’d you have to do that?”

            “I warned you.”

            Tao’s tail flicked in agitation as his ears drooped. He curled up at the end of bed as Kris grabbed some clothes out of the drawer that sat across from his bed.

            “Come on,” Kris said as he grabbed a bag off of his nightstand.

            “Where?”

            “Shower time~,” Kris said with a huge grin.

            Tao whimpered and backed away. Before Kris could grab him, Tao bolted and hid underneath the bed.

            “Taozi, come out.”

            Tao said nothing and curled himself into a ball.

            “I have something for you,” Kris said in a soft voice. Tao’s ears perked up and he slowly crawled out from under the bed. The elder gave him a gentle smile and led him into the bathroom. Kris ran his fingers through Tao’s hair gently and pushed him toward the countertop.

            “Climb up.”

            Tao, completely confused, did what Kris told him to do and jumped on the counter. He wrapped his tail around Kris’ thigh as the elder stood in between his legs. Kris set a bag onto the counter and opened it. He pulled out a black leather collar with a tag on it. Kris secured it on Tao’s neck and took a step back, admiring his work. Tao turned so that he was facing the mirror that sat above the counter and stared at the collar in shock. He gingerly ran his fingers over the soft leather and turned to look at Kris.

            “Do you not like it?” Kris asked, a frown now replacing his smile.

            “You mean it? You’ll keep me?” Tao whispered, his voice betraying his shock. Kris snorted and stepped closer, wrapping his arms around the catboy.

            “Of course,” the elder murmured in his ear. Tao threw his arms around Kris and buried his face in his neck. He began at the skin of his shoulder and continued until he reached the elder’s larynx. He began on it lightly and Kris let out a quiet moan. Kris ran his long fingers through Tao’s jet-black hair and tugged at it lightly. The catboy began to purr at the treatment.

            “C’mon,” Kris said as he picked up the younger and carried him to the bedroom.