╰(๑^⌓ ^=)ᕗ

KittyTao =^_^=

Short update tiiiiiiiime~

            Kris stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist with Tao following close behind him. He followed the elder into the kitchen and jumped onto the counter with a smug grin on his face.

            “Off the counter, Taozi,” Kris murmured as he put the fish into the oven. Tao pouted, but obeyed and his feet landed softly on the tile floor. He slumped down into one of the chairs that sat around the table and crossed his arms. He scratched his fluffy ears, a habit he had picked up when he was annoyed. He heard footsteps come closer, but ignored them. Tao felt long fingers tangle in his hair and lightly scratch at the soft flesh that was the juncture between his ear and his scalp. Not able to help it, Tao began to purr and leaned into Kris’ touch. Kris smirked and leaned down, placing a kiss on the top of Tao’s still damp hair.  Tao wrapped his arms around Kris’ shoulders and leaned into him. He nuzzled his nose into the elder’s neck and continued purring lightly. The two were interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. The catboy let out a loud hiss and wrapped his arms more securely around Kris.

            “Let go, Tao,” Kris said against the younger’s hair.

            Tao refused to release the elder and only nuzzled closer. Kris sighed and reached down, hooking his arm under the cat’s legs. He lifted him easily and carried the catboy to the front door. Tao squeaked, but didn’t fight him. He cuddled into Kris’ arms and buried his face into Kris’ chest.

            “谁呀?” Kris called.

            “是我,白痴. Let me in,” a familiar voice called. Kris looked down at the cat in his arms and shrugged as he opened the door to a smiling Yixing.

            Yixing’s smile faded and was replaced with a look of confusion. His words stuck in his throat as he saw a dark haired boy with furry ears snuggled into Kris’ chest. He stared, completely dumbfounded, and had no idea what to even say at this point. Kris laughed softly at the unintelligible sounds coming out of Yixing’s mouth and saved him the trouble of trying to figure out the first question to ask.

            “Yixing, this is Tao,” he said as the cat buried himself even deeper into Kris’ arms.

            “H-Hi, Tao,” Yixing stammered.

            Tao gave an alarmingly intimidating hiss at the stranger. Kris’ eyes widened and he released Tao’s legs. Tao’s feet landed on the carpet with a soft thud and Kris took the opportunity to flick the boy on the forehead. Tao hissed again, this time at Kris, and the elder glared at the cat with a look straight from the depths of hell. Tao shrank back and lowered his head, his furry ears drooping.

            “Apologize,” Kris ordered, his tone deep and demanding. 

            “Sorry,” the younger muttered almost inaudibly.

            “Go to my room.”

            Tao nodded his head and with a quiet sniff, the boy headed to the bedroom and shut the door softly.

            “Sorry about that,” Kris apologized, turning back to face his still highly confused friend.

            “It’s fine, but what the hell is going on?”

            “I found Tao a couple days ago and took him in. He lives here now."

            “He has ears,” Yixing said. It sounded more like he was talking to himself than Kris. Like maybe saying it out loud would help him better understand the impossible thing that his eyes had just witnessed.

            “Everyone has ears,” Kris said with a smirk as he realized that Tao had to say the same thing to him at first.

            “But…cat ears…” Yixing trailed off.

            “He has a tail too.”

            “What?” Yixing shouted. Kris winced at the volume but gave the younger a grin.

            “Yup. He’s my cat. I’ve got to go check on him, but did you come here for a specific reason?”

            “Um…it’s not-it can wait,” Yixing said as he headed to the door. Kris followed close behind him.

            “Are you sure you don't need anything?” he asked. The younger nodded and stepped out of the apartment.

            “I’ll come see you another time. I think I need a few days to process this. Have fun with your catboy,” the younger said, giving Kris a sly wink. Kris glared at him.

            “It’s not like that,” he snapped.

            “Sure it’s not, 队长. I’ll see you later,” Yixing said with a grin. Kris continued to glare at the younger that was snickering as he headed down the hallway. Kris rolled his eyes and shut the door. He turned around to head back to the bedroom and deal with his disrespectful cat. 

 

 

Heeeeeey :) so translation time~

谁呀 - Who is it? :) (shay yah)

是我,白痴 - It's me, baka (well actually baichi but same thing) ^^ (shh woe, bayeech)

队长 - duizhang...which is what M calls Kris...so leadah :) (dwayjong)

So yeah...that's my ty translations and pronunciations so yeah...um...thank you guys for all the comments and subscriptions (85 gosh dang) and I love you all!!!!! Wo ai nimen!!!! <3