\^o^/

KittyTao =^_^=

          When Kris stepped out of the bathroom, he was met with an empty living room. “Tao?” he called. He went into the kitchen and still couldn’t find the cat. “Tao, where are you?” Kris decided to check his bedroom. He opened the door slowly and looked around for the missing boy. He still didn’t see him. As Kris turned to leave the room, he heard a sniffle coming from the closet. Kris sighed. “Taozi?  Come on out.” Kris heard another sniffle, but otherwise Tao stayed exactly where he was. Kris opened the closet door and found a catboy curled up inside. “C’mere Tao,” Kris murmured softly. Tao shook his head and curled up further in on himself. “I’m sorry I snapped at you, Taozi.” Kris reached out and rubbed his fluffy ears. Tao sniffed and pushed Kris’ hand away.

            “What did I do wrong?” he asked, his voice small.

            “You didn’t do anything wrong, I’m just not used to the lack of privacy when I’m around you.”

            Tao whimpered.

            “Come here,” Kris mumbled as he sat down next to the curled up boy. Tao crawled into Kris’ lap and sniffled as he buried his face in Kris’ chest. Kris pet the boy’s soft head, trying his best to comfort him. “I’m sorry.”

            “You’re not still mad, are you?” came his muffled voice.

            “No, I’m not mad.”

            Tao nodded and nestled deeper into Kris’ lap. He began to purr softly as Kris continued to pet him. After a few minutes, Tao broke the silence. “Can I have some milk? Please?”

            Kris rolled his eyes. “Milk isn’t good for you.”

            “Please?” the catboy whined pathetically.

            With a heavy sigh, Kris finally agreed. “But you have to make me a deal.”

            Tao’s eyes shot to Kris’. “What kind of deal?” he asked suspiciously.

            “You can’t come in the bathroom when I’m taking a shower, alright?”

            “But 哥哥, I don’t like-“

            “Tao, do we have a deal?” Kris interrupted sternly.

            Tao stared at his hands for a few seconds, contemplating his decision. He slowly shook his head. “I’m fine without milk,” he mumbled sadly.

            Kris stiffened. “What? Why?” he asked, confused.

            “I don’t like being by myself if you’re here,” Tao whispered.

            Kris sighed heavily. “Go put your hat on and let’s go to the convenience store.”

            Tao looked at Kris. “But I didn’t agree.”

            “Do you want some milk or not?” Kris asked.

            Tao nodded quickly and ran out of the room to get his hat, leaving a smirking Kris in his wake.

 

 

Reminder again (you guys are probably like ughhhhhhhhh shut up already!) but 哥哥 means brudah :) hyung if you wanna be all Korean and such :) love you guys! <3 thank you so much for sticking with me :D