8 [All went well?]

Who shall I choose...?

You were advancing towards your bag when you remembered about the performance tomorrow. You really didn't want to embarrass yourself tomorrow but you just couldn't face him right at the moment. You were angry now and you know that when you are angry, nothing can be accomplished. You decided to go to the garden on the ground floor to cool off.

Was I too harsh on her? I just wanted to ...she is so fun to tease! But...it was her first kiss? I totally didn't plan to plant a kiss on her this way...oh well... I'd better go patch things up with her to avoid embarrassing ourselves tomorrow.

L walked to the music room to take something and then he walked down the stairs. Seeing that Tae mi's bag was still her, L heaved a sigh of relief. At least she was still here. He then proceeded to look for her on the ground floor. He spotted her in the garden and he settled in a chair in his garden. Tae mi did not notice that L was in the garden until she heard someone playing the guitar.

"Haessari naerineun sa-i mada/ Hyin gureum heureuneun sa-i mada/ Barami seuchineun sa-i mada ni-ga bityeo~~"

(English translation: In between the cracks of sunlight/ In between the flowing white clouds/ In between the blowing wind, you shine.)

You walked towards the source of the heartwarming voice. You sort of knew who it was but you couldn't believe such a beautiful sound would actually be coming from him. You needed to see to believe. And there he was. Sitting on a white swing, casually crossing his legs over one another, was L. He was also playing his guitar. If you could add a halo and a pair of white wings, he would look exactly like an angel. Yup. That was howdream he was. He continued singing.

"Shi-ganeul ta-goseo nae-i-redo/ Jinha-ge beonjyeowah mae-i-redo/ Keuri-um kadeukhi nae-ge tto"

(English translation: Riding down the time, even tomorrow/ Thickly spreading, every single day/Filled with longing, again to me)
 

You suddenly remembered. How could he have recovered so fast from that kiss? My first kiss?? Oh right...He is was a total playboy. You changed your mind when you heard him singing again and this time, for some reason, the lyrics reached deep beneath you.

"Seumyeowah neon aryeonhi neon sujub-ge neon nal ta-gowah/ Heundeu-reo nal janjanhi neon yeojeonhi neon giyeo-geuro iyeojyeo/ Nan tto nan neul nan geuri-ume sara/ Nan imi nan imi nan chu-eo-ge jamkyeoisseo"

(English translation: You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me/ You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories/ Again and always, I’m living in longing/ Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories.)

It can't be...why do i feel bothered by the lyrics? You shook your head and took a deep breath. Must be his Lovely voice. His beautiful voice totally doesn't suit that rotten personality of his!!!

He stopped the music. "This song is called 'In the Summer'. Let's sing this song tomorrow."

"Okay." It sounded really nice and upbeat so you decided to go along with the song.

As you had a talent for singing, you caught the song really fast and in about 2 hours, you were getting ready to go home. You picked up your bag.

"Thanks for today." You said, walking out of the door.

"What are you saying thanks for? Anyway are you still angry?" he asked, staring intently into my eyes.

You didn't respond. "Bye." you said.

He grabbed your hand. "I'm sorry...about just now."He lowered his head and softened his gaze.

You blinked a few times. He, the rude one, is apologising??

 "Don't forget the lyrics, you have such a bad memory..." He then raised his hand up and smirked.

"Rude! Merong!" You stuck out your tongue at him and began your long journey home.

Aish..what a day...

But, you didn't know that all your troubles for the day had just started...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hihihihi!!! has it been long? sorry for this not so much interest chapter! I promise to write even better for the rest of the chapters!! I have gained quite a number of new subbies this week so i am elated! Thank you for your support!! Oh!! And the poster is made by the person i am dedicating the fanfic to, kimtaemihaha hahahha! ironic isn't it? i hope you like this cliffhanger! till the next update!^^