3 [First day...(3)]

Who shall I choose...?

Tae mi's POV)

I was frantically looking for something to do so as to "show" him that I wasn't embarrassed or that he meant little to me (in other words, playing hard to get...) so I started a conversation with the girl who was sitting on my right as In kye was talking to some other girl sitting behind us. 
"Hello!! Nice to meet you! I am Tae mi. You are Jae li right?" I started off.
"Hello ,Tae mi. Yes, I am Jae li. Nice to meet you too!" The girl replied.

(Jae li POV)

This girl, Tae mi seems nice and bubbly. She would make a great friend. I just hope she would...

(Tae mi's POV)

Then, I realised that her whole column was filled with boys, to be exact, 7 charming boys and that she was the only girl. 
"Are the guys your friends?" I asked.

(Jae li POV)

Oh...she asked about that...
I thought she was gonna ask me about my hobbies or whether I want to eat lunch with her or maybe why I came to this school...
"Um...no, they are not my friends. They are a group of 7, and they are named ∞ INFINITE ∞. I...they...they sort of just came to sit here as I was sitting alone." Then I murmmered "At least you have a friend..." 
I think she heard what I said as the next statement made by her kind of told me so.

(Tae mi's POV)

"Do you to sit with In kye and I for break time? Then we can introduce more about ourselves then!" I smiled, thinking that she would make a very good friend.

"Jinja? Kamsahamnida!" Jae li smiled brightly.

(Third person POV)

At that moment, seonsaeng-nim came back and it wad time for the chairman and vice-chairman elections. 
"Now, any of you have suggestions?" Kim seonsaeng-nim asked as he raised his brow.
The class became quiet and seonsaeng-nim nodded. 
"Since all of you do not have any suggestions, I will just have to run my fingers down the class list to randomly pick people..." 
His ran his fingers down the class list he now held in his hand. He ran his fingers down slowly, taking all the time in the world, while closing his eyes that it looked abit ual, like he was trying to seduce...or maybe he was just building up suspense...then, his fingers slowly stopped over a name that was on the bottom one-third of the class list and he read out the name. 
"Kim Myungsoo, a.k.a L, how lucky, you shall be our class chairman. Everyone, paksuk!"
Seonsaeng-nim told Kim Myungsoo to come in front and this time the newly appointed leader was going to choose the vice-chairman. Kim Myungsoo, as calm and cool as ever, ran his fingers down the list with one movement and stopped abrubtly at around the same place that Seonsaeng-nim stopped at.
"Kim Tae mi." He looked at her expressions, the side of his lips and smirked,  "Interesting."
"Arraeso! Kim Tae mi, could you please come up here?" Kim seonsaeng-nim gave a warm smile.

(Tae mi's POV)

As soon as I heard my name...I blanked out!! Why am I the vice-chairman, especially chosen by HIM? Is it fate? Argh!! Molla! Molla! Molla!!

I kept on hearing "Congratulations! Congratulations!" From people sitting in front of me, beside me, behind me...but I am still shocked...very shocked! I have never become a leader before so I haveno confidence that I will do well!!! Then, I overcome my shock again when In kye shook my arm and told me to go up. I went up and the class was clapping for me. I just stood there beside HIM and spaced out a little bit. 
"Please shake hands and do ensure that there will be good cooperation between the both of you and the class" seonsaeng-nim said.
He extended his hand and I also extended my hands and we shook hands, he keeping a poker face. 
"Okay! Class is dismissed. Thank you class! And, The 2 Kims, please follow me to the teacher's office." Seonsaeng-nim said. 
"Thank you, seonsaeng-nim!" The class replied in unison.

Then, we followed seonsaeng-nim to the teacher's office. Honestly speaking, standing beside Kim Myungsoo, argh! I will just call him L. Well, walking next to him was amazing...okay, the handshake was better though. However, I have to put up a strong front. I don't want him to think that I am easy and tht I can get esily swayed by his charisma and killer smirk/smile. 
The teacher told us to get the student's particulars and tell him by the end of the week. He gave us his number then sent us back to class. 
When we got out of the teacher's office, L suddenly reached out his hand in front of me. 
Startled, I took a step back. Then, he took a step front, which made me take another step back and accidentally hit the wall. It was a light hit so I didn't fall or anything.
"Handphone" he said. 
I took out my handphone from my pocket, ready to give him when I thought...wait! Why does he want my handphone? So I retracted my arm a little bit and then he snatched my phone away from me and started then asked me for my password to unlock my phone. He said " I am going to give you my number, since we are chairman and vice chairman, shouldn't we at least have each other's number?" Then I unwillingly gave him my password and he saved his number then passed the phone back to me. 
"Annyeong." He turned and left.
I quickly let out the breath that I had been holding for quite some time due to the surprise of events and started asking myself what had just happened...

______________________________________________

hello my readers!!! i am not sure if this is long or short but please comment on it so i know how long and short to write next time!! And, thank you so much, Eunhae070301 for your vote!!! please continue reading, commenting and enjoying!!! i <3 all of you!!!