1 [First day...(1)]

Who shall I choose...?

(3rd person POV)

"Wah~! This school is so big!!!" Tae mi and In kye said as they entered S.M.A.R.T, Soo Man Art Reality Tv, school, as new students, on the first day.

"Today is gonna be the start of our high school life so it is also a new chapter in our life and...maybe also the start of a romance!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~! Fighting!" Tae mi widened her big, round, sparkling, innocent eyes as she grinned from ear to ear in excitement. In kye nodded simultaneously with Tae mi and said "Let's make new friends and we must do well in our singing, acting and dancing ok?" Tae mi whispered, "After being in a girls school for so long...we definitely need romance too!!" In kye raised her brow "Jinja? Romance? Ya...araeso! Hahaha!!" 
"FIGHTING! "
They proceeded to walk towards the auditorium which was where all the students gathered every morning. Tae mi was so engrossed in looking at the school compound that she accidentally knocked into someone.

"Urgh!" the person was startled and fell down. Tae mi immediately apologied and held her hand out for the other party.

"Are you..." her words hung in midair and mouth hung slightly open as she admired the person whom she she thought was the creator of all charisma.

"Tae mi? Tae mi! Help him up!! I will pick up his books! Pali!!" Tae mi's moment of awe was, in this case, fortunately, shortlifted by In kye's voice.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay??" Tae mi quickly held out her hands for him to hold on but he just stared into her eyes while slowly pushing her hands away, "I'm fine." Then he smirked, got up by himself, took the books from In kye's hands and said "See you around." With this, he walked away.

"Hmph...so much for being helpful..." In kye patted the dust off her hands.

(Tae mi's POV)

I felt my cheeks burn abit...What is this i am feeling? Oh no!!! The last time i felt similar to this was when...I was wore my dress inside out! But, wait, this isn't embarrassment...I know it isn't...what is it!?!?

______________________________________

Hello!! To my readers!! Currently only 2 readers. hahahaha!! thank you for subscribing!!! (you had to subscribe or you could not have read this...-_-'') hahaha!! this is my first time i am writing a fanfic and it is also like a birthday present to one of my subscribers!!! Please do write your comments for my very first chapter!!! like how is the language, is it too short or even any ideas for the story plot!! i appreciate all of your comments!  thank you!!!