"Uncle Danny!"

Four Dreamers

5 weeks have passed and they are all done... They've won 3 times since they formed a group 2 years ago..

Actually they are not alone, they have Mr. Danielle Lawrense or what they call "Uncle Dany". He are the one who support these band, he spend money even though he is not rich but he still find his way to earn money, he dreamed to support these band till they grow to be famous stars.

He is also a professor,musician and a song writer. He is the one who taught 4-D to compose/write songs, he help seungri & youngbae to improve their singing and dancing skills and he also taught jiyong & chaerin how to rap and others... And he succeed to have a very goods students.

For them he is like their second father, they love him so much for his help and support and he is the one who will they never forget if they once succeed in their dreams...

 

They are in the backstage and they are very nervous because they saw many groups who are surely better than them. And they have the feelings that they will going to lose.
Chaerin who are the most nervous walked closer to jiyong and said

"oppa... I'm scared.. what if we are going to lose..?"

 

"Chae.. Relax just do your best okay?" Jiyong cheers her up

 

"you truly have an overflowing self-confidence huh?" chaerin said,Jiyong just laughed at what chaerin said..

 

"Okay guys it's our turn now, Do your best and don't be too nervous okay? Good luck!" Danielle said

They all nodded and enter the stage and started performing... 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

 

The host announced the winner and they just won 3rd place as if because the other two are greater than them..

"aWwWwW... we lose" Seungri said with a sad face.

 

"It's okay...atleast you did your best.. There's still so many tomorrows right? You are still young and you need to learn more.. don't worry next time we will work hard okay..?" Danielle gave advices to the four...

 

 

Chaerin teared up because she hates losing but she have to be strong and she don't want anyone to see her crying so she quickly wipe her tears and control her self not to cry.. But she felt a cap on the top of her head covering her eyes and when she look up she saw jiyong...

"Yah.. I said don't cry because you look ugly when you cry!!" Jiyong said,

he don't want to see chaerin cry because for him seeing a girl cry is the most painful sceneries he would ever see specially for his bestfriend and his favorite dongsaeng...

 

 

"Okay oppa, I promise I will never cry again but please oppa give me some ice cream!!" chaerin begged

 

 

"No, you can cry but be sure no one will see you except me and that ice cream thingy? I'm not sure" jiyong said

 

 

"Please... please... please...!!!!" chaerin pouted.

 

 

"OKAY, okay! I will buy you some ice cream~!! and don't pout like that your not cute~!!" Jiyong said teasingly to chaerin. Chaerin really knows how to control jiyong.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this update is tooo short~!!

And sorry If have to make this faster.. Because I have to..

 And I can't update quickly because of school..~!!! :((