A contest to win

Four Dreamers

Chaerin's POV

RING~RING~RING~ my alarm clock started to ring. UGH!!! I hate waking up early!! I turn off my alarm clock and try to sleep again but...

"YAHHH!! UNNNIIIIIEEE!!!! Wake up we need to go to school! So hurry up there! I know you're sleeping again!" Harin said while knocking non-stop on my door.

"YAH! Harin! I'm going out now! And Please don't shout like that again!" I quickly got up on my bed and take a shwoer, after taking a shower I wear my shirt ,jean,hoodie,sneakers and a cap of course! And get out of my room to take a breakfast.

"Okay chaerin & harin are you ready?" My father said
"Yes, dad we're ready." we said and drive our way to school.

When we arrived at school I heared a familiar voice shouting.

"CHAERINNIEEE!! WAZZUP?!" he said

"YAH!! SEUNGRI-AH! It's so early and you already getting in to my nerves!!" I said, I really hate him! his always like this..

Seungri's POV

"WOAH WOAH! Relax chae!" I said claming her down. Why do she hates me? Is their something wrong I did to her? It's weird but I will admit that I love seeing her getting angry at me, she is still cute though.

Then jiyong hyun suddenly came..
"Hey! What's up guys?" He said smiling to us.
"OPPA!" said chaerin and hugged hyung. I felt jealous of how close this two, UGH! why can't chaerin hug me too??

Jiyong's POV

"Hey! What's up guys?" I asked as I saw them fighting again.

"OPPA!" chaerin said hugged me.

"Chae! Sooo? Did you take a shower?!" I asked teasing her AGAIN.

"WHAT THE?! What a question oppa? of course I did!! what do you think I am? A person who are lazy to take a bath?!" she said.

I laughed at her sudden reaction she is sure really cute when she gets mad..
"HAHAHA!! I'm just kidding chae! calm down!" me and seungri both laughed rolling on the ground.

 

Chaerin's POV
 

"Yah! You two! Stop it if you don't want to DIE!!" 

FINALLY!!! They stopped! arrgghh.. this two are kind of alike! 

"Okay, let's just go to our classroom now before we late!" seungri said and Jiyong oppa and I nodded.. but before we walk I notice something...

"Uhmmm, Wait! where is youngbae oppa? I asked the two

"Oh, youngbae.. he said he will be going in first because he have some important things to do" Jiyong oppa said

"Tsk,Tsk! Aigoooo! Hyung is such a hardworking boy!"
We all laughed at what seungri said and walks in.

------------------------

Narrator's POV

Seungri and Chaerin are in the same section while Jiyong and Youngbae are in the other section.

 

Lunch Break time!

 

"Ahhhh.." chaerin yawned while stretching her arms.

"Chae! come! let's find youngbae and jiyong hyung to come eat with us in the cafeteria.." seungri said and chaerin just nodded.

While walking they saw a poster hanged in the hallway. They move closer to read what is written, their eyes widened and jaw dropped while reading the whole poster.

"Oh.my.god. There's another contest to win!" chaerin said and they give each other a high five.

"OH! They are here! HYUUUUNNGG!!!" seungri waved at youngbae and jiyong signaling them to come closer.

"What is it seungri-ah?" jiyong asked with a confused look.

"Look!" chaerin and seungri pointed at the poster in front of them. "we have some work to do oppa!" chaerin said with a wide smile on her face.

Jiyong and youngbae walked closer to the poster.. after reading their confuse look became like they won a 1 million dollar.

"Okay! soo, when do we need to start?" youngbae asked

"Later after class we'll meet at the music studio, we have to work quickly because the contest will be on december 01 meaning we only have 5 weeks to finish this okay?" jiyong said being a leader and the other nodded.

 

"4-D! FIGHTING!!" They all cheered
 

------

So? what do you think guys? comment please!! So that I will know what to do to make my fic better ^^