Dream comes true but a Disaster came

Four Dreamers

Danny's POV

 

I quickly go to the music room where the kids are..

 

"Hey guys~!! Guess what? We have another work to do~!!" I happily said to them..

 

"What if we lose again??" Seungri is worrying, He doesn't wanna lose again..

 

"No.. if you keep saying that you will probably lose.. Just keep saying 'I can do this' and you will win for sure.. Don't just easily give up! I'm here to help you.. We will work harder.. okay?" I cheer them up.. 

 

"OKAY~!! We can do this..~!!" Jiyong said

 

"A GO GO GO~~!!!!!" Chaerin added.. <-- It's her favorite line for sure!

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 2 weeks they are done in making the song....

"WAAAAHHH~!!! It's done~!!.. I'm sure it will be a hit~!!" Seungri said..

 

"Aaiisssh~! Seungri.. Do you need to shout all the time~!!?" chaerin said annoyed at seungri..

 

"AIGOOO~!! AND you~!! Are you really a KILL JOY~!!??!" Seungri fight back..

 

"I'm not a KILL JOY~~!!!!!" Chaerin shouted in a cute way...

 

"WHATEVER~!" Seungri replied..

 

"OKAY stop it..~!!  Sooo.. On stage chaerin you are the one who need to control the crowd, cheer them up so that they will not get bored and you all ready knew what to do next... And we need to just enjoy the stage and don't be too serious!! Lets try to be professional!" Jiyong is telling them what to do on stage.. For him it's better to just enjoy the stage instead of being too focus but at the end audience are not satisfied.. atleast you enjoyed the stage!!

 

"Give this all to me~!! I can do it~!!" Chaerin proudly said..

 

"wooh.. you're so selfish~! remember that we're on your back~!! I can't let you over shadow me~!!" seungri is again teasing chaerin.. Chaerin stared at him giving him the I-will-kill-you face... And seungri look away..

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

The contest started a few minutes and it's their turn now...

"Okay guys remember what I told you... Do your best~!" Jiyong stating his last advice to his group

"1...2..3..!"

"4-D Fighting~!" They all said..

 

(N/A: Here are the song they will be singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d93zox1Jqk0 hannah montana~!! xD Imagine they are singing this song please~!!! you can play it will reading ~_^)

 

(Chaerin) You get the limo out front (ooh~woh~oh)

Hottest styles, every shoe, every color

Yeah when your famous it can be kinda fun
Its really you but no one ever discovers

In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a staaaaarrrrrr~!!

(ALL) You get the best of both worlds

Chillin' out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds

The best of both worlds

(yeah~! <--- Jiyong)

(Chaerin) You go the movie premiers (is that Orlando Bloom? <---- Youngbae)

Hear your songs on the radio
Livin' two lives is a little weird
But schools cool cuz nobody knows

Yeah you get to be a small town girl
But big time when you play your guitaaaaaarr~!!

(ALL) You get the best of both worlds

Chillin' out take it slow
Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both
You know the best of both worlds

(Chaerin) Pictures and autographs

You get your face in all the magazines
The best parts that you get to be who ever you wanna be

(Best~!... Best~!) 
(Jiyong) Yeaahhh~! Best of Both~!!

(Best~!... Best~!)
(Seungri) You got the best of both~!!

(Best~!.. Best~!)
(Youngbae) Come one best of both~!!

(Chaerin) Who would of thought that a girl like me

Would double as a superstaaaaaarrrrrr~!!

Woooohhhh~!

(ALL) You get the best of both worlds

Chillin' out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds

You get the best of both worlds
Without the shades and the hair
You can go anywhere

You get the best of both worlds

 

(Chaerin) Mix it all together

Oh yea
It's so much better cuz you know you've got the best of both world....

 

After performing they receive a thunderous appluase from the audiences.. They bow together and go back to the stage..

 

-Backstage-

"Wooohh~!!!!" They are all so extremely happy..

"Good job guys..~!!" They high fived each other..

 

----------------------------

The host is now announcing the finalists to battle for the next round,next week..

"The band who have the highest vote is......."  4-D keep their eyes close waiting for the result, they are very nervous hoping that they will win..

 

 

"4-D~!!" They all jumped and hugged each other and almost crying while they receive a thunderous appluase again..

Danielle at the back is teary.. He is so proud to the kids..

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I'm so happy that we won..~! I quickly go home to report the good news to my family..

"Harin~! Dad~! Mom~! You know what? We won again..~! I'm going to be a celebrity now..~!"

 

"Yeah unnie... we already saw it on tv.." Harin  is kinda sad.. I wonder what is wrong?..

 

"yah.~! what's with that sad face? Aren't you happy for your unnie?" I asked kinda confuse, she  always congratulate me whenever we won...

 

"No unnie... I'm so happy that you are going to be famous now...... But..." harin said smiling weakly but it quickly faded away..

 

"But what??" I asked again so confuse now...

 

"Lee Chaerin, Can I talk to you for a moment" suddenly my dad talk.

 

"What is it dad?"

 

"I'm sorry to say this but........... we.............. we need to move to france" I'm shock at what my dad said, Why now? why now when we are now going to achieve our dream? Is this really Important? I don't wanna go!!

 

"N-n-no!.. We are not leaving~!!.. You see dad?? I'm going to be a celebrity now~!!" I shouted at my dad.. I'm quietly shocked at what I did, I never shouted at dad like this..

 

"I'm sorry chae.. but we need to.. It's really Important" my dad try to convince me.

 

"No Dad!! No!!" 

 

"Chaerin!.. Are you going to choose you friends or you're coming with me!!" I'm so shocked.. Now I don't know what to do, tears a slowly rolling down on my eyes..  I know there's no more way to stop dad..

 

"If you choose you're friends more than us, Then you can go out, you don't have a family anymore" dad said

 

"FINE~!!! But dad.. just give me 1 more week to be here.. then I will come with you" I started to make a deal with my dad.. but there's no way.. I need to be in the finals..

 

"Okay.. but promise me, after 1 week we need to go to france quickly and you will come with me" dad said

 

 

"I promise." I said in a serious tone. I have to say this to seungri,youngbae and jiyong oppa tomorrow... I will miss this three.. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Oh my! Chae need to move to france.. how about 4-D?? 

We'll find out..!! please keep your eye on the next chapter..! 

SKYDRAGON time~!! :D