Wedding Dress ft. V

BTS Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

 

"Taehyung-ah!"the girl wearing a cute dress with flower designs waved at me as soon as I went out of the airport. A small smile played on my lips as I notice how happy she is to see me. 

 

"I missed you so much Taehyungie.Why didn't you call me this past few days.I thought you ditched me already."she said as she clung into my arm. 

 

'I missed you too but not as much as I missed her.'

 

"I'm so sorry. I'm really busy with something.But don't worry. I am now here."

 

 

"Well I guess I don't really have to worry right? Hmmm.Anyways, should we look for a wedding dress later?"

 

"Okay.I'll just take a shower first as soon as I reach our apartment okay?"

 

 

The two of us went to our shared apartment that her parents bought for us. She's living a luxurious life, the life of a princess, the life of being served for about twenty-two years. And I am here,stuck in this marriage that I didn't want to but I can't do anything since my parents told me to. Three years ago, I was forced to break up  with someone whom I loved for six years and I admit I'm not yet through loving her. For me,she's the most beautiful,she's the smartest,she's the nicest girl I've met but it's been three years and I haven't seen her around. There were no nights that I'm not thinking of her,wondering if she's okay,if she's been doing so well. 

 

 

"Jagi. Are you already done?"

 

She knocked on the door and I told her that I'll be going out in a minute.She really looks excited and I tried my best not to look really bored because I don't want to hurt her feelings. She asked me if she can drive for me and I insisted but she told me that if I won't let her,she won't tell me the direction to where the wedding dress shop is located. The ride wasn't that boring, she always ask and tell stories about what happened for a few months,on how is she after graduating college.She doesn't even run out of stories to share that's why I find her pretty interesting but like what I've told you, I love someone else.

 

 

"Here we are Taehyungie. Mom's friend recommended this shop.She told me that the niece of the owner makes pretty wedding gowns so we might check it out as well."she said

 

I nodded. The two of us went inside the shop.We were greeted by a few mannequins wearing different designs of wedding gowns, from traditional style to modern designs. There are other types of party dresses too which really look good. The place gives off a peaceful vibe which reminds me of her.

 

Then a woman who seemed to be in her 50's entered the door.

 

 

"Good morning my dear.Is there anything you need?"

 

"Good morning ahjumma. We're looking for wedding gowns,can you help us?"

 

 

"Oh sure. Please take a seat first.My niece is the one in charge of the wedding gowns.She makes everything that's in here."

 

The two of us took a seat at a comfortable couch and auntie offered us something to drink.She also gave us the book full of designs and pictures of wedding gown made by her niece.

 

"I think we went at the right place."

 

"I think so too." I answered.

 

My fiancée was too busy looking at the beautiful wedding gowns when I've heard the door open.

 

"Auntie! I am now here!"

 

The girl's voice echoed inside the whole shop,the familiarity of the voice makes the adrenaline rush through my veins, hoping that it is the same person but hoping that it's not at the same time.And my instincts prove me right when I smell the familiar fragrance that  I use to love forever. Her footsteps add excitement and nervousness to my feelings and my whole world stopped as soon as she stepped inside to where we are. Our eyes met and a flashback of memories came into my mind, she looked at me surprised,her eyes filled with emotions, happiness and sadness. I was wrong the whole time.I thought that she couldn't be anymore prettier but the girl in front of me had proven me wrong,she was beautiful before but she's just like a goddess now. She's taller and looked more matured than what she looks like when we were still dating. 

 

The others were looking at us, maybe wondering if we knew each other

 

 

"Sorry for being late.I...I am Lee Yana. The one who makes the wedding gowns here."she greeted.

 

 

"Nice to meet you Yana-ssi. I am Hyemi, and this is my fiancé,Kim Taehyung."

 

"It's nice to meet you too Hyemi-ssi and Taehyung-ssi. Please suit yourself.I need to settle something first is that okay with you?"she said while looking at me.

 

"Oh,yes. Take your time Yana-ssi."

 

She left the two of us and it didn't take her long before she comes back,bringing other designs which is made by her.

 

"So Miss Hyemi, have you picked the design that you want?"

 

"Seriously,I can't pick anything.Everything is just so beautiful that it's really hard for me to pick."

 

"Why don't you ask your fiancé right Mr.Kim?"

 

The way she talks seems like she doesn't know,that I'm just lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter