Our Happy Ending ft.Suga

BTS Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] 

This is a oneshot featuring Suga and Hyemi,our OC. I hope you'll like it!♥

 

 

I looked at the gray skies as I take each steps slowly,listening to the sound of the raindrops that hit my umbrella. It is already the fourth day  since she left me,telling me that we should just break up. I can't blame her though.I admit I'm a jerk. I'm so stupid for letting jealousy eat me alive.I'm so stupid for being jealous with Taehyung whom I treated as my younger brother ever since we started training together. But I don't blame him either.Taehyung knew her first,Taehyung introduced her to us. If it's not for Taehyung, then I wouldn't knew her at all. But she is so attached to him that it irritates me. I admit I am kind of obssessed with her,I didn't even like it if she talks to him,I don't like it if someone aside from me makes her laugh because it isn't impossible for them to fall for her charms.

 

 

I asked Taehyung if he have some feelings for Hyemi before I make a move. He denied it many times, telling me that she's like an older sister to him, that if I like her then I should confess but I should just be careful not to hurt her because he might break my bones. The guys are aware about how am I when it comes to my girlfriend so they know their limitations but for Taehyung who is Hyemi's bestfriend for 12 years, it's not right to let them be apart especially if he has that one special place in her heart.

 

 

The sound of honking cars and the people in the streets interrupted my thoughts before looking at the building where I'm standing. It's the building where she her apartment is. The lights are off, I think she's not home.

 

"Should I check her out?"

 

 

Naaaah. She won't probably open the door for me. I missed her so much. I missed her like crazy but there's no way I can enter her apartment.I sighed in defeat as I turned my back but before I take a step,I saw Taehyung who's holding a box of chicken and a tub of ice cream.

 

 

"So,is there anything I can do for you?"he asked,just like the usual tone he uses ever since Hyemi and I broke up. He must've been really upset.

 

 

"I..I just walked past here. I didn't know."

 

 

"Min Yoongi,don't you know that it's not a good idea to lie just because you're afraid that the truth might damage your pride,especially if it involves someone you love?"he said. 

 

 

His words hit my heart like a bullet. He's right. Even though I love Hyemi so much, I haven't tried to swallow my pride,even once, it's always Hyemi who is sorry even though it's my fault. She will be the one who will text or call me first even though I'm the one who started our argument. 

 

 

 

"I.I'm sorry okay? I know I'm such a ....."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter