Don't Touch Noona! featuring Jungkook

BTS Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My POV

 

 

I sighed as I take heavy footsteps at the gates of our school.It was just a normal day for everyone but for me, everyday is like hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey,don't get me wrong. I love studying,I can't even think of getting out of this school without even graduating. The thing that just irritates me is just that I'm surrounded by bullies. Ever since I dated Jeon Jungkook,a sophomore, who is really popular among the girls in our school,I got lots of hate especially from those who really likes him. 

 

 

'Why would Jungkook date someone like her?'

 

 

The question that I hear everyday,that even I can't answer.I'm just a typical school girl, I really don't talk too much, I'm just too focus on my studies.I was living a peaceful life back then until Jungkook came into my life and asked me to be his girl into which I didn't object.I mean, why would you say no to such a cutie pie who caught your eye the first time you saw him? Who gives you a drink every lunch time? Who waits for you everytime class is dismissed? Who won't fall in love with Jeon Jungkook?He's talented,he's handsome,he's just soooo dreamy.Even though I'm 3 years older than him,it doesn't really matter though.

 

 

 

And the fact that he's dating me is still a mystery.

 

 

Okay,moving on. I'm already at my classroom to which half of the girls likes Jungkook. Yes,that's how hard it is. Jungkook doesn't know, well,he's not that oblivious.There were just times that I don't want to bother him about it or I'm just keeping the hurtful things that they're saying to me. I love Jungkook so even though a group of girls were being harsh and telling me to break up with "Their Jungkook." I won't.

 

 

"Oh, here's the opportunist Lee Hyemi. It's so nice to see you."my classmate a.k.a one of my bullies said as she chew on her gum.

 

Instead of just talking back,I didn't even respond. Opportunist? ? ?I called that a lot.

 

 

I opened my books and after a few minutes,Jungkook arrived,just like the usual mornings.He will drop by to my classroom and greet me.

 

"Noona!I missed you so much."he said while hugging me,his chin rested on my shoulder.

 

This is what I like about this kid,he really looks cold but he's so affectionate.

 

I can see right at the corner of my eyes the stares and glares from my classmates.Die from jealousy bishes.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter