1/5

Idol Kyu & Fanboy Won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The person I fell in love with is someone far from my reach.  But one could always dream right? How did he manage to turn from a crying, snotty, clingy, four eyes dorky baby into this precious prince character, I'll never figure out.  But oh my gosh... Kyuhyun... you're sooo cute these days... I mean you are always cute...but now... tsk tsk tsk... 
 
Siwon, twenty two years old, he's in what most would classify as the prime of his life.  A young, athletically toned, smart, handsome guy.  He should be out dating, clubbing, hanging out with friends.  But instead he's a closet fanboy of a young pop idol name Kyuhyun.  His ex-play mate from years ago.    Siwon's mom (Teukie) works for SM entertainment, ever since he convince ChoMama to sign her son up at seven years old.  Siwon have never gotten any more adequate alone time with his dongsaeng.  Soon their friendship faded, mostly  due to all the business talks and trainings.  With the raise to fame, Kyuhyun's warm and heart felt voice wasn't no longer only belongs to him.    "hyung... hyung... look what umma got me..."   "siwon hyung... siwon hyung... lets go to the park..."   "come out, come out, where ever you are..."   Siwon no longer have the confident he once have to entertain or protect the young from anyone, from a long time ago Kyuhyun no longer calls him out to play or sadly he no longer needs him in his life.    
 
Again and again Siwon would find himself along in this big house of his, Siwon didn't mind his Teuk-umma working day and night.  He knew he'll throw everything in to help his precious artists to gain a standing leg in this crude industry and that includes his forever baby-angel face ChoKyuhyun. So deep down, he even wish his Teuk-umma would only just concentrate on Kyuhyun cause he knows just how much Kyuhyun loves to sing and perform.     (◐‿◑)   Picking himself off the carpet flooring from drooling over yet another magazine article of Kyuhyun's.  Siwon headed towards the kitchen for dinner after he store the magazine back into his secret stache of Kyu's-items.  Its been snowing non-stop outside but it didn't really bother him since Siwon's is nice and warmly tuck inside his house.  Plus he never  really was an outdoor person anyway, not after Kyuhyun told him how easily his skin could burn under the strong sunray.
 
*wooo *boom *wooo
 
Siwon frown as he heard weird noises, coming out from the kitchen he held defendingly onto a wooden spatula.  Gradually making his way towards the front door, he could already tell that its rattling a little, but that's maybe due to the wind blowing or the snow, or with a 0.1% chance could be Freddy the killer. 
 
"W-who is it?!" yeah~ great one moron, stutter some more, maybe the killer will feel bad for chopping up a retard.
 
~silent~
 
Siwon m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter