awakening

schizophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:i'm back!! :)

 

 

 

“Sehun, where are you going these past few weeks? I always hear someone getting out of the house in the middle of the night.”

 

Busted.

 

 

Apparently his so called smooth escapades during the night weren’t so smooth because here he is being confronted by his parents.

 

“I’ve been visiting some place. Just reminiscing some old memories” he smoothly lied but his parent’s serious faces never falter.

 

 “And where why would that be?” His father asks.

 

“I’ve been gone for almost half a year, what do you expect me to do? Lock myself up in my room all day?” he blatantly answered.

 

 

He hadn’t seen his hyung for the past few days now and it really irked him to the core and his parents being like this just manages to add up on his frustration.

 

 

“Then why didn’t you just ask our permission, you know we’ll still allowed you” his mother said with her caring soft voice.

 

“Yeah sure” he sarcastically replied.

 

“That is not how you talk to your parents!”

 

“Oh really?” he look at his father with raise eyebrows “The last time I checked this is a free country; I could say whatever I want. Or did the world change while I’m in the—“

 

*slap*

 

“Oh Sehun! We didn’t raise you to be like this!” His father then looks at him with disappointed eyes.

“You’re grounded for a week, you can’t step your foot outside of this house without my permission”

 

Sehun, still holding his now red cheek rolled his eyes “Whatever” he walk away and immediately lock himself up in his room.

 

 

He sighs. He never really intended to act like that towards his parents. It was the first time, which explains the shock on his parent’s face, but he couldn’t blame them though, he too was also shock with himself.

 

He looks at his side table and gave it a disappointed look once he saw its empty surface, still no white paper that he had been dying to see.

 

 

Where are you hyung? I need you now

 

 

 

 

Seconds, minutes, days, and weeks passed before Sehun saw the white object lying innocently on his side table that he had been anticipating for a long time now. The boy didn’t waste even a nanosecond before he dashed towards it and grab the object, a big grin plastered on his face.

 

 

My Night,

I’m sorry I had been M.I.A. without even giving you a notice, I heard about your fight with your parents so I thought we might lay low for a while.

And believe me, this past few weeks had been hell to me.

I miss you so much. Let’s escape to our own paradise tonight okay?

Same place, same time.

-Day

 

 

 

As usual, he folded the paper neatly and put it inside the box along with the other notes in the past that his lover gave to him.

 

And with a smile, Sehun got up on his bed and get ready.

 

 

He’s going to see him again tonight.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” the younger’s excitement was too obvious especially when he leap in to give the man in front of him a bear hug.

 

“Whoa, whoa you missed me that much?” the elder chuckles and ruffled the younger’s hair playfully once they parted from their skinship.

 

“Of course I did!” the latter pouted, not even bothering to hide the truth.

 

The former smiled at him affectionately, “Me too Sehun-ah, me too”

 

---

 

 

“So hyung tell me, what had you been doing these past few weeks?”

 

As usual the two was in their own little world, shutting everything out while Luhan Sehun’s hair in his lap.

 

The elder shrug, “Nothing out of the ordinary”

 

The latter nodded.

 

“How about you Hunnie?” he asked in return

 

The younger one imitated his past action. “Nothing out of the ordinary too I guess”

 

The former nodded.

 

A silent but peaceful atmosphere envelope the two but after a while Sehun took the chance and breaks it.

 

“Hyung, why can’t you just visit me in my house?”

 

The elder sighs and ran a hand through his hair.

 

“Sehun, how many times do we have to discu—“

 

“Hyung I want to know”

 

“You know the answer, as I said he’ll take me away from you once he finds out that—“

 

“Bull!” Sehun jump on his feet and look at the elder angrily.

“You’ve been giving me the same excuses over and over again! Who is that damn he? And why can’t he just leave us alone?!”

 

The elder avoided his eyes. “I can’t tell you who is he, if you found out he will take you away from—“

 

“Stop it!” he let out a sigh of frustration “Is it my father huh?! Why? Because he still can’t accept us?!”

 

“No Sehun-ah it wasn’t—“

 

“No! It’s him! I knew it! I’m going to settle this once and for all, if he can’t accept us then so be it, I don’t care if he kicks me out of his house!” the younger angrily walk away with those raging eyes.

 

 

Panic strikes Luhan’s doe eyes and the elder immediately hold the latter’s arm to stop him. “No Sehun wait! You can’t—“

 

Sehun pulled his arm away from his lovers grip harshly. “Don’t stop me hyung, I can’t let him control me anymore, I had been his puppet for too long” and with that he fully walk away leaving the hopeless Luhan staring at his back side.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter