jour et nuit

schizophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After five hours of endless cuddling and exchanges of sweet nothings the elder one felt that their time for the day is up.

 

“Sehun, the sun is going to rise soon. I think you should go home”

The younger pouted. “But I don’t want to”

The elder chuckled upon the latter’s rare childishness.

“Come on, you’re gonna be dead once they find out you’re not in your bedroom”

 

Upon hearing his hyung’s statement Sehun immediately bolted up. He curse in his mind, he just remembered that he just actually runaway temporarily from his home, sneaking like he used too. Now he just wants to smack his head, maybe if he just ask for permission then they’ll let him be and he wouldn’t worry about being in trouble. They knew Luhan after all since the two grew up together.

 

“I bet you’re hungry. Just go home already; I’m sure your mom is going to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast”

And for the nth time, the younger pouted “it sounds like you wanted to get rid of me”

The elder just gave him a sad smile. “Believe me, I don’t. I would even kidnap you if I could, just to be with you longer”

The younger felt his heart flutter, Luhan surely never fails to make him fall in love with him more and more throughout the years.

 

The elder ruffled his hair and gave him a grin. “Go on don’t be stubborn now, this wouldn’t be the last time we’ll see each other again.”

The younger grin.

“- as long as you don’t tell anyone that you’re seeing me, then we wouldn’t have any problem” Luhan added.

The younger frown. “But why? It’s not like you’re the most wanted criminal right now right?”

Luhan chuckled, “of course not, but I’m somehow in the line of that. Well apart from doing something wrong to make them want to avoid seeing me”

The younger was confused; his hyung was one of the people that he knew who had been loved by many in their village.

 

He suddenly felt a finger soothing the crease between his brows.

“Hey, hey, don’t frown. It doesn’t suit you; just don’t think too much about things okay? Just remember what I said, never tell anyone about you seeing me nor you have any connections with me since you came back okay?”

Sehun can’t do anything but to nod and Luhan gave him a toothy grin.

“Okay good, just take care on your way home okay?”

The younger pouted but nonetheless wishes the elder the same “You too hyung”

 

Sehun turn his back from his lover and let himself walk away but before he could go any further he just remember something.

“Wait hyung!”

Luhan turn to look again upon hearing the latter’s voice.

“Yes?” he asked.

“When will we see each other again?” the younger asked, he needed to have some assurance that he will see his hyung again.

“Someday Sehun, but don’t worry I’ll be sure to keep you inform just like what I did earlier okay?”

Sehun nodded for the last time before turning his back again, fully leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter